Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6424 times)
Kir1to

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

I liked your system, how can I participate without investing?

Just join their bounty campaign. There you can ern free tokens: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529642.new#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

I liked your system, how can I participate without investing?

Just join their bounty campaign. There you can ern free tokens: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529642.new#new

Thanks for the link.
 I thought they didn't have bounty.  Cheesy
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:35 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:40:15 AM by Ad_Mine

Friends are greetings to all, we have launched PRE-ICO, Join Us !
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

Wow. It's a greate news! hope in your sucess. I will join with pleasure Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:29:39 PM

Wow. It's a greate news! hope in your sucess. I will join with pleasure Wink
Yes me too!! I  can't wait to use this application very convenient and i think it is very profitable for all of us Cheesy
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

New Innovative System Allowing to Earn a Cryptocurrency for Viewing Advertising

AdMine a new innovative system allows you to receive money for viewing ads and increase the effectiveness of advertising campaigns to the maximum

The AdMine team, which has a rich experience in the advertising market, has created a new project, collecting the best ideas in it.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/earn-a-cryptocurrency-for-viewing-advertising/

wow, amaizing artickle! Admine  is a new and innovative way to advertise goods and services which benefits both end users and businesses that use the system.
Coindol is a very popular journal! I belive in this project and I am glad to hear a good new from you!

It's look like Admine is ready to compete with the other companies. Good luck  to the developers of Admine.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

I would like to thank all the people behind this project. they try to create profit to us and make advertisement interesting. Admine know that we need the technology they have that why they trying to help us with product they design
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

AdMine a new innovative system allows you to receive money for viewing ads and increase the effectiveness of advertising campaigns to the maximum

The AdMine team, which has a rich experience in the advertising market, has created a new project, collecting the best ideas in it.

wow, amaizing artickle! Admine  is a new and innovative way to advertise goods and services which benefits both end users and businesses that use the system.
Coindol is a very popular journal! I belive in this project and I am glad to hear a good new from you!

It's look like Admine is ready to compete with the other companies. Good luck  to the developers of Admine.
I agree with this.  Once the customer proves that the service is good because of the free tokens,  plus the fact that it has a interesting adv. , it will surely a big hit for the product.  Smiley!
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

I agree with this.  Once the customer proves that the service is good because of the free tokens,  plus the fact that it has a interesting adv. , it will surely a big hit for the product.  Smiley!

i think until you get tired of using it..  Cheesy Cheesy  The main question, how about the company that want to use this technology,,,?? are they need this service also??
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:53:45 PM

i think until you get tired of using it..  Cheesy Cheesy  The main question, how about the company that want to use this technology,,,?? are they need this service also??

Yeap, I agree with you!! Every want have free tokens! But I afraid of one thing! What if the price of the tokens will fell down and will cost about 0.001 to USD ?
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

if they launch the Admine application most of the people use this and i'll be one of them because i think it is easy to use. So when it will be ?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:11:20 PM

if they launch the Admine application most of the people use this and i'll be one of them because i think it is easy to use. So when it will be ?

visit their website: http://admine.io/ there you can find development stages of the project!
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

visit their website: http://admine.io/ there you can find development stages of the project!

Hm... Why It develops so long?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

It demand a lot of work on such complex project. They need develop all aspects and pass the roadmap stages.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

It demand a lot of work on such complex project. They need develop all aspects and pass the roadmap stages.

The anwer is simple the have strategy and they going straigt to their roadmap.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Where can I trade the token after its ICO?
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

It's to early, wait for the end of ICO stage. And then you will here stock exchanges where you can sale them. Usually it's bittrex,kraken,poloniex etc.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

Hello, I did not quite understand from WP when ICO will be?
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Hello, I did not quite understand from WP when ICO will be?

LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:28 PM

It would be nice to get a reward from advertising. Given that advertising is everywhere, it's a good opportunity to increase your income with this application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: