Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of bitcoin in december?  (Read 4209 times)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:52 PM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?

Currently, the price of bitcoin has suppassed $10k and is now at settled at $17k, and even before the end of the year, it is still to go higher. The year might end with bitcoin at $20k or so...
Bitcoin is gaining new hight everyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

Just look at the way LTC has run up over 300% since the last one month. There is always value unlocking happening in many coins and tokens. We only to need to take informed decisions after researching the various ICO offerings which would be a better investment in my opinion.

Queen077

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:18 PM

The bitcoin price is nearing 18500. great to see it so strong and holding up bitcoin. I think bitcoin reach 22k with in next few days
stylexing

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

The price of bitcoin will surely continue to increase by the numbers, especially now where the demand is starting to go higher by the day.
SafeCoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

A month for the history books
MAJICOIN

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

The bitcoin price in the start of December were very high and in the end of December the price is less and not favourable for the the users. Like the December moth was good for those who have withdraw their amounts in the start now they will wait for the future if the price not rise as it was in the past then they will loose some of the money because of the price fluctuation in the last month of the 2017. Now the current price of bitcoin is $13,010 Which were $12000 Few minutes ago.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

Bitcoin price hit a remarkable $19000+ sometime this month. Bang! That was record breaking. But it crash suddenly. Today 31 December 2017, an hour ago it was seen at $12000+, at this very minute it is $13000+. A 1.93% increase in price. Who can predict it's fate in the market? I'll have to get the service of Nostradamus to do it for me.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Aside from Nostradamus, no one else can predict price action, unfortunately. It appears that price is still uncertain at this point since no one is dominating.
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

December happens to have a few holidays "New years Eve" and Christmas, so It's not that surprising that during this month especially near the holidays bitcoin started to dip as people buy others gifts and luxury items, . I'm guessing it will continue to fall till 2018. Lets not forget that the bitcoin fall has a huge snowball effect a lot of newbies into crypto as they get scared and sellout based on their emotions which isn't the way to go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

December happens to have a few holidays "New years Eve" and Christmas, so It's not that surprising that during this month especially near the holidays bitcoin started to dip as people buy others gifts and luxury items, . I'm guessing it will continue to fall till 2018. Lets not forget that the bitcoin fall has a huge snowball effect a lot of newbies into crypto as they get scared and sellout based on their emotions which isn't the way to go.

Due to the enourmous selling of bitcoin leads to this much fall.Before few weeks the price of bitcoin was greater than 19,000$ and I had expected the price of bitcoin will reach of 22 - 24 k$ at this year end.But due to sold of lot of holding bitcoin by seeing the price, the bitcoin price reduced further and further.
Fenstermach

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?

we break 10,000$ and no one can imagine price will back less than it.

bitcoin have very successfully year and 2017 is bitcoin year.
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Due to the enourmous selling of bitcoin leads to this much fall.Before few weeks the price of bitcoin was greater than 19,000$ and I had expected the price of bitcoin will reach of 22 - 24 k$ at this year end.But due to sold of lot of holding bitcoin by seeing the price, the bitcoin price reduced further and further.

Some traders probably sold their positions so that they can have a ease vacation during these times.  Some people might also sold their BTCs to buy altcoins.  Hopefully, for those who sold their BTCs because of the vacation would start buying them back.

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

It's funny, a friend of mine bet me that bitcoin would reach 10k by the end of the year. It was only a £100 bet but I'm starting to sweat now LOL. The best thing is though, neither of us lose out if it reaches that. I always thought bitcoin would hit 10k but I was expecting that within 5 years or so. How fast it has risen makes me worried it could be a bubble though. In the grand scheme of things I think bitcoin will be worth much more than 10k though, so even if it does pop I expect it to regain moment at some point. I Don't think bitcoin has even reached 5% of its true potential yet so I;m still very optimistic for the future. Hears to a great 2018 anyhow!

Looks like I lost the bet and owe £100 now  Angry. As I said we're both winners though hehe.
That was some ting different for me I never see such a high price of bitcoin last year in December bitcoin price was very high and a lot of investors have taken a very good profit from it I also sold all my bitcoins in December and believe me it make my money double and today its price is also very high so bitcoin take a very good start in this year because this year bitcoin will be reached to some countries and which will take more high its price.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

It's funny, a friend of mine bet me that bitcoin would reach 10k by the end of the year. It was only a £100 bet but I'm starting to sweat now LOL. The best thing is though, neither of us lose out if it reaches that. I always thought bitcoin would hit 10k but I was expecting that within 5 years or so. How fast it has risen makes me worried it could be a bubble though. In the grand scheme of things I think bitcoin will be worth much more than 10k though, so even if it does pop I expect it to regain moment at some point. I Don't think bitcoin has even reached 5% of its true potential yet so I;m still very optimistic for the future. Hears to a great 2018 anyhow!

Looks like I lost the bet and owe £100 now  Angry. As I said we're both winners though hehe.
That was some ting different for me I never see such a high price of bitcoin last year in December bitcoin price was very high and a lot of investors have taken a very good profit from it I also sold all my bitcoins in December and believe me it make my money double and today its price is also very high so bitcoin take a very good start in this year because this year bitcoin will be reached to some countries and which will take more high its price.
but in fact a huge price for Bitcoin These are just bubbles, because only a huge hype and for the console of the popularity of crypto currency, acted on the price of Bitcoin. As the demand says, the offer has been generated and many people today are buying Bitcoin, so the price is rising.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Bitcoins will fall once reaching the target price of $ 10,000. For sure many people have converted their bitcoins to fiat moneys. Because they also know that a lot of people are in the $ 10,000 price to sell. So we see now that the bitcoins have fallen down and maybe it will rise again at the end of December. Or in the 1st week of January 2018

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

I'm seeing the price of bitcoin will still continue to rise because of the high appreciation happens this month. So with that case we may find a great price like 11k$ or more. All I can say is Bitcoin is true amazing.
sabarr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

I do not know because bitcoin prices are hard to predict, but I expect bitcoin prices by the end of this year will increase again as in 2017 and it will get me a lot of profit
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

With the current movement of bitcoin's market price today, we can feel that it's coming back again so early if this rise will continue until december. I expect that bitcoin's price will exceed more than 20,000$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: