Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20441 times)
INDI81free4

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

VOTES

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

Greetings, comrades. How much does one SYMM coin cost?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Good afternoon. One SYMM coin will cost you 0.1 Eth.
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

Hello! Can you tell me, which bank will be engaged in checking your account and why did you choose this particular firm?

For audit - Deloitte will most like be used.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Meda123

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

Good afternoon. One SYMM coin will cost you 0.1 Eth.
Very high imo
mbs32

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

The Symmetry Fund: Introducing a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

Background
    Fund management company, SYMM, is launching a new cryptocurrency investment fund, offering a completely new type of commission structure to investors looking for a safe and easy way to invest in cryptocurrencies.
From November 30th, for 60 days (closes January 30th 2018), the Symmetry Fund ICO offers investors the unique opportunity to gain a stake in a cryptocurrency fund offering a monthly dividend, as well as an easy cash-out option

What Makes The Symmetry Fund Different?
    The fund’s capital will be split into two main components: 70% cryptocurrency trading and 20% ICO investments, with the remaining 10% forming a reserve fund. By diversifying the investment into a range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Lite Coin and Ripple, the Symmetry Fund offers a diversified portfolio for those looking for the safety of a traditional managed mutual fund, but with all the upside of the a lucrative cryptocurrency ICO.
Uniquely, the Symmetry fund pays monthly dividends equivalent to 50% of trading profits in ETH, yet investors can also avail of a buyback option and cash out by selling their SYMM tokens at market rates at any point.

Features and benefits
•   Full transparency on profits/losses and dividends, including daily reports to investors
•   External audits conducted monthly by ‘big four’ firm
•   10% reserve fund kept in flat currencies (US$/€) to mitigate risk
•   50% of profits distributed as a monthly dividend with the remainder re-invested
•   Level of dividend subject to a token holder vote every three months
•   Tokens will be offered initially at 0.1 ETH per share (payable in Ethereum)*
•   No limit on number of purchases throughout the ICO
•   Management fees charged only on profits at 7.5% (investments over 100 ETH) and 15% (investments under 100 ETH)
•   ERC20-compliant Smart Contract

Key personnel
•   Andrew Lewin, David Steiner, Markus Kohn – all with extensive experience running funds at the biggest financial institutions

Interested?
    Based on preliminary projections, the fund managers estimate ROI to be in the region of 50% annually. To claim your stake in this unique and potentially highly lucrative ICO, visit www.symmetry.fund where you can also download our white paper with all the information you need to know about this exciting new way to invest in cryptocurrency.

*Please note that the Symmetry fund is not available to US investors4

*SYMM is postponing the ICO due to technical formalities until December 10th.

Airdrop? Bountie?
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:57:38 PM

If I have questions on operation of investment fund, will I be able to contact your representatives and receive an answer? How quickly will they respond to my questions?

We do our best to respond as fast as we can. Please join our telegram chat for faster responses. Thank you!

https://t.me/symmetryfund

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

Hello everyone. What part of the funds collected for the ICO, will go to trade immediately after the fund is launched?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:12:07 AM

Hello everyone. What part of the funds collected for the ICO, will go to trade immediately after the fund is launched?
If I'm not mistaken, the company plans to sell 90% of all the funds collected at the sale.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the company plans to sell 90% of all the funds collected at the sale.
The remaining 10% will remain in the reserve?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

The remaining 10% will remain in the reserve?
Not really. These 10% will be spent on operating and administrative expenses at the start of the fund.
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

I think its a brilliant idea. Do you have any social media channel? its important
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

What data will the fund's shareholders be able to know after each audit by the accounting company?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.

Our audit contract is already deployed, any tokenholder can request all information - current trades / positions and balances.

mono7513745

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

is there a bounty company? and how to participate in it?

Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:00:11 PM

Guys, new website is coming soon! More informative and modern! Stay tuned!

mono7513745

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

I hope this project will be very popular on a long line basis

yaelahwall

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:21:14 AM

I do not understand about the calculation of the amount of funds there is not in show the total bitcoin only the ethereum show only, how can I see the total collection of bitcoin.

symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

I do not understand about the calculation of the amount of funds there is not in show the total bitcoin only the ethereum show only, how can I see the total collection of bitcoin.

Around 90 BTC, including pre-sale. New website will be more informative, sorry about that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: