January 09, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

ODYSSEY

THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM

https://twitter.com/yishi888/status/950410413363027968

https://www.ocoin.sg/

Connect Everything, Share Everything, Credit-based Protocol

ABOUT ODYSSEY

ODYSSEY’s mission is to build the next-generation decentralized sharing economy & Peer to Peer Ecosystem.
ODYSSEY aims to reduce overall operating cost, increase marketplace efficiency and boost ROI of product & service providers in the Global sharing economy & peer to peer ecosystem.
Using blockchain smart contract as well as AI and Big Data, ODYSSEY will empower the ecosystem with below revolution:
One Credit/Trust-Based Protocol for all ODYSSEY ecosystem players:
• Decentralized and Minimum Operating Cost
• Open Source and Scalable
• Trustworthy and Anonymous
• Autonomous and Better Compliance
• Incentivized Participation
• Monetization
Peer to Peer Ecosystem Community:
• Decentralized and Minimum Transaction Cost
• Easier Monetization
• Better Distribution and Matching
• Quicker Transactions without payment barriers

CORE VALUES

We want to build a faithful sharing economy system where:
• Everything can be shared, everything can be connected. Sharing is the new ownership. • Everyone should have the full ownership of the data they possess and create. Data must be freely owned, and will not be used to exchange for the right to participate sharing economy system.• Freedom to share, free to share. Everyone contribute to the ODYSSEY sharing economy will be entitled to proportional profits for their contribution, according to ODYSSEY’s rewarding mechanism. • Credit is priceless and Credit should be rewarded, according to ODYSSEY’s credit protocol mechanism.• Sharing Economy should be non-monopoly and unbiased for everyone.• Sharing Economy should be autonomous.

INFRASTRUCTURE

• An autonomous, high efficiency, low cost, credit-based, highly incentivized marketplace.
• Dynamic Economic Stimulation Mechanism to reward individuals contributing to the ecosystem.
• Dynamic Economic Stimulation Mechanism to reward DAPPs (sub ecosystem) contributing to the ecosystem.
• ONE high quality payment network to connect entire sharing economy.
• ONE universal trustworthy credit-based protocol and single UID to empower entire sharing economy.
• Open Source and embrace revolution.

FOUNDATION

The ODYSSEY Foundation is set up with the approval of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and under supervision and regulation of the Company Law of Singapore. It is run by the Board of Trustees or the Board of Governors formed by eligible trustees for independent management and operation, which is also independent from the government's administration.Singapore is renowned for its stable and well-established laws and financial environment. As a nonprofit entity established in Singapore, the ODYSSEY Foundation, subject to the laws of Singapore, is a legal entity having no commercial interest that supports and engages in activities for public or private benefits. The “profits” obtained by the Foundation are deemed surplus and will be retained for the organization and implementation of other activities and events. Members of the Foundation will never partake any distribution of profits.

CHIEF ADVISOR

Yi Shi is the founder & CEO of technology company DotC United Group. The company owns mobile advertising platform Avazu, app developer DotC and data business intelligence platform Noogenesis. In 2014, Shi founded Teebik which is focused on global mobile game publishing. In 2015, Shi sold Avazu to Shenzhen-listed gaming company Zeus Entertainment for more than $300 million to realise a back door listing onto China's A-Share, and he continued to oversee Avazu's advertising operations. In 2017, he privatised Avazu from A-Share and injected all Avazu's assets into DotC United Group within a $360 million transaction.

Yi Shi is recognized 3 times by Forbes as one of China's and Asia's 30 under 30 entrepreneurs, made to 2016 Fortune China 40 Under 40, and Hurun 30 Under 30 for China 2017. He is also the chairman and founding investor of oBike, a young startup in the bike sharing space which aims to become the next generation transportation platform designed for the first- and the last-mile.

CHIEF ADVISOR

Justin Sun, born in 1990, graduated from University of Pennsylvania with Master degree in the US, and received Bachelor degree from Peking University. He is the founder and CEO of TRON, former Chief Representative of Greater China of Ripple. He is also the founder and CEO of Peiwo APP which is the leading audio content community in the world, and the initiator of the Revolutionary Road of Financial Freedom. In 2015, Justin became the only “post-90s”member among the first batch of students in Hupan University established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group, so Justin is known as “Protégé of Jack Ma”.

In 2012, Justin began to get in touch with Bitcoin Community, and in 2013 he joined Ripple and worked as the Chief Representative of Greater China of Ripple, helping Ripple to successfully finish the A-round financing of $30 million USD from IDG/Accel, and making Ripple to become one of the top 3 virtual currency systems in the world.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

A Beijing district court dismissed a lawsuit against Chinese exchanges, stating "people have the right to freely participate in bitcoin tradings at their own risk"

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/950572521425743874

Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

A Beijing district court dismissed a lawsuit against Chinese exchanges, stating "people have the right to freely participate in bitcoin tradings at their own risk"

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/950572521425743874

Nice, thanks for that good news!!
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:53:08 AM

This is a very promising coin, I have been watching it for a long time.
I look forward to the next positive news and new growth
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

Hi all,

total newbie here but I would like to learn some more about your opinions about TRON (TRX).

I read some nice articles about them and heavily believe in their goals and ideologies. One of them:

https://www.techbullion.com/blockchain-based-entertainment-company-called-tron-improve-artists-lives/

I am curious about the true potential of these ideas and your stance on the future of Asian/Chinese markets.

Also I was curious why there is no link from Coinmarketcap to here, no hyperlink 'announcement' to this site? May be a dumb question, but as I said, new here.

I got dropped some by binance exchange so i'm just holding them for now to see what happens with them. I think there ceo is very well connected and was a prodigy of Jack Wu (owner of aliexpress) so he may have some good connections to get the ball rolling on this coin in the future. Oh and also there is a coinmarketcap for tron btw. here's link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
yes i believe the ceo have so many connection that can drive tron better than this. ill hold my coin for sure. there will be more big event that will coming out from tron. keep tracking tron social media for the updates.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

TRON is a blockchain based decentralised protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

TRON is a good project. The CEO is justin sun. but recently. There is a lot of bad news to this project. steal whitepapper. The CEO sells 6 billion coin. and some other news. That makes the price of the coin more and more down. if real. Maybe TRON is a shitcoin and will scam at any time if the above information is true
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/950992805932838913

We #TRON are proud to announce the partnership with Baofeng group. Baofeng, aka Chinese @netflix, boasts more than 200 million users as a video portal giant and has achieved 8 billion CNY listing in Shenzhen stock exchange (300431.SZ).

Baofeng and TRON — Opening a New Era of Blockchain-Based Online Entertainment

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/baofeng-and-tron-opening-a-new-era-of-blockchain-based-online-entertainment-63fd6c97ca4d

Recently, bfc.baofeng.com has reached a blockchain technology cooperation agreement with TRON, with the signing of Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN). Bfc.baofeng.com and TRON will cooperate in the deployment of full nodes in the blockchain network, the integration of blockchain with online entertainment industry, the building of open source community of blockchain and so on, opening a new era of blockchain-based online entertainment.

Since its inception in January 2007, Baofeng has been committed to providing Internet users with the easiest and most convenient Internet audio and video playing solutions, with its world’s leading video decoder and audio decoder technologies. Currently, Baofeng.com boasts more than 200 million users as a veritable video portal giant. Baofeng Group Co., Ltd. [300431] has achieved the aggregate market value of over 8 billion CNY since its listing in March 2015. As a pioneer of Baofeng Group to enter the blockchain field, bfc.baofeng.com gained extremely high attention upon its launch, with more than 500,000 reservations. The BCN service is a global first and can help the blockchain business quickly deploy massive nodes.

In the future, Baofeng BFC hardware devices will support TRON and run the full nodes of the TRON’s main chain. This will undoubtedly provide a sound infrastructure for the TRON main chain’s launch and operation and lay a solid foundation for blockchain-based online entertainment’s development.

CEO of bfc.baofeng.com, former COO of Baofeng Group — Tianlong Cui
Bfc.Baofeng.com’s CEO Tianlong Cui said: “After communicating with the TRON team, we find that TRON already enjoys a huge global community and market and that TRON is essentially a complex network composed of an integrated blockchain settlement system and a P2P data engine system that offers smart contracts large file services and that allows intelligent cache and deployment. As a large-scale P2P network operator, we know how difficult this network is and how great the technical challenges are. We look forward to the TRON team overcoming the difficulties and launching the network.”

TRON’s founder Justin Sun said: “Baofeng Group is one of the best Internet companies and a prominent public company in China. This cooperation reflects Baofeng’s clear understanding of the Internet’s future and its high recognition of TRON project and team. For TRON, 2018 will be a year of rapid growth. Launching the main chain will be the top priority. Baofeng’s BCN service will pave the way for TRON’s sustained development. We both look forward to opening a new era of blockchain-based online entertainment.
Tron is a decentralized content protocol that aims to establish a global free content entertainment ecosystem through blockchain technology. It allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The content creators will be empowered through the free creation, circulation, and trading of digital assets under decentralized self-governance.

Tron was founded by Justin Sun, the former Greater China chief representative of Ripple. Justin was featured in 2015&2017 Forbes China 30 under 30, 2017 Forbes Asia 30 under 30 and was a member of the first batch of entrepreneurs at Hupan University, an elite business school established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group. According to coinmarketcap.com, Tron is among the top 10 crypto currencies by market cap, with a total market cap over 10 billion USD.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/950992805932838913

We #TRON are proud to announce the partnership with Baofeng group. Baofeng, aka Chinese @netflix, boasts more than 200 million users as a video portal giant and has achieved 8 billion CNY listing in Shenzhen stock exchange (300431.SZ).

Baofeng and TRON — Opening a New Era of Blockchain-Based Online Entertainment

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/baofeng-and-tron-opening-a-new-era-of-blockchain-based-online-entertainment-63fd6c97ca4d

Recently, bfc.baofeng.com has reached a blockchain technology cooperation agreement with TRON, with the signing of Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN). Bfc.baofeng.com and TRON will cooperate in the deployment of full nodes in the blockchain network, the integration of blockchain with online entertainment industry, the building of open source community of blockchain and so on, opening a new era of blockchain-based online entertainment.

Since its inception in January 2007, Baofeng has been committed to providing Internet users with the easiest and most convenient Internet audio and video playing solutions, with its world’s leading video decoder and audio decoder technologies. Currently, Baofeng.com boasts more than 200 million users as a veritable video portal giant. Baofeng Group Co., Ltd. [300431] has achieved the aggregate market value of over 8 billion CNY since its listing in March 2015. As a pioneer of Baofeng Group to enter the blockchain field, bfc.baofeng.com gained extremely high attention upon its launch, with more than 500,000 reservations. The BCN service is a global first and can help the blockchain business quickly deploy massive nodes.

In the future, Baofeng BFC hardware devices will support TRON and run the full nodes of the TRON’s main chain. This will undoubtedly provide a sound infrastructure for the TRON main chain’s launch and operation and lay a solid foundation for blockchain-based online entertainment’s development.

CEO of bfc.baofeng.com, former COO of Baofeng Group — Tianlong Cui
Bfc.Baofeng.com’s CEO Tianlong Cui said: “After communicating with the TRON team, we find that TRON already enjoys a huge global community and market and that TRON is essentially a complex network composed of an integrated blockchain settlement system and a P2P data engine system that offers smart contracts large file services and that allows intelligent cache and deployment. As a large-scale P2P network operator, we know how difficult this network is and how great the technical challenges are. We look forward to the TRON team overcoming the difficulties and launching the network.”

TRON’s founder Justin Sun said: “Baofeng Group is one of the best Internet companies and a prominent public company in China. This cooperation reflects Baofeng’s clear understanding of the Internet’s future and its high recognition of TRON project and team. For TRON, 2018 will be a year of rapid growth. Launching the main chain will be the top priority. Baofeng’s BCN service will pave the way for TRON’s sustained development. We both look forward to opening a new era of blockchain-based online entertainment.
Tron is a decentralized content protocol that aims to establish a global free content entertainment ecosystem through blockchain technology. It allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The content creators will be empowered through the free creation, circulation, and trading of digital assets under decentralized self-governance.

Tron was founded by Justin Sun, the former Greater China chief representative of Ripple. Justin was featured in 2015&2017 Forbes China 30 under 30, 2017 Forbes Asia 30 under 30 and was a member of the first batch of entrepreneurs at Hupan University, an elite business school established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group. According to coinmarketcap.com, Tron is among the top 10 crypto currencies by market cap, with a total market cap over 10 billion USD.

Very good news, if it's true of course. I still hold TRX in my portfolio, despite the losses. I hope this doesn't disappoint me.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

What advantages does TRON have against ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS in theory?
Where is implementation/wallet?
J_Perez

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I’m not invested in it but it looks like a solid project. Should be a good long term hold.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:02:49 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:23:42 AM by ThunderCatSteve

This project have quite big capitalization stack. It is about 160 million dollars. Experts predict that in 2018 Tron coins will get the price of 0,1USD. Humble result seeing the perspectives and potential of the platform.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Tron was said to be a scam, their white paper was plagiarism, etcetera etcetera. But it's hard to believe that someone who already has a name in this technology would do something like this. And someone like Jack Ma would not back a fraud. It looks like Tron has a great market and will be successful in the near future.

Sleeper..

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

Personally I think TRX is a great project dont let fudders scare you away. It is a solid project backed by big companies and chinese government might embrace TRX too that would be big Shocked Grin
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

I have invested on it but I am not sure if it is a good choice.
Always there are new announcements but the price is keeping going down.
Perhaps it is a scam project..

3inthemorning

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

people love and hate tron.. i think it might climb based on silly things like connections to the big industries in China (Jack Ma, etc)...
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

:)hi as my opinion is it's a good project and I personally invested on that,   but its all up to you to take your own decision, do some research and go through the news and stuff. as I feel that it's a strong project which I can invest with the minimum risk.that's why I invested on that. good luck!! Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

I think TRON just was bumped, look at the market now. Price just falling down with each day, it's not corrections imho.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

I have invested a small amount of my capital on TRON because I think the project is good...price is going down deeply but I hope it will rise in 1-2 months...... I don't think it's a scam project...
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Tron was said to be a scam, their white paper was plagiarism, etcetera etcetera. But it's hard to believe that someone who already has a name in this technology would do something like this. And someone like Jack Ma would not back a fraud. It looks like Tron has a great market and will be successful in the near future.

It's hard to believe they didn't have a github repository until Dec 1, months after ICO, but there you are.  The white paper has been pulled from their site now, but the evidence is out there, the plagiarism is explained away as being due to translators.   Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: