Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20441 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

Each shareholder of the fund must receive some dividends. I saw that there will be some in Symmetry, but there’s simply no information on how and at what frequency they will be paid off. The organizers of the fund chose not the best way to attract investors.

All this information does exist and there’s more than enough of it. If you’re interested in the way the dividends will be paid off, ok, I’ll tell you – the will be paid with ETH via a smart contract. If you’re interested in periodicity - the payment of dividends will be made monthly on the third day of the month, if the fund has a profit.
Well, now I got it, thank you for your answers. By the way, how will the organizers of the fund calculate profits?

It’s easy: the value of the fund at the end of the previous month and the management fee are deducted from the value of the fund at the beginning of the current month. A half of the sum received will be spent on dividends.
Hi. Tell me, will the management fee be fixed?
Yes, it will be fixed. It’s 7.5% for Class A shares and 15% for Class B shares. You should notice that the fund won’t charge management fees until 10% of funds collected during ICO and spent on operating expenses are paid to investors.
Well, it’s clear. But now I’m wondering, how can I buy class A shares, so that a smaller amount for management was deducted from my dividends?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:36 AM

I'm wondering what is project‘s hard cap and what happens if it is collected before the end of the ICO?
There won’t be any hard cap for the project ‘cause an unlimited number of coins has been issued. So the sale can’t be over before the scheduled time.
spacegt

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

Good afternoon. What crypto-currencies will the fund trade during the first time after the launch? I hope the list will be expanded in the future.
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:32:45 AM

Hi everyone. Tell me, will the shareholders of the fund be able to vote for which assets the fund should uses, and it shouldn’t? How will this vote be carried out, if it’s not a secret?
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

It's really interesting. May I ask how will SYMM deal with higher risks and what are the potential problems?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:25 AM

Tell me, will the company always spend only half of the profit on paying dividends? It’d be nice if the sum became bigger in the future))
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

Tell me, will the company always spend only half of the profit on paying dividends? It’d be nice if the sum became bigger in the future))

50% being compounded (reinvested) for the fund NAV to grow, better for all investors! It is however subject to tokenholders voting every 6 months. This number may decrease or increase.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
ionbefore

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

As far as I understand, if the fund has no profit, there won’t be any dividend payments, right? Will unpaid dividends be postponed for another month in case of losses of the fund?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

Hello. Tell me please, what amount of coins did the Symmetry fund issue?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

Hello. Tell me please, what amount of coins did the Symmetry fund issue?

Greetings. You’ll be surprised, but the fund issued an unlimited number of coins. It means that any quantity can be sold on the ICO.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

All in all, it’s a very doubtful investment fund. Investors won’t be aware of what is happening. And if any global changes take place, they won’t even be able to influence them. That’s why I consider Symmetry to be a dubious direction for investing funds.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

All in all, it’s a very doubtful investment fund. Investors won’t be aware of what is happening. And if any global changes take place, they won’t even be able to influence them. That’s why I consider Symmetry to be a dubious direction for investing funds.

You shouldn’t doubt so much, because the operation of the fund will be as transparent as it is possible for each investor. I’ll tell you even more, the organizers of the fund will make no decision without the approval of investors!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

You shouldn’t doubt so much, because the operation of the fund will be as transparent as it is possible for each investor. I’ll tell you even more, the organizers of the fund will make no decision without the approval of investors!
It looks pretty good “on paper”, but what about specific guarantees?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

The basis of transparency is the Symmetry voting system. Each action related to a change in the fund, a decrease or increase in the volume of trade and etc., will undergo an investors’ voting. This is what guarantees the maximum transparency of the fund's operation!
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

The basis of transparency is the Symmetry voting system. Each action related to a change in the fund, a decrease or increase in the volume of trade and etc., will undergo an investors’ voting. This is what guarantees the maximum transparency of the fund's operation!
If the organizers of the fund want to influence the results of voting, can they do it?
askon

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:33:33 AM

If the organizers of the fund want to influence the results of voting, can they do it?
Of course, they can’t! After all, blockchain-technology will be a base of this system of voting, it excludes the possibility of hacking and changing the voting results.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

Hi everyone. Do the fund organizers plan to create anything like reserve after the ICO?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:20 AM

Hi everyone. Do the fund organizers plan to create anything like reserve after the ICO?

Symmetry will create a reserve fund in order to reduce the risks, 10% of the funds collected during the sale will be placed there.

spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Tell me please, can investor refuse participation in voting if he doesn’t want to?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:40 AM

Does it mean that you can achieve spending 100% of the profit on dividend payment by voting? Or are there any limits in this regard?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: