Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - buy some more?  (Read 6969 times)
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

I think we can't look at things just from the point of view of market capitalization. IOTA has the promise of interacting with large companies. If that's what BB is going to achieve, it'll surely be capitalized more than it's now. If we were only looking at price and capitalization, nobody would buy bitcoin and ethereum, but the opposite is true.

Do you think that the big companies stand behind the project is not just making a pump and dump project but really a serious move?
According to presentations that can be found, well-known big companies are interested in IOTA. People see that a lot of money will flow into IoT and therefore buy IOTA in my point of view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

IOTA in on its rise now, but remember – a few days ago only somebody here started to worry that this altcoin is dying. It won’t happen. People are interested in alt to buy stuff in internet and pay with crypto fast.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:40:22 PM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

Developers of IOTA crypto currency on their page on twitter stated that the currency will be entered into the listing of the largest Korean exchange of virtual currencies Coinone. Therefore, it can be purchased

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

I went out and bought some iota. I read there was a joining with microsoft or something. Seemed pretty decent. Hopefully the price will pump and i can make some money off this one Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

i missed the iota train as usual  Angry
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

You did not miss the train Smiley you must just buy for higher price Wink
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

Even though the price rises, many people will remain with a good profit if they buy this coin today. In a few years, today's price will seem very small

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

Even though the price rises, many people will remain with a good profit if they buy this coin today. In a few years, today's price will seem very small

Yes you are right. IOTA is good investement for long hold and the price will be growing for some time. If you buy today or tomorow you maximaly get smaller profit Smiley
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA

Docmc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

I like IOTA small fees and fast transactions
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:40 PM

The internet of object, also called internet of things, is obviously a big part of our future, nobody can deny it.
I also see a nice future for this kind of services for the next years, but the question is always the same : Will there be another coin that doing better job than IOTA in the next years, or IOTA will dominate the market for this kind of thing.

The question remain always the same. Yes IoT is the future, but is IOTA is the good horse to invest in, or will there be another one dominating ?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

The internet of object, also called internet of things, is obviously a big part of our future, nobody can deny it.
I also see a nice future for this kind of services for the next years, but the question is always the same : Will there be another coin that doing better job than IOTA in the next years, or IOTA will dominate the market for this kind of thing.

The question remain always the same. Yes IoT is the future, but is IOTA is the good horse to invest in, or will there be another one dominating ?
That's a very good question. To be honest i don't know. On the one6 hand I believe that IOTA had a good start. On the other hand there are competitors with DAG technology do i'm not sure if IOTA will be successful
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

small fees? iota has 0 transaction fees...............
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

small fees? iota has 0 transaction fees...............
Is it a zero commission, I heard that there is a commission but it is minimal and there is a lud interesting system of commission fees

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:17:25 PM

IOTA is a great buy for tomorrow. I just hoping price doesn't go too high so I will be ablessed to get a sizeable bag to can pay for retirement. It's just a matter of time before iota will go 1000%
WarCruz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

missed that IOTA train (always on exchanges i didnt like and the central controller was a strange thing).  Too bad but i think it will go down again and then i will buy
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

Was going to buy a week ago, but never took the time to register at new exchange... so...paid double Smiley But who cares...this is a keeper I think...

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA

It's my biggest regret not buying it when it was cheap. Really that was the diamond of the altcoins and it was obvious that it would do this price jump.

IOTA will be the best one of the crypto history after bitcoin and ether.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
I think that now it should not be bought It is better to wait a few weeks and buy it cheaper

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

Hi guys,
I think that now it should not be bought It is better to wait a few weeks and buy it cheaper

Dont wait too long Wink is there a chance you missed the chance to buy for good price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: