Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning Bitcoin *NEW FORK DECEMBER* LMAO  (Read 1213 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:03:35 AM

After Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin, another forked-coin Lightning Bitcoin is coming on the way. Initiated by an European team, Lightning, the project will become the first forked-coin that adopts the DPOS consensus mechanism.

Are you guys ready for the YEAR OF THE FORKS IN 2018? A new fork every month until ......?

Fork at Block 499,999
The new project Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) will fork at block 499,999 on or around December 23, 2017. Why lightning? The team aims to make Bitcoin transfers as fast as lightning, or at a maximum of 24 million transactions a day. How can that happen? The answer is the DPOS mechanism, according to the project’s proponents.

The POW mechanism has long been discussed as the cause of mining centralization and network congestion. Daniel Larimer, author of Delegated Proof-of-Stake Whitepaper explained that miner tycoons control block time to maximize their interests, which will ultimately along with all POW systems be controlled by the fiat system. As such, the Lightning team employs DPOS mechanism that gives voting rights to token holders to avoid control of the system by any party. According to its official website,

Who is Behind the Project?
The First DPOS Hard Fork Lightning Bitcoin is on the Way
Jack Zhang
The project hasn’t revealed its development team today, except for the Chinese community leader “Jack Zhang”. But on its website we can see that they already got support from exchanges CEX.io, BTCC, gate.io and Coldlar wallet.

The Initial Coin Offering Craze
Since Bitcoin Cash came out, Initial Fork Offerings have become a trendy way for new blockchain projects to receive funding. Now we have witnessed the success of Bitcoin Gold(BTG) and Bitcoin Diamond(BCD). Despite concerns about its security problems, BTG ranks in the top 5 for market cap. And the newcomer BCD has been listed at over 30 exchanges worldwide. With these successful examples, there will be more projects bearing the name of Bitcoin to save listing and advertising fees.

Will the Initial Coin and Fork Offerings evolve to Infinite Offerings? How will it impact Bitcoin? Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
https://news.bitcoin.com/the-first-dpos-hard-fork-lightning-bitcoin-is-on-the-way/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Campaign Manager (2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

Thus, only in December we have two forks with the formation of a super-bottle and bitto lightning. It seems to me that the situation with forks is that the original bitcoin does not develop or improve itself. Therefore, the forks are aimed at creating new clones of bitcoins with improvements that could be given to the bitcoin itself without the formation of its branches.
     As for carrying out the number of ICOs, the situation here is different. In principle, good ICO projects are aimed at the work of new coins in some narrow sphere of technology, finance, management and other areas where blockchein technology can be applied. This is a very necessary work, but it is compromised by the conduct of ICO with elements of fraud. ICO will be held for a long time, as long as this is necessary. Ultimately, the need to conduct an ICO will be regulated by the market itself, which will discard all useless and leave only worthwhile projects.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

This is just getting ridiculous. These people just see Bitcoin Cash having some value to it and they're jumping on the damn fork train. This shit is going to die down so fast. I'm going to be selling it as soon as I claim it.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:18 AM

I think 2018 will be the year of the forks, 1 fork a month until every fork is worthless an bitcoin is 100K

Campaign Manager (2018)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

tired about bitcoin forks  Huh Huh
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

nonsense this would be bad for crypo in some days , the easiest way to duplicate money arent icos forks are the easiest way to do that

nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:33 AM

This fork have an idea, so it's not not like clueless Gold or Diamonds made just for money.
So I like it! Let it DPOS  Smiley
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:42 AM

well for all of us bitcoin holders it's only more free money. So who can complain about that, i love the forks! The last forks have given me a lot, even the newcomer Bitcoin Diamond may be worth something soon. Bitcoin Cash was great one, look how much it is worth now. Bring on the Bitcoin Lightning i say guys!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

what will the name of next fork???
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:43 AM

Holy shit. I think bitcoin fork getting popular now. I heard bitcoin silver, bitcoin diamond and now lightning bitcoin. what's next?
I don't have interest on bitcoin fork anymore. all of them just pump and dump shit coins.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

It looks like, the more Forks come out, the strong Bitcoin gets.
This is the 2nd announcement for fork coming out in December...Do you have a link to an article about this fork? Would be much appreciated.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

So there are two forks coming next month, now the question is are these forks already official? I guess this is becoming a trend in the crypto world right now. Bitcoin fork should help Bitcoin technically but these forks are doing nothing. They aim nothing and just tried to copy Bitcoin and its current success. Maybe next year will become the year of the forks, I can't imagine what name of forks will come out.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

Another fork, another attempt to change Bitcoin, i sense another Bitcoin pump and dump.
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

Money out of thin air yet again lol. Exchanges need to ignore these forks and stop listing them.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

So there are two forks coming next month, now the question is are these forks already official? I guess this is becoming a trend in the crypto world right now. Bitcoin fork should help Bitcoin technically but these forks are doing nothing. They aim nothing and just tried to copy Bitcoin and its current success. Maybe next year will become the year of the forks, I can't imagine what name of forks will come out.

Let's hope the names would be awesome haha. Anyways, we all witnessed how those forks affects the price of btc temporarily, btc will go down for a day or two. These forks just helps btc to raise even more. Hoping that the upcoming forks would lead to a result of a stable and success coin.

[
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

After Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin, another forked-coin Lightning Bitcoin is coming on the way. Initiated by an European team, Lightning, the project will become the first forked-coin that adopts the DPOS consensus mechanism.

Are you guys ready for the YEAR OF THE FORKS IN 2018? A new fork every month until ......?

Fork at Block 499,999
The new project Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) will fork at block 499,999 on or around December 23, 2017. Why lightning? The team aims to make Bitcoin transfers as fast as lightning, or at a maximum of 24 million transactions a day. How can that happen? The answer is the DPOS mechanism, according to the project’s proponents.

The POW mechanism has long been discussed as the cause of mining centralization and network congestion. Daniel Larimer, author of Delegated Proof-of-Stake Whitepaper explained that miner tycoons control block time to maximize their interests, which will ultimately along with all POW systems be controlled by the fiat system. As such, the Lightning team employs DPOS mechanism that gives voting rights to token holders to avoid control of the system by any party. According to its official website,

Who is Behind the Project?
The First DPOS Hard Fork Lightning Bitcoin is on the Way
Jack Zhang
The project hasn’t revealed its development team today, except for the Chinese community leader “Jack Zhang”. But on its website we can see that they already got support from exchanges CEX.io, BTCC, gate.io and Coldlar wallet.

The Initial Coin Offering Craze
Since Bitcoin Cash came out, Initial Fork Offerings have become a trendy way for new blockchain projects to receive funding. Now we have witnessed the success of Bitcoin Gold(BTG) and Bitcoin Diamond(BCD). Despite concerns about its security problems, BTG ranks in the top 5 for market cap. And the newcomer BCD has been listed at over 30 exchanges worldwide. With these successful examples, there will be more projects bearing the name of Bitcoin to save listing and advertising fees.

Will the Initial Coin and Fork Offerings evolve to Infinite Offerings? How will it impact Bitcoin? Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
https://news.bitcoin.com/the-first-dpos-hard-fork-lightning-bitcoin-is-on-the-way/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
That is too insane another hardfork? Why don't they stop doing so? They are ineffective after all and developers just want easy money with it. Nevertheless, they give off free money to everyone and that is good but it wont be good for the health of bitcoin market in the long run as well as cryptocurrencies if this thing continues. For now it is good but I am sure everyone will see that this continuous hardforking of btc will bring forth bad effects soon.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

I know about this and not surprise at all. WE will have 1 fork in mid of December. With ticker name: Super Bitcoin "SBC"
After that 2 another are coming in January.
lol, be ready!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

What do you expect? Forks are a dollar a dozen at the dollar store. Why should it be any different in the virtual world? Seriously though the courts are getting old something's got to be done maybe we just need a new coin or maybe we just need to fix a point but something's got to go and everybody's got to agree before it's initiated.
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

I know about this and not surprise at all. WE will have 1 fork in mid of December. With ticker name: Super Bitcoin "SBC"
After that 2 another are coming in January.
lol, be ready!

Again give free coins? I like it. The more forks, the richer I become. I hope that this will not have a negative impact on the bitcoin original

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

Better have Bitcoin to receive the free coins... The wealthies are getting more wealthy. The others are just getting some little money. I think the creators of thoses forks are already part of the wealthies...
How to become more wealthy...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: