Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:27:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20449 times)
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

we hope that the updated site will be the most convenient to follow the information

AdamPA1006

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.

Our audit contract is already deployed, any tokenholder can request all information - current trades / positions and balances.

So you have to request it though, you can't see like a website or portal with all the information at a glance?
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:05:33 PM by Andrei_Workout

New Year, and the fees are continuing, which can not but rejoice, as early as 2018 etn, for the day attracted 65 etn

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.

Our audit contract is already deployed, any tokenholder can request all information - current trades / positions and balances.

So you have to request it though, you can't see like a website or portal with all the information at a glance?

Tokenholder Dashboard is coming, demo preview will be available in a couple of days, please check back the website!

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

we hope that the updated site will be the most convenient to follow the information
I think it is at least as should be easier than before, otherwise why update it.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Anayajurus

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Great looking project!
Gozragore

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

When is the main ICO date?
ViaMani

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks.
Tunchosa

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Still reading the whitepaper, seems promising
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

When the bounty ends? Somewhere it was said that next week, and the site says that after 35 days.

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

When the bounty ends? Somewhere it was said that next week, and the site says that after 35 days.
On the site https://symmetry.fund/ it is written that there are 35 days left, well, or until the hard will be collected, 2100 broadcasts have already been collected. and about bounty it is necessary to look in a branch of a bounty

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

When is the main ICO date?
Here's a look at the website https://symmetry.fund/. ISO is already underway, all can watch on the website. Join, better hurry.

symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Yes, however due to uncertainty of regulations, we may need to refund you after the ICO.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Cryptle

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Does anyone know the price of one coin?

5 SYMM for 1ETH ?
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

5 SYMM for 1ETH ?

you can see on his site https://symmetry.fund/ 1 ETH = 10 SYMM and I believe the project will be successful and have a high price of up to 1 ETH = 5 SYMM Wink

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

5 SYMM for 1ETH ?

you can see on his site https://symmetry.fund/ 1 ETH = 10 SYMM and I believe the project will be successful and have a high price of up to 1 ETH = 5 SYMM Wink
yeah on the website the price listed and fees has almost approached to the soft mouthpiece, and there are still 30 days. So everything should be fine

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

I would like to ask a little bit as to whether the project is focused on payment cards. Wink

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

What does it mean to demand to return? If a person put a tick that you are not a US citizen, then they can pick up tokens?

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Cyдя пo  caйтy, cбopы yжe пpaктичecки дocтигли coфтa, T, e ecли  тaкими тeмпaми бyдeт двигaтьcя, вoзмoжнo paньшe зaкoнчитcя иco.  Здecь бyдeт инфopмaция o oкoнчaнии бayнти, или oнa зaкoнчитьcя вмecтe c иco.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Cyдя пo  caйтy, cбopы yжe пpaктичecки дocтигли coфтa, T, e ecли  тaкими тeмпaми бyдeт двигaтьcя, вoзмoжнo paньшe зaкoнчитcя иco.  Здecь бyдeт инфopмaция o oкoнчaнии бayнти, или oнa зaкoнчитьcя вмecтe c иco.
Usually bounty ends at the same time and ISO , if it is not according to the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: