Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32356 times)
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

I think that cardano will be like NEO. I'm thinking that i will be looking out for its rise and benefit from it.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:52 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

I think that cardano will be like NEO. I'm thinking that i will be looking out for its rise and benefit from it.

could be that NEO Classic could be the new NEO someone said me today. Wait alittle
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

This coin looks promising, and team is great, with ex-Etherium core developer. Hope they will have one of the best product in market and spread Cardano across major exchanges.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

This coin looks promising, and team is great, with ex-Etherium core developer. Hope they will have one of the best product in market and spread Cardano across major exchanges.

Agreed, not to mention the tons and tons of resources they're pouring into this.

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Agreed, not to mention the tons and tons of resources they're pouring into this.

The way they're handling it, it doesn't even seem like a business. It's like a business/research project. Do you know how many amazingly talented and knowledgeable professors they have working on this? All they have to do is make 1 breakthrough, and forever change cryptocurrency. They're poised to do this.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Mrmuricy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

It's reaching a new high today. I really believe in this coin and project!
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Where did ADA come from wow, and now it is in the top 20 coins. Really nice to see new coins rise so fast and get big like the old boys

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

Now reading too many contents that it can overthrow ethereum and become the home of tokens.

Is it that good or just speculation I wonder...

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

Neo will have next year at least 70 ICO and many other projects, here is list of some which are public known for other is not yet public

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7hr262/ico_dates_summary/

This year got 3 ICO (Deepbrain chain will start tomorrow), so NEO is far way more forward then Cardano.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

Neo will have next year at least 70 ICO and many other projects, here is list of some which are public known for other is not yet public

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7hr262/ico_dates_summary/

This year got 3 ICO (Deepbrain chain will start tomorrow), so NEO is far way more forward then Cardano.

But the question is not who is better.

Question is cardano can be the new neo. It is very young project comparing to Neo. We can't compare which is better yet.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Slytus

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Hi,

Cardano is still very young. For the moment they even don't have a linux client and there is no date for this at the moment. For me the linux client is very important for security reason. All major crypto have a linux client.

The daedalus wallet is some kind of core wallet like bitcoin core for BTC, meaning you have to download the full blockchain to have Daedalus functionnal on your Windows and your wallet working.

They published a roadmap which created a pump in the market but that's only a roadmap with nothing concrete and real behind at the moment.

Charles Hoskinson, the Cardano leader, says that Cardano is third generation crypto currency with lots of promises, but for the moment they even do not know how they will handfle the SMART CONTRACT things.

I'm new to this but i had a quick look on ETHEREUM and there are much more resources, devs, things available on the net for Ethereum. Ethereum is so much advanced compared to Cardano, nothing to compare.
So saying Cardano will be next Ethereum is stupid at this time.

Also, Charles Hoskinson was working at Ethereum, but he was fired for whatever reason, then he went to Ethereum Classic team which explains why Cardano is linked to ETC now.

Also I found on their website that they were already working on the project on 2015, but at that time Ch. Hoskinson was at Ethereum, so this is strange fro me.

I think they are very good at marketing, but there is nothing concrete at the moment, they have to deliver...
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:25 PM

I was on many shortlists to invest for q4 2017. After the pump end of november, it got a second pump just this week. It is one to watch.
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

Am i still in time to invest in ADA? Regret not buying earlier on Sad

strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

The last week Cardano flew to the moon. I think who had this coin in his wallet sold half and became much richer. I would not glue the labels "new ethereum", "new NEO". This is another platform and it has own way up.
That coin is really interesting to play with. The price was only a couple cents not that long ago. It improved by a lot since then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

This coin will be in the top 5  Shocked

No Signature right now...
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

This coin will be in the top 5  Shocked

At it's current rate? For sure. Probably in the next couple months even.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

The last week Cardano flew to the moon. I think who had this coin in his wallet sold half and became much richer. I would not glue the labels "new ethereum", "new NEO". This is another platform and it has own way up.
That coin is really interesting to play with. The price was only a couple cents not that long ago. It improved by a lot since then.

It came to bittrex out of nowhere. It was the only thing bittrex added since last three months.

I saw it first and with a big market cap, I thought something fishy and didn't buy. Now I regret Smiley

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

At last period of time ADA coins price grew on above 50%. Telling the truth I don’t remember so speedy growth of any other currency. It’s looking quite suspiciously. But I think this project will develop successfully further for 2 month at least.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

Am i still in time to invest in ADA? Regret not buying earlier on Sad

Depends on your timeframe. In the long term I think this coin has great upward potential. What might happen in the next week is more speculative, however. It might continue to climb and you might be sorry to not get on board or it might fall a bit and you will be able to get some cheaper coins.

Ah yeah.
Ethminer2x

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

ADA didn't care about bitcoin the last few days. It was one of the few to rise with it
I see ADA going into dollars, so just HODL. as this is for the Japanese market I trust it more than NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: