Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:33:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20449 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

Good afternoon! Whom does the project consider to be its competitors for the coming years? What are their advantages?
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

I’ve got a question. Who participated in the creation of the idea of the project and its elaboration? Are there any persons well-known in the area of trading? Or, may be, participants of large trader contests.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

Hi everyone! It’s important to have a good system of dealing with risks when trading currencies, especially if you’re using leverage!! How is it arranged in this project? Answer my question, please.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Which exchanges are you planning to enter with coins after the ICO project?

The platform itself uses only established exchanges, so, I believe, the answer to your question is - Kracken, Bitstamp, Poloniex

seems all major exchange in the list from this project after the crowdsale finish,,
are you the team member from this project ?

mPUTZ

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

how you promote this project, maybe you should consider organizing a kind of bounty campaign so I can participate to promote it
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

This project looks very interesting. Moreover, we see a transparency of profits and losses to investors. But is there a greater profit guarantee compared to the risk of loss?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Investment fund is a cool idea, of course, but what advantages will stakeholders have? Well, as far as I understand, investors just fund Symmetry in order to receive some dividends when the company wants to pay them off. I mean that payments are not guaranteed, too. All in all it’s a dubious fund.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

Investment fund is a cool idea, of course, but what advantages will stakeholders have? Well, as far as I understand, investors just fund Symmetry in order to receive some dividends when the company wants to pay them off. I mean that payments are not guaranteed, too. All in all it’s a dubious fund.
Why do you call it dubious if you haven’t got acquainted with the description carefully enough? According to smart-contract, stakeholders will receive dividends monthly. The dividends will be paid in Eth.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:38:47 AM

Why do you call it dubious if you haven’t got acquainted with the description carefully enough? According to smart-contract, stakeholders will receive dividends monthly. The dividends will be paid in Eth.
And what payments can stakeholders count on?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

Hi! On very good ones! If I am not mistaken, the company is going to spend 50% of its income on dividends. Every stakeholder will receive a sum regardless the number of tokens on his account.
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

Hi! On very good ones! If I am not mistaken, the company is going to spend 50% of its income on dividends. Every stakeholder will receive a sum regardless the number of tokens on his account.
Hi everybody. Can’t stakeholder increase his share in the fund after the ICO is over?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

Hi everybody. Can’t stakeholder increase his share in the fund after the ICO is over?
He can if he wishes. He should just buy SYMM coins on the exchange for this purpose. By the way, everyone can also sell their coins on the stock-exchange in case they want to leave the fund.
techniumunlimited

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

I don't think this is enough information to invest in you...
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

He can if he wishes. He should just buy SYMM coins on the exchange for this purpose. By the way, everyone can also sell their coins on the stock-exchange in case they want to leave the fund.
Is it already known, in listing in which exchange will SYMM coins be added?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

Greetings. As far as I understand, you’re planning to start to work with other assets gradually! What assets do you mean and which of them are you planning to start to work with primarily?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

Why should Symmetry apply weighted currencies to each currency? What advantages will the fund get in terms of profitability due to this fact?

energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

Hello! Can you tell me, which bank will be engaged in checking your account and why did you choose this particular firm?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

If I have questions on operation of investment fund, will I be able to contact your representatives and receive an answer? How quickly will they respond to my questions?
arakx

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Hi everybody! Can the ICO of this project end before the date specified?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

Hi everybody! Can the ICO of this project end before the date specified?
No, it can’t, ‘cause the company issued unlimited number of tokens, so there’s no hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: