Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin reached $100!  (Read 1460 times)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

LTC price is too relevant to bitcoin price, therefore it will reach new ATH when bitcoin hit new ATH, but I prefer to invest in ethereum, it has better potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

It is really positive information, if bitcoin will be grow higher, litce coin will be follow him. So yes, Litecoin probably will be more expensive
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

All right, with everything going on with bitcoin at the moment it seems that nobody is noticing that Litecoin reached $100!!!
This coin is also going really hard at the moment, and I think it will grow a lot more in 2018, what are your thoughts?

It was only a few weeks ago I remember LTC being at just over $50 and saying it certainly won't reach $100 before the end of the year, well I was wrong. It seems right now that the whole market is very bullish. I just hope that it doesn't fall down with a big thud and instead remains that way. I can see LTC passing $300 in 2018.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

after long time of waiting finnaly Litecoin reached 100 usd , It was expected . because ltc old and good coin

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

It is back to $100 again. Still its rice in bitcoin is lower than its previous normal price. But this could also mean that once bitcoin corrects and alts will fly, Litecoin at $1,000 in 2018 is possible.
duitiontress

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:21:13 AM

Remember when I long ago mined on my old laptop. I mined around 2 whole LTC worth around $4 then! I traded those to 0.1 BTC and sold the BTC at $1,300. The I decided to buy LTC for the proceed when LTC was around $40. Not a good shift but ooh well. They where on BTC-e anyways so now I am left with tokens instead.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:51:07 AM

All right, with everything going on with bitcoin at the moment it seems that nobody is noticing that Litecoin reached $100!!!
This coin is also going really hard at the moment, and I think it will grow a lot more in 2018, what are your thoughts?
To be honest, I was surprised to see such a huge rise in the price of litecoin, this month has been great for litecoin and it seem things are going to get even better in the next months I think it is realistic to think litecoin could reach 200 dollars in the next year.

Wow, never thought that LTC could hit $100, although I'm seeing it at $96 but it still good though. I think most of the coins now are being pump, and not just bitcoin. And just today, almost all of the top 5 have reached milestones as well. Its too bad that I have sold everything before, because I thought that LTC will remain tanked up to this year. However, the bitcoin waves bring positive outlook to the altcoins as well. It has somewhat influenced and renewed interest for most traders to go and get altcoins as well.
Do not worry if you you do not have LTC, while we lost some profits at the same time, there is no point in worrying too much especially if you are holding most of your portfolio in bitcoin, since its growth has been amazing in the last months, however with alts so cheap this seems like the perfect opportunity to invest in alts.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:37 AM

Litecoin seem to be holding above $100 fine. Should go up big when
the next altcoin rally starts.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

Yes, many people always talk about Bitcoin, meanwhile there are many good altcoins in the market, Litecoin is one of them. It has increased 2500% in 2017. It's so amazing. I believe that it will continue rising in 2018.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

Litecoin was trading at $3, early this year now it is $100. The most important thing in crypto is Patience. Most shitcoins of today will spring surprises in the nearest future.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Litecoin was trading at $3, early this year now it is $100. The most important thing in crypto is Patience. Most shitcoins of today will spring surprises in the nearest future.
That's correct but litecoin is the true altcoin of bitcoin. If we think it this way litecoin was the first altcoin to be created so it has always showed similar up/down trend as bitcoin. I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps on rising and following BTC's path.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

That's correct but litecoin is the true altcoin of bitcoin. If we think it this way litecoin was the first altcoin to be created so it has always showed similar up/down trend as bitcoin. I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps on rising and following BTC's path.

This is a good result of holding great coins, litecoin is way better than any other altcoins. This is a huge profit for those who believe on this and people should start realizing that altcoin have a great future, just be more patient and money will come.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:53:28 AM

There are a lot of good altcoin in the market today and one of them is Litecoin, I checked coin market cap today and look at the LTC chart and I can really tell in has a potential in the future since its an old coin but still in existence today and continously thriving to increase in value. I have LTC on my wallet and Im keeping it for a couple of months now, i know its gonna increase gradually over time this is due to the rapid increase of Bitcoin as well.
Youre right nobody is noticing it, but wait until it reaches $200.
And it will ofcourse increase its value in 2018, every year the value will keep on growing for the valuable coins in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

This is big maybe most of you don't remember the price was $4 during the start of the year and this is not the first time it has reached  $100 in august as well the price but it couldn't maintain it and fell to $50 by September.

What does all these figures indicates , well if ltc is able to hold this price mark or somewhere around $90 it has a full potential to go all the way to $400 by July 2018.

As we all know btc has higher transactions fees and takes lot of time to confirm ltc is the perfect substitute for btc and can have a really good future.
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:50:46 PM

Yes, many people always talk about Bitcoin, meanwhile there are many good altcoins in the market, Litecoin is one of them. It has increased 2500% in 2017. It's so amazing. I believe that it will continue rising in 2018.
Are they available to mine?
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:46 PM

Are they available to mine?
Looks like this thread was missed, waiting for reply
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

This is big maybe most of you don't remember the price was $4 during the start of the year and this is not the first time it has reached  $100 in august as well the price but it couldn't maintain it and fell to $50 by September.

What does all these figures indicates , well if ltc is able to hold this price mark or somewhere around $90 it has a full potential to go all the way to $400 by July 2018.

As we all know btc has higher transactions fees and takes lot of time to confirm ltc is the perfect substitute for btc and can have a really good future.

$400 by July is even quite a modest estimation, the price has gone over 25x this year. If it can do even half of that next year we will see litecoin at over 1k by the end of 2018.

Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:39 PM

i believe LTC is a great coin! and will have a great future! i bet 300 USD in 2018.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:26:54 PM

as expected!LTC has the potential to reach 300-500$ next year..

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

And now in coinmarketcap the price litecoin is $103, my predict in last year the price litecoin will reach arround $200 we will see that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: