Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7158 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

I lost 95% of my capital in Bitocin value but if I compare it to USD value then it would only be a 50% loss scenario as BitCOIN has gone up but my alts went down. Now am counting on 3 decent alts to make up that loss back proably in 2018 as they are good coins but starting to develop themselves and gaining momentum. This game really needs nerves of steel, balls of iron, that's if you got balls, coz I AINT GOT ANY as I am a lady lol, and a damn right load of patience rofl.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:06:28 PM

In beginning of trading majority of the traders experience tough time but what matter is whether you have learned from your mistake or you not. If you have learned from this loss then don't worry you will able to do better in th future but if you didn't learned anything from your mistake then indeed it is a big loss you have suffered in only 6 to 7 months.
Well first educate yourself with the market scenarios before starting again, try to select coins having good reputation in past and buy in the dips like now altcoins are facing a huge downfall due to rapid increase in bitcoin price.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

OP have you looked at USD value of your altcoins?
Bitcoin-altcoin pairs are lower but USD-altcoin pairs are higher, which means even they lost their value comparing to bitcoins they gained value comparing to USD.
Lets take LTC for example - few months ago for 1ltc you could get 0.015btc which was 50-70$, its value dropped to 0.09btc and as bitcoin jumped to $15K litcoin is not worth 120$.
Before even considering trading you need to know how trading actually works.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:03:46 PM

I think you should look for a good teacher to teach you about trading. If not, you should choose Bitcoin to invest in long-term. That's a good strategy
I good teacher is experience. You have to learn in every investment you are making. Experiencing lost will make you learn to trade at the best. The lost of capital is inevitable since you enter the tradings because  from the start, it was really a risk.

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
If you really think all of your coin will continue to decrease then better sell it now. i believe all your coin holdings increase in USD value but lost in BTC because of continue increasing the price of BTC this past few months . but thats not a lost actually in USD value it is depend of you how did you belive in your bought coin if you never believe in your coin dont think twice sell it .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I also lost 80% of my capital after joining the crypto for 2 months. I also started with Bittrex. But I trade the whole capital loss. Currently I have gained some capital and interest. My experience is that if you have large capital, please trade on sites such as Bittrex, Poloniex ... If your capital is not large then you should trade on smaller sites like Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange, Yobit, Hitbtc. These commercial pages have a small volume that is less affected by market fluctuations.
The site you are trading on will not guarantee anything. Your knowledge about trading is the only thing that can take you as far as you can.

Traders were not born; we all had to learn a lot to be able to trade safely. If you think it is just by buying at dips and selling at peaks, then you are wrong. You should be able to analyze and even if your analysis ends up going wrong, you should know when to get out from a trade.
it depends upon the coin you choose for it. i think ETH and LTC have been rising just as fast as Bitcoin has. Sure Bitcoin dominates about 50% of the total crypto market , but that means 50% of the funds are going towards trading alt-coins.
Trading altcoins can be just as profitable as BTC, if not more profitable if done right. Look at some charts lol. which tells you really right about them.
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:41:36 PM

Exchanging isn't simple employment especially in the event that you don't know how this crypto advertise functions.

On the off chance that you purchased great coins then it isn't a misfortune unless you officially sold those coins. I propose you can normal down your costs by getting some a greater amount of them and hold at costs to go up once more. Yet, everything relies upon what sort of coins you exchanged.

Another proposal if your new to crypto exchanging then simply purchase just those best performing coins or just Bitcoin at whatever point there is some rectification and offer at a benefit or simply hold them for long haul to make a benefit.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

In my opinion, you should sell all your coins now to cut loss and invest in Bitcoin now. That is the best strategy now to earn 50% your budget again. Bitcoin has fallen down to $15000, it is the right time to buy it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

In my opinion, you should sell all your coins now to cut loss and invest in Bitcoin now. That is the best strategy now to earn 50% your budget again. Bitcoin has fallen down to $15000, it is the right time to buy it.
I totally agree with this idea. When you do not have much knowledge of cryptocurrency, choosing the bitcoin investment is simple and easy to profit.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

I lost 95% of my capital in Bitocin value but if I compare it to USD value then it would only be a 50% loss scenario as BitCOIN has gone up but my alts went down. Now am counting on 3 decent alts to make up that loss back proably in 2018 as they are good coins but starting to develop themselves and gaining momentum. This game really needs nerves of steel, balls of iron, that's if you got balls, coz I AINT GOT ANY as I am a lady lol, and a damn right load of patience rofl.
I was going to say in trading, one needs neither the steel nor the iron, but with realities from the cryptomarket, those nerves of steel become inevitable to be able to sit through the maddening and unheard of volatility traders are having to face. I am thinking that a move to brokers that let traders to also profit by shorting Bitcoin and a few altcoins is more like what the situation is calling for.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
So Sad, I think you need to reanalyze for find out what is your fault or more study about trading
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:10:53 PM

You need to trade like a pro. Always  use your stop loss in all your trading. unfortunately you did not give out info on the coins that you are still holding may be a more concrete advice would have been giving based on the coins.
ramend

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

Don't trade if you don't know what you are doing and stick most your funds on the main cryptos like btc and eth.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

I think you have to cut loss now because the price can be continue dump until 80% because the price of Bitcoin strong bullish trend. Before jump in to trading in my opinion you should be decide and specify the take profit level and cut loss level because this is very important to get consistent profit in trading. For example taking profit amount 30% and then stop loss 20% so by this strategy the possibility for profit will be bigger than loss.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

It is no matter you lose only 50% if you not lose any amount you can't learn about trading . when you lose your money you can find your fault and next time you solve your fault then you can success your life . Now you can hold waves and b2x you can recover your money.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

I will advice you to stop playing with your money. Start to recover from where you stop. Trading and investment is only for trained persons. Go and do what you know best to do in life. Thanks

HOMT