Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:30:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital  (Read 7158 times)
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
same here brother. I am also suffer this kind of problem. I buying dragon coin when it was 1$ but now it is under 0.5$.but I don't be upset at the time.I am waiting for big pump. so you can wait or keep doing trading like a smart trader.I hope you will recover, best of luck.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
If you panic, you would just become zero. Whenever situations are not that much good in your case and all the plans are just restricting to zero and they are moving over the line of balance, never ever lose your mind too. Because in that scenario if your mind isn’t under your control, you could become a big loser of your life. Things are not that much simple here so need to handle them with care.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
same here brother. I am also suffer this kind of problem. I buying dragon coin when it was 1$ but now it is under 0.5$.but I don't be upset at the time.I am waiting for big pump. so you can wait or keep doing trading like a smart trader.I hope you will recover, best of luck.

I think if you are sure with the coins and it will increase in the future, then you need to hold for a while and don't sell right now. but if you think that you cannot hold anymore then you can cut loss the coins and move to the other coins. holding coins is actually easy but the problem is we don't have a patient to wait for a long time and only a few people that could hold in a long time. I think every trader has this experience and many of us still hold their coin and expecting to see the price is back to increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Even I am also experience same 50% loss in all my investment but we need to wait patiently. I will wait till my investment become double because crypto market has the ability to increase its hugely but we need to wait for some more time.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Holding them at this moment will be suggested. Bittrex listed good coins and may have a future if properly worked. Check the platform usages of those coins and think what it may become in next year.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year
This is not sure, see the lost capital is the lesson for our own experience, draw experience that you will pay attention to the next round of investment. Do not let that get you down. Think positively, the value they bring to you will be higher.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

I also lost 80% of my capital after joining the crypto for 2 months. I also started with Bittrex. But I trade the whole capital loss. Currently I have gained some capital and interest. My experience is that if you have large capital, please trade on sites such as Bittrex, Poloniex ... If your capital is not large then you should trade on smaller sites like Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange, Yobit, Hitbtc. These commercial pages have a small volume that is less affected by market fluctuations.

Those guys who were patient and wise enough NOT to sell their cryptocurrencies have not lost anything. Their task now is to go on holing their altcoins and Bitcoins. Some months will pass, and they will get their money back.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Trading is not very easy job particularly if you don't know how this crypto market works.

If you bought good coins then it is not a loss unless you already sold those coins. I suggest you can average down your prices by buying some more of them and hold for prices to go up again. But it all depends on what kind of coins you traded.

Another suggestion if your new to crypto trading then just buy only those top performing coins or just Bitcoin whenever there is some correction and sell at a profit or just hold them for long-term to make a profit.

When you trade, when you invest, you can lose some of your money but only in case, when you decide to quit the business and sell all of your coins. In other cases, you'll not lose.
vladimir273

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

I think that the reason for your losses is that you make your trading operations too often, perhaps even every day.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Learn some TA first and dont follow twitter shills.
Take some time learn some risk management before jumping into again with your 50% capital!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

You're not alome because a lot of the investors have the same situation and experience. Don't feel bad or worried about it because losses is just a part of our trading and investing journey. Have more patience because good times is about to come and good things come to those who wait.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

I lost 95% of my capital in Bitocin value but if I compare it to USD value then it would only be a 50% loss scenario as BitCOIN has gone up but my alts went down. Now am counting on 3 decent alts to make up that loss back proably in 2018 as they are good coins but starting to develop themselves and gaining momentum. This game really needs nerves of steel, balls of iron, that's if you got balls, coz I AINT GOT ANY as I am a lady lol, and a damn right load of patience rofl.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

when trading has lost capital by 50% I think you did not learn it first. and you deepen your knowledge first by starting in small amounts. and buy bitcoin for a long time with the rest of your capital.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Most likely, you buy expensive, but sell much lower under the influence of panic. Most likely, you buy coins, but you sell them cheaper than you bought, panicking. You probably do not use a stop loss. Traders keep a diary where all the trades are recorded. This allows you to analyze your own solutions. Immediately visible all the errors
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
If you panic, you would just become zero. Whenever situations are not that much good in your case and all the plans are just restricting to zero and they are moving over the line of balance, never ever lose your mind too. Because in that scenario if your mind isn’t under your control, you could become a big loser of your life. Things are not that much simple here so need to handle them with care.
These new and little coins aren’t that much stable. You can’t just relay on them for making money. Like you have said already that you have bought that one coin when it was like $1 and now it is even low than this $1 so how can you even think of bigger profits. Bitcoins on the other hand have big tendency to yield you to make profits and definitely you are only doing this trading for profits.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

your not alone dude my portfolio was down by almost 75% but when market  was going down again i bougjt yesterday some few coins for cost averaging my portfolio from - 75%+ before now its -51%+ . i have no choice but to wait when market recover i do believe my voins would have a run up ince market wil be bullish judt be patience if you sold today you will lost your investment and may find hard time to recover.

krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
your not alone dude my portfolio was down by almost 75% but when market  was going down again i bougjt yesterday some few coins for cost averaging my portfolio from - 75%+ before now its -51%+ . i have no choice but to wait when market recover i do believe my voins would have a run up ince market wil be bullish judt be patience if you sold today you will lost your investment and may find hard time to recover.

Guys, never lose your hope, there are some bad times in the market, but good times will come as well. This is all about the money you have and your patience. This will make you stronger.

Always learn new trading methods and learn technical analysis, it's a must.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

if you have a lot of losses up to 50% I think it is because you do not know the good coin information and can not control your patience so you are affected by the talk of others and suffered huge losses.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year

Do you mean Bitcoin and Ethereum? Yes, these cryptocurrencies will gain but not as much as some of the altcoins. As for me, I would better change some BTC and ETH for EIDOO.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

This is very strange abut 50% loss. YOu joined crypto in may 2017 and I saw to the trades and most of the coins went up to their high prices in december 2017 and january 2018. How could you lost your deposit? Which coin you used to trade?
I went to crypto lately and I bought on high prices but I lost 30% or something of my account, but I really came not in a good time. If I came in may 2017 I think I bought ETH as much as I can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: