Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:41 PM

Really interesting project! Hope they will get succeed soon.

You are right, the project is quite interesting. When it is fully implemented, it will be a revolution in the online advertising market.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

I had a small question. How many total tokens will be released for ICO?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

The number of tokens is limited which will be released is - 100,000,000. Additionally, they will not be released.
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

Usually a month or two after ICO the token is added to the exchange. I think this project is no exception.
Naes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

Usually a month or two after ICO the token is added to the exchange. I think this project is no exception.

In the documentation met about this mention. It is written that within a month after the end of ICO the coin of the project will be on the stock exchange.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is completed?
Dieniz

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is completed?

It was stated that next summer the product would be ready. Look forward to.
Naes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to look at its possibilities and earn the first funds.  Wink
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to look at its possibilities and earn the first funds.  Wink

Yes, I can only imagine the tons of work that these guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. they really do a lot of work.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

Yes, I can only imagine the tons of work that these guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. they really do a lot of work.

Of course this is so. But in this project a professional team is enough. I'm sure they will cope with all the tasks that they set themselves.
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Tell me what minimum amount you need to prepare to buy a token.

The minimum value for purchasing Media Coins is 0.1 ETH
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

do you have early-birds bonuses?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

The number of tokens is limited to 100,000,000 - without the possibility of subsequent emission. By the end of ICO all tokens will be distributed among investors, unsold tokens will be deleted. Tis approach will ensure the absence of inflation within the system, which will not contribute to the token depreciation, creating conditions for profitable sale and exchange.

Within a month after performing ICO.

In June we are already starting to test the system with users.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

do you have early-birds bonuses?

Within the first 24 hours, will be a 50% bonus.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

I learned the road map, and it's very nice to see that the work will be done in a short time and the project will be ready soon. Not all projects can boast of this.  Smiley

The road map made a positive impression on me. The amount of work that you need to perform for a short string is very large. Good luck to the team.
Our thoughts are the same buddy, Like the road map - wise stategy the admine business become well known in the industry they doing all possible to create good service for people
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Tell me when you plan to start the activity on the Bounty campaign?
I think many would gladly support the project and take part in the Bounty.

Bounty program will be launched within 1-2 days.

Of course, there is no doubt that the market is very large and there always and there it is about huge amounts of money, because it is the main source of sales and promotion of any product to the market to the end user.

We expect that investments will go to the advertising market at a high rate, now all users of the advertising market will be able to own, earn and participate in the development of their favorite brands.

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Fiat is not yet available, you can exchange it at any exchange on the BTC or ETH.

How to buy Admine tokens? - Is there bonuses ?

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens

Admine is new a social network of brands based on the Blockchain technology.
For viewing ads, users will get cryptocurrency and will able to buy goods on the Internet, transfer them to their bank accounts/cards or convert into other cryptocurrencies. Is there any real usage of blockchain in the project, except for raising funds though ICO?

Of course, the whole AdMine architecture is built and works on smart contracts.

Performance statistics are open to all market participants.

A smart contract can not be stopped or used or affected by a third party.

Thanks, for the information. What is the price of 1 admine Token and how much do you plan to raise?

The price of one token is $ 2.5, the price will grow simultaneously with the globalization of the project, in our strategy, during the year, more than 1 million users are added.

Nice information you have there,  Shocked mate. Probably they will hit the market and cope with the existing projects out there as they offers a lot of features for an affordable price.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

Is there a trial version of service?  I see company aims to growth and development.
What would be the advantages for the users and investors?
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

Is there a trial version of service?  I see company aims to growth and development.
What would be the advantages for the users and investors?

They will Launch of the smart contract service system, program’s alpha version, testing with real users, full debugging of filters in June 2018
Look at the roadmap on their site: http://admine.io/#roadmap
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:24:42 AM

How are you protected from hacker attacks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: