Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32356 times)
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:11 PM

Over 25 billions circulating supply  Shocked
No way to be the next NEO... Also, I see no actual value in this coin. My guess is that it's just a temporary pump, like it happened with many other cases in the past.

just because of the supply it cant be the next NEO? lol
Neo isnt that good coin so something need to be "next neo"
it actually already has higher marketcap than NEO...
do your math, circulating supply does not matter
and cardano is actually almost 3 years old with 70,000 code lines
its far better than NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:44:49 PM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley
I think that the current situation is an ordinary pump and it will soon fall to its starting price

g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:37 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?
I think that the current situation is an ordinary pump and it will soon fall to its starting price

under 700 sats?
dont think so.. really
i wish it will so people can get in, but i dont think so
there are a lot of buying going on there
wisdommember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:49:58 PM

Cardano cant be like neo because it doesnt produce gas or something else.
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

Cardano is a new branch of the blockchain. I don't see the shared parts with NEO. More precisely NEO technically inferior to Cardano.

g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

I would really suggest everyone to make a research because posts like this are a joke
if someone can make a debate with me , how NEO is better i will be glad Cheesy
made a research about both but hours reading... so if you someone wants lets go
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

I'm going to buy in on my next deposit, where would be a safe place to store it? I don't think its supported on the nano yet.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

Looks like we missed the bus.

Just like we missed lots of them in the past.

Whales in bittrex are pumping Cardano hard. They never stop. If you are one of the people having fiat money freely, you can still get in Cardano. There is still too much way to go for it.

Its already reached its peak, there are many better coins to invest in with less risk of a crash. Whales don't pump out of the goodness of their heart, they pump it so they can sell it at an even higher price when the rest of us FOMO in to the coin.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

Cardano is a very promising project, and some guys even call it the third generation of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum with smart contracts, and now Cardano). Most coins are just a rip-off of bitcoin, but cardano has really set itself apart, and I think most of its value actually comes from their unique project and how they are doing things. I'm very impressed with the maturity of the project, since they have a lot of academic papers with peer review, discussing the technology they are trying to apply to their project using an academic approach. This really reduces the chances of errors on the features they are trying to develop.
They are completely focused on the technology, they are not rushing things, and their team looks really good so I think this project might be the "next ethereum". I will buy and hold this for the long run.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

I'm going to buy in on my next deposit, where would be a safe place to store it? I don't think its supported on the nano yet.

Only daedalus wallet or exchange now Sad
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:14:25 PM

Cardano is a very promising project, and some guys even call it the third generation of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum with smart contracts, and now Cardano). Most coins are just a rip-off of bitcoin, but cardano has really set itself apart, and I think most of its value actually comes from their unique project and how they are doing things. I'm very impressed with the maturity of the project, since they have a lot of academic papers with peer review, discussing the technology they are trying to apply to their project using an academic approach. This really reduces the chances of errors on the features they are trying to develop.
They are completely focused on the technology, they are not rushing things, and their team looks really good so I think this project might be the "next ethereum". I will buy and hold this for the long run.
Well said Cheesy
I am holding it too for the long term and lets i hope i will never regret it.
g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

Well said Cheesy
I am holding it too for the long term and lets i hope i will never regret it.

you wont.. they just chose a city to make blockchain uses projects and implementation research there
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:18:55 AM

Good project but well overbought at the moment. If I ever get in not at this price.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:01 AM

Although they're both envisioned as a smart contract platform, Cardano is nothing like NEO. NEO was just a rebrand of antshares and added programming capabilities. On the other hand, Cardano was based on rigorous 2 years of academic research while also considering the lessons of the crypto space and taking what made sense in terms of governance, software upgrades, ,interoperability, scalability, and incentives with high level of security assurance. Plus their work is peer-reviewed by mainstream cryptographers before putting into production. I'm not sure NEO has that process.

That is why Cardano appears to be more reliable to me than NEO. NEO is overvalued as much as it is over-hyped. Cardano, on the other hand, is a very new project. In fact a lot of people are surprised of its coming into the surface from some unheard spot elsewhere. Remember that Cardano did not pass through the usual hyping of so many coins. And yet, despite that, Cardano easily took the top 10 spot in so short a time.
init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:03 AM

NEO is not a reliable project anymore.

Cardano is awsome. Good technology, nice community and continuous updates are making this project quite interesting and long-term.

The price now reflects that
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:29:38 AM

sorry, mean cardano is NEO renamed cardano, or cardano is a coin that has quality and characteristics like NEO?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:01:42 PM

sorry, mean cardano is NEO renamed cardano, or cardano is a coin that has quality and characteristics like NEO?

NEO is Chinese based, and Cardano is Japanese based. They both have similar plans of action, but I think Cardano has done a better job of penetrating the global market.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:53 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:38:05 PM by Mett33

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

Well by price much difficult because Cardano have huge supply 25,927,070,538 coins and NEO much lower just 65,000,000, so if Cardano have current Neo price 40$ will have market capital more then 1 trillion, current all crypto market cap is 377 billion.

But you need to research better because ETH, Cardano and Neo are different things, NEO is all ecosystem.

Here you have one very good article to read you will understand better

https://medium.com/@noamlevenson/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

They show an insane amount of staffs working on their project.

35 People( 26 people on Cordano and another 9 people for just Wallet), many academics.

Now, if you look at their current wallet state and their youtube videos conference. you will hardly find handfull people active in the conference. Wallet doesn't look like a work from 9 people.
Also, they tend to promote too much of Ethereum Classic. piggybacking on Cordano hype. Still, i am optimistic and bought some of their coins.
I also drew attention to their prices and the prospects of new there. For some reason, the whole team advertises that it will be even better than Bitcoin and the etherium, but the store will only show in the future.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

The last week Cardano flew to the moon. I think who had this coin in his wallet sold half and became much richer. I would not glue the labels "new ethereum", "new NEO". This is another platform and it has own way up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: