Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron  (Read 1198 times)
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Tron was said to be a scam, their white paper was plagiarism, etcetera etcetera. But it's hard to believe that someone who already has a name in this technology would do something like this. And someone like Jack Ma would not back a fraud. It looks like Tron has a great market and will be successful in the near future.

It's hard to believe they didn't have a github repository until Dec 1, months after ICO, but there you are.  The white paper has been pulled from their site now, but the evidence is out there, the plagiarism is explained away as being due to translators.   Roll Eyes

TRON have conceived a great idea and now they are simply doomed to success. I think they will succeed.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

worth read.....
TRON — (TRX) Coin! Actual potential or just another “shill” coin?

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Now it`s a little bit risk to buy Tron , because it can go down after such big pump , and , as I know , bad news was coming for it.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

TRON have conceived a great idea and now they are simply doomed to success. I think they will succeed.

Its not even an original idea, theres a number of other projects - some with code in the field - that offer similar.  There may be an idea at its heart to be different from those others, but theres now a massive weight of expectation.  Should have built a product and team first, not sold a dream.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Now it`s a little bit risk to buy Tron , because it can go down after such big pump , and , as I know , bad news was coming for it.
Don't purchase any coins, the project is just there so people can dump money on the ones who purchase Tron.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

well, they have a great idea, great team. I will continue to HODL and make profits after 2-3 months once the big announcements are made.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

The big pump passed and many people stayed with coins, which were bought very expensively. Probably the majority even managed to fix the losses and sell coins cheaply. And what does it show? It indicates that soon there will be another pump)))
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

This project have quite big capitalization stack. It is about 160 million dollars. Experts predict that in 2018 Tron coins will get the price of 0,1USD. Humble result seeing the perspectives and potential of the platform.

What would be that expert source that can predict cryptocurrencies value? I am intrigued. I hold some TRX but I don´t put both feet into this river.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

i believe that TRX will bet back to its ATH price in a month or two, it need more time and more new buyers, which cant come to the market because of the account creation issues
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

i believe that TRX will bet back to its ATH price in a month or two, it need more time and more new buyers, which cant come to the market because of the account creation issues
Maybe he will grow up in a few months, but now I think he will only fall because the pump was very strong
tehrealist

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

Hi,

Looks fine, lets wait for breakout.

Check new alt coin coming up Action Coin,
Only Today they give 1000 coins for registration here:

https://actioncoin.io/ref/392635/

No need for your true ID's, use some imagination Smiley
In March they will develop wallte and in June it's released for exchange!
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

TRX is phenomenon of December - a project with no code, basically no marketing or no roadmap milestones achievements is in Top 10 CMC - this is ridiculous how far a project can go just on a pure hype and fomo.

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

I was asked my opinion about BaoFeng news.. and you guys just have no idea......
by Sockeyebtc

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7pgbvc/i_was_asked_my_opinion_about_baofeng_news_and_you/

In America, the internet is available. You can google things, you can find opinions of people you dont agree with. In China, you can't. You've got to VPN, and those get smoked constantly.. and put you at risk.
Little Justin has a solution. I underestimated him. This is a global play by Jack Ma and Justin Sun to decentralize content in China.
Think about it.. the BFC is a NAS.. so what.. oh wait, what if.. we put VIDEO into the blockchain. Then.. you put the blockchain validator on the NAS.. where does the video live?? Yep.. its now a little CDN node. So you can watch the content by paying tron tokens to view blockchain content, but you can also SERVE that blockchain content to OTHER people.
So.. China hasn't figured this out. But I have. Justin and Jack just changed censorship in China, and there will be no way PRC can stop them. Before, you pull off content by ordering the provider to turn off their network access.. Now, you have 511,000 individual nodes.. try to take THAT offline.
Clever Chinese man.. they always find a way. That's why China is keeping it down, they are loading up before this is understood. They really did do something, and you guys are worried about ICO whitepapers.. lol.. get on a plane and investigate the WORLD if you want to make sense of any of this.
Respect little jbizzle........

...its good to read all the coments of Sockeyebtc

rujisompong

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Thumb Up this... nice. i also dont understand the concept before this.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Hi all,

total newbie here but I would like to learn some more about your opinions about TRON (TRX).

I read some nice articles about them and heavily believe in their goals and ideologies. One of them:

https://www.techbullion.com/blockchain-based-entertainment-company-called-tron-improve-artists-lives/

I am curious about the true potential of these ideas and your stance on the future of Asian/Chinese markets.

Also I was curious why there is no link from Coinmarketcap to here, no hyperlink 'announcement' to this site? May be a dumb question, but as I said, new here.
You can some videos on youtube about Tron. There are a lot of good reviews for this coin. With good factors like a 10-year road map and a founder who has numerous successful projects in the past. So this actually validates the hype Tron’s been gaining.

sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

TRX is phenomenon of December - a project with no code, basically no marketing or no roadmap milestones achievements is in Top 10 CMC - this is ridiculous how far a project can go just on a pure hype and fomo.
Moreover, it is actually just Ethereum token, not the crypto.  Huh
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

I was asked my opinion about BaoFeng news.. and you guys just have no idea......
by Sockeyebtc

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7pgbvc/i_was_asked_my_opinion_about_baofeng_news_and_you/

In America, the internet is available. You can google things, you can find opinions of people you dont agree with. In China, you can't. You've got to VPN, and those get smoked constantly.. and put you at risk.
Little Justin has a solution. I underestimated him. This is a global play by Jack Ma and Justin Sun to decentralize content in China.
Think about it.. the BFC is a NAS.. so what.. oh wait, what if.. we put VIDEO into the blockchain. Then.. you put the blockchain validator on the NAS.. where does the video live?? Yep.. its now a little CDN node. So you can watch the content by paying tron tokens to view blockchain content, but you can also SERVE that blockchain content to OTHER people.
So.. China hasn't figured this out. But I have. Justin and Jack just changed censorship in China, and there will be no way PRC can stop them. Before, you pull off content by ordering the provider to turn off their network access.. Now, you have 511,000 individual nodes.. try to take THAT offline.
Clever Chinese man.. they always find a way. That's why China is keeping it down, they are loading up before this is understood. They really did do something, and you guys are worried about ICO whitepapers.. lol.. get on a plane and investigate the WORLD if you want to make sense of any of this.
Respect little jbizzle........

...its good to read all the coments of Sockeyebtc

BAM!

Nice one, good research, thanks, hold, and to the MOOOONNNNN!

l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

TRON = SHITCOIN
Rans1218

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

Initially I had lot of hopes on it but it's loosing