Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20441 times)
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:50:14 AM

Hello. Can I buy tokens for 1 ETH?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Hello. Can I buy tokens for 1 ETH?

Yes, of course! The minimum purchase is 1 coin, it costs 0.1 ETH.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

I’ve read that there will be several types of smart contracts used in Symmetry. What are these kinds and how do they differ from each other?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Is it true that each token costs 0.1 eth or $70 almost?? If true i think it is not wise to keep this price during ico, secondly, do you think you are competitor for taas fund or you are totally different? What benefits you offer to investors other than what taas provides?

Shaurman

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

Voting based on blockchain technology excludes the possibility of fraudulent results, am I right? It will be great for transparency of the operation of the entire fund!
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

I’ve read that there will be several types of smart contracts used in Symmetry. What are these kinds and how do they differ from each other?

I would like to know that also...what is difference between this types?
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:23:56 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:36:06 PM by symmetry.fund

Is it true that each token costs 0.1 eth or $70 almost?? If true i think it is not wise to keep this price during ico, secondly, do you think you are competitor for taas fund or you are totally different? What benefits you offer to investors other than what taas provides?

Yes, it costs 0.1 ETH, but keep in mind that we don't have any discounts like other ICO's, due to NAV price protection and the price is in ETH, so you don't lose money if the exchange rate fluctuates. We do have similarity, however our biggest advantage is buyback option. You can cash out at anytime and the amount isn't fixed in dollars, but ETH, so you wouldn't lose ETH or Dollar equivalent.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

I would like to know that also...what is difference between this types?

All contracts are published in Github for you to review : The most important are - ICO Management (collecting funds etc), Dividend Manager (dividend distribution) and Voting Management (all future tokenholder voting)

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:34:06 AM

I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:36:00 AM

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:32 AM

Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?

If the funds will be withdrawn for short periods of time, fiat means will remain on the exchange on order to ensure opportunity of their fast conversion to crypto-currencies and turning them back into trading. If the organizers decide to withdraw some part of money for a long time, they’ll be stored on bank accounts.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

If the funds will be withdrawn for short periods of time, fiat means will remain on the exchange on order to ensure opportunity of their fast conversion to crypto-currencies and turning them back into trading. If the organizers decide to withdraw some part of money for a long time, they’ll be stored on bank accounts.
Once I’ve been working with a broker who has worked only for three months  and stopped working in one month and a half, so all the traders’ means were lost. That’s why I believe that trading should be carried out only with proved companies. How will it be performed in  Symmetry?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:52:19 AM

Once I’ve been working with a broker who has worked only for three months  and stopped working in one month and a half, so all the traders’ means were lost. That’s why I believe that trading should be carried out only with proved companies. How will it be performed in  Symmetry?

Yeah, you’re absolutely right, it’s a pity that you had such a bad experience(( As for Symmetry, the fund is going to cooperate only with licensed brokers whish can prove having their reserve anytime.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Yeah, you’re absolutely right, it’s a pity that you had such a bad experience(( As for Symmetry, the fund is going to cooperate only with licensed brokers whish can prove having their reserve anytime.
Do you know, is there already an exact list of brokers with which the fund will cooperate?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

As far as I understand, the Symmetry fund’s shares are tokens, so it’ll be possible to sell them on different exchanges. I’m wondering if the developers already decided on which exchanges it will be possible to do.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

Good day, my friends! What will happen if the company doesn’t manage to collect the soft cap during the ICO?
Immer

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:18:46 AM

Good day, my friends! What will happen if the company doesn’t manage to collect the soft cap during the ICO?
In this case all the funds will be returned to investors.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

Hi everybody. Tell me, how long is it before the end of the sale?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:46:00 AM

Hi everybody. Tell me, how long is it before the end of the sale?
Hello. The sale will end only on January, 30, so there’re lots of days left before its termination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: