Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32356 times)
khaldrogon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

cardano already down 30% from last time Binance listing, is it time to buy the dip?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I still regret when sold cardano last month...

i think it possible to hit a haft price of NEO soon !
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

Cardano a half price of Neo? and that you say soon (without any product), that is 70$ for 1 ADA, please read again what you write...

That mean Cardano (with all coins 26 billion) will have market cap of 1.8 trillion, now all crypto have 750 billion.

Lets be real guys.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

Cardano a half price of Neo? and that you say soon (without any product), that is 70$ for 1 ADA, please read again what you write...

That mean Cardano (with all coins 26 billion) will have market cap of 1.8 trillion, now all crypto have 750 billion.

Lets be real guys.
Yes, so right. ADA would be great but with such cap it's impossible. And that's bad - I'd like this project. I will wait more achievements from Cardano team but not so good price. Not now or close future
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

I think Cardano is very much undervalued. I have faith in this project and I have invested in it. I have very expectations about it and think Cardano's price will be skyrocketing any time soon.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

I think Cardano is very much undervalued. I have faith in this project and I have invested in it. I have very expectations about it and think Cardano's price will be skyrocketing any time soon.

I share your opinion that Cardano is a lot undervalued. I think the project has huge potential and the price for each ADA can go up a lot. I would hold the coin and wait some month. The price should go up very soon. Nevertheless always do your own research if you invest in a coin. Good luck!

All the best,

Peterparker9191

a month?
hoding a year or two may be a better choice Smiley
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

Cardano is the next generation blockchain, making a brand new localized economy, and democratising finance in rising markets. It addresses the necessity for restrictive oversight while maintaining client privacy and protections through an innovative superimposed design. This software system stack is versatile and scalable , developed with the foremost rigorous educational and industrial software system standards. ADA features a democratic governance model which will let the project evolve, and a visionary treasury system to fund it sustainably.
pcteam

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Shame Bitfinex don't offer ADA.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

For me cardano is the next ethereum, it gonna be boom suddenly, i already hold few some, but i think cardano is a long term hold, at least six months to a a year or maybe 2 years. but on that time i believe we (caradno holder) will gonna be satisfied Smiley

kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

have you seen NEO increasing the last few weeks, nothing can catch NEO right now!
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Morelikely yes,ADA has great developers and improvements are astonishing,their roadmap is clear so why not?NEO started to move slowly but surely cardano is a sleeping giant too like NEO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

21 billions marketcap, and no. 5 in term of market capitalization.  it is not undervalue as we have not seen what cardano can do yet, all is on paper on the moment.  It is probably undervalue in the future, but not now.  the current price is the result of speculation, when those who dont even touch and experiment with ADA, bought into it.
khaldrogon

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

21 billions marketcap, and no. 5 in term of market capitalization.  it is not undervalue as we have not seen what cardano can do yet, all is on paper on the moment.  It is probably undervalue in the future, but not now.  the current price is the result of speculation, when those who dont even touch and experiment with ADA, bought into it.

well, Their wallet even not upgrading yet and the value as of now is the right one, I mean it is not undervalued. before they are make the function of the daedalus actually work it is not the real price
hajisomad

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Cardano the new NEO? many invested in that crypto assuming it was destined to be the best altcoin of the future.
Where did that enthusiasm go? Well, in reality speculators are as volatile as the market itself, and are always willing to abandon "the best currency" once they have achieved all the expected return. And the same will happen in a few weeks with Cardano, and with the next.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

NEO is has much superior technology than Cardano but both of them were listed in bittrex which is why their price can easily grow. ADA i believe started at $0.02 at bittrex, also the reason i got about 4K of it for less. if i have dumped mine the last time its price were over $1, i could have bought more of it this time. this day is such a great day to trade, glad to have picked few along with few NEO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

I share your opinion that Cardano is a lot undervalued. I think the project has huge potential and the price for each ADA can go up a lot. I would hold the coin and wait some month. The price should go up very soon. Nevertheless always do your own research if you invest in a coin. Good luck!

All the best,

Peterparker9191

a month?
hoding a year or two may be a better choice Smiley

I'm with you, I quadrupled my originally moderate investment in cardano today and I've imposed a minimum 18-month lockup period on myself haha. Seriously though. It'll never hit $70, or probably even $20 cause of that pesky cap, but that still leaves lots of room for 3-10x growth!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
jrw11b

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

Cardano is the next generation blockchain, making a brand new localized economy, and democratising finance in rising markets. It addresses the necessity for restrictive oversight while maintaining client privacy and protections through an innovative superimposed design. This software system stack is versatile and scalable , developed with the foremost rigorous educational and industrial software system standards. ADA features a democratic governance model which will let the project evolve, and a visionary treasury system to fund it sustainably.
I'm pretty high on both NEO and ADA. I just watched the Cardano whiteboard with Charles Hoskinson and not too long ago watched a TEDx talk with him as well. Every time I hear him talk about Cardano I want to buy more and more. Quite a project with a pretty long roadmap as I see this being an obvious long term hold for myself. Excited to see what the future holds for NEO and ADA.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

I invest in both NEO and Cardano, huge potential there, especially for Cardano...

Here's an interesting article explaining why Cardano could get to the top:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

I've been watching Cardano's growth since it was just on the #10 top altcoins all time. I know this altcoin is very potential because it surpasses already some high ranked altcoins in terms of market cap. But what i noticed is that it's market price is almost not moving up even if it has a big market cap already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
aci69

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

I've been watching Cardano's growth since it was just on the #10 top altcoins all time. I know this altcoin is very potential because it surpasses already some high ranked altcoins in terms of market cap. But what i noticed is that it's market price is almost not moving up even if it has a big market cap already.

Maybe you are right because the total amount of Cardano coin is very hight but who knows?
In my long term portfolio I have a lot of ADA Cardano, I believe on it, let's came back here in a
couple of years, ok? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: