Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TERRAHASH ORDER DATABASE (Find out when you will get your order)  (Read 4905 times)
Cryptoin (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:34:09 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 04:26:34 AM by Cryptoin

Due to some confusion regarding where to post/update Terrahash order information I have decided to start this thread for the purpose of communication pertaining to the Terrahash Order Database (Google Spreadsheet) I have generated with the data posted in the following previous threads:

OFFICIAL TerraHash Thread (Klondike/Avalon Assembly US)
Terrahash Order Queue and info?
["WAIT LIST"] TerraHash Pre-Order Information

To those of you submitting your order information please resubmit, post or PM me if/when your order changes payment status, delivery date etc.  It is absolutely crucial to keeping this database and the predictions accurate.  Also please be sure to submit all cancelled/null order numbers you may have.  Thanks.

CURRENT PREDICTIONS/CALCULATIONS
Note that this assumes the database is fairly accurate and their are no further delays in production from Avalon or Terrahash.
  • Terrahash has stated that they have acquired 2 more may chip batches.  If this holds true the majority of orders should ship between early and late August.  If it is not true then reference the order predictions below.
  • Orders 430 - 500 will be in the first half of batch #1 which will be delivered early August
  • Orders 500 - 600 will be in the second half of batch #1 which will be delivered early to mid August
  • Orders 600 - 1200 will be in batch #2 which will be delivered late August to mid September
  • Orders 1200 and above will likely be delivered early to late September.
  • 12,290 GH/s has been ordered.
  • Terrahash received approximately $651,000 in funds not including shipping, cases and bare boards.
  • Currently around 187 paid for orders (122 reported).

The purpose of this database is to help answer the following questions:
  • Where does your order fall in the que?
  • Will your order be part of the first batch of 20,000 chips Terrahash will receive?
  • How much hashing power has been ordered?
  • Is Terrhash's order and que communication in line with what has been reported by their customers?

There are 4 ways you can submit your order information to the database:
  • Use the user form linked below.  THIS IS THE PREFFERED METHOD.
    Terrahash ASIC Order Input Form
  • Post your order information in the "Comments, Questions & Corrections" sheet in the actual database, post it in this thread or send me a PM in the following format:

Date of order (Not Payment)
    # of K16s ordered
    # of K64s ordered
    Payment status - Paid (a.k.a. "Processing"), Unpaid (a.k.a "On Hold") or Cancelled
    Estimated delivery date From Terrahash (As far as I know no one has received this yet)
    Actual delivery date

Terrhash Information:
  • Pre-Orders began on June 19th 2013 at 9am PST (Initially to only those who had registered prior to Terrahash's peroder annoucnement)
  • Payment was accepted in BTC, Paypal, and Wire Transfer
  • The first order # is 432
  • Terrahash used Woo Commerce to take and que orders which will randomly skip numbers.  In other words, rather than there being 10 orders from order # 430 to 440 there may only be 5 because it skipped a few numbers on the way to 440.  I refer to this as "Non-Sequential" ordering in the database.
  • Terrahash placed an initial order for 10,000 Avalon chips on May 10th and a second on May 16th.  These orders have an expected delivery date of mid to late July.
  • Terrahash placed another 2 10,000 chip orders on June 20th and 1 10,000 chip order on Jun 22nd which they claim will be delivered no more than 2 weeks after their May order due to the mass production at Avalon.  The order on June 20th is supposed to cover all of the orders on June 18th and June 19th. The 2 week delay is contradictory to what I have seen in other Avalon threads which would anticipate more of a 4 week delay.
  • From delivery of the chips Terrahash estimates it will take 2 weeks to assemble and ship units.
  • Terrahash announces they will cancel all unpaid BTC and Paypal orders after they have been on hold for 24 hours.  They allow wire transfers to be on hold for 3 days before cancelling.
  • Terrhash was supposed to announce on June 24th what order #s will be in the first 20,000 chip batch but instead sent out an e-mail stating they have had their Paypal orders seized by Paypal and until they get it resolved they will not be able to provide an update.
  • Terrhash has began denying refunds around July 5th and updated their official FAQ to state that all sales are final.
  • Terrhash announced on July 6th they secured two additional early may Avalon chip orders and will be delivering all initial preorders by August 15th.
  • Terrhash announced on July 6th they have a hashing prototype and they will post pictures and video by July 7th.  Nothing has been posted to date.

Please let me know if you find any errors in the calculations. If you would like to use this format as a base for another pre-order going on now or in the future please feel free to download and modify copies of this file.

As you can imagine this took some time to create and takes quite a bit of time and effort to maintain.  If you find this database helpful I do accept and appreciate both BTC and LTC donations at the addresses below.  Thanks and enjoy.

BTC: 1QDbQgaeCvhyy4yLKbEKBWuFp9HBAnBFPz  LTC: LX4ZGhT9S159nJmpLvXQTK7ByqMBMctXxU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptoin (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:38:38 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2013, 03:49:58 AM by Cryptoin

I would like to continue development on standardizing this database and moving it toward being further automated however I still need updates on the original data from the following users.  If you are on this list please reply to my PM, post in the comments section of the spreadsheet, submit/resubmit your order information via the user form or reply here.  I will remove you from the list as I receive the information.  Thanks.

jdape (Order # 451 & 489 - How many K64s and how many K16s?)
Blue777 (Order # 558 - How many K64s and how many K16s?)
krayzie32 (Order # 586 - What is the payment status of your order?)
Jellin1984 (Order # 590 - What is your exact order #? Confirm that you ordered 3 K16s? What are the two other order #s you currently have on hold/cancelled?)
mo_mo (Order # 662 - What is the payment status of your order?)
atomicchaos (Order # 686, 690, 700, 730, 741 & 818  - Reply with the exact order numbers that got cancelled)
reneg (Order # 737 & 822 - What is the payment status of your order?)

I do not have a username for the following orders so if they are yours please submit your information via the userform or PM me.  You will remain anonymous.

Order # 463 (How many K64s and how many K16s?)
Order # 594 (How many K64s and how many K16s?)

After about 2 weeks whatever information I am still missing I will make educated guesses and populate accordingly.

Cryptoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:51:15 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 09:06:39 PM by Cryptoin

Database updated and added an estimation of how much Terrhash has received in funds not including shipping, cases or any bare boards purchased.  The number is currently around $614,000.
Cryptoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:10:23 PM

Also updated the original post with some additional and latest predictions/calculations.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:28:29 PM

Did we ever find out whether priority was based on order number or payment?

Gathering bitcorns.
Cryptoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:36:02 PM

Did we ever find out whether priority was based on order number or payment?

Priority is based on order number.  However you need to pay for your order within 24 hours of placing it to remain in the queue unless it is a wire transfer payment in which case it is 2-3 days.
Cryptoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:28:05 AM

Updated OP and the database.  Please be sure to notify me if you cancel your order.
fasmax

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:37:19 AM

I never added my self to the list.
My order was #641 for 1 K16.
I requested to cancel that order last week.
So I hope it is actually canceled.
Haven't receive a response.
ezisdog

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:02:12 PM

I would like to continue development on standardizing this database and moving it toward being further automated however I still need updates on the original data from the following users.  If you are on this list please reply to my PM, post in the comments section of the spreadsheet, submit/resubmit your order information via the user form or reply here.  I will remove you from the list as I receive the information.  Thanks.

jdape (Order # 451 & 489 - How many K64s and how many K16s?)
Blue777 (Order # 558 - How many K64s and how many K16s?)
krayzie32 (Order # 586 - What is the payment status of your order?)
Jellin1984 (Order # 590 - What is your exact order #? Confirm that you ordered 3 K16s? What are the two other order #s you currently have on hold/cancelled?)
mo_mo (Order # 662 - What is the payment status of your order?)
atomicchaos (Order # 686, 690, 700, 730, 741 & 818  - Reply with the exact order numbers that got cancelled)
reneg (Order # 737 & 822 - What is the payment status of your order?)
ezisdog (Order # 1071 - What date did you place your order?)

I do not have a username for the following orders so if they are yours please submit your information via the userform or PM me.  You will remain anonymous.

Order # 463 (How many K64s and how many K16s?)
Order # 594 (How many K64s and how many K16s?)

After about 2 weeks whatever information I am still missing I will make educated guesses and populate accordingly.

Order # 1071 - June 18.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: