Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Islam kill Christians?  (Read 1353 times)
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

It was not the moslems who killed christians, but people who acted in the name of islam that killed. And coincidentally they were living in an islamic countries so people kind of marked them all terorists. I have many moslem friends and none of them are radicalism and racistm. So the real deal is actually with the characters not with the religion. Because all religion taught us to love and care each other, not kill each other.
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

I agree with those saying Muslims don't kill Christians. Because  I have a lot of friends who are Muslims and they show me much love like I show them.
We do a lot of things together as course mates. However, The Holy Book of Islam seems to promote the stated topic.

The Quran commands Muslims to kill infidels until they submit to Allah and believe in the Prophet as the messenger of Allah.

An example is Su 9: 29 and more other verses in the Quran that promote violence.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 03:25:04 AM by KingScorpio

Why Christians kill Muslims?

Modern day version:

according to my opinion which is based, on what i have research about this world and my conclusion out of that:

god has designed christianity as part of the exam he puts muslims through and vice versa in my oppinion

as a muslim you either rise through the state which is clearly a message from jesus died by the state and rose, muslims interpret it two ways 1. is building a state and be the capitalist of it. like the elite of the muslim gulf states or southeast asian states they go rich building their state. and they allied themselves with the western christian states, since centuries. for example saladin never was enemy of lionheart. muslims elites and christian elites were not hostile against each other, the population was the ones living in hell not them, as it is today.
or 2. dieing fighting christian states.like osama bin laden, who was born into a rich construction family in the gulf and didnt wanted to construct bigger and bigger mosques in mekka due to the exploding population there.

christians in turn are opposing muslims because they are fighting their state etc. which is also part of gods message. to them

if god would have wanted a perfect planetary civilisation without conflicts/wars he would have created a planet inhabited by the geth of mass effect row,

they are all robots communicate on the speed of light with binary signatures, never disagree on something and are constantly focused on their common goal, they aditionally never die as they are all united derived from a common data core.

but he didn't as he might have wanted the conflict, and the stories and culture deriving from it.
muslims must know this the best as they are the ones telling the most that this world is some kind of an exam by a higher force.
atheists of course hate religion because it creates those conflicts and want to unify the planet or create peaceful spheres. all atheist societies systematically seek to achieve supremacy.

regards

Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

Do not think of all the Islam (Muslims) as murderers. although Islam is 1, but their belief in Islam adheres to their respective teachings. such as, Islam that being a terrorist, their Islam knowledge is too radical / rooted, so they assume that everyone in this world also must be Islamic, and live in this world should not have fun / dissipate because life in this world only temporary, life must be continue to be filled with worship and worship. that is the radical belief in religion. they do not understand the meaning of tolerance.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

It is very obvious that Islamic religion/ people kill many Christians all over the world. Although the Bible says, do not murder, they still practice it. What would be the reason.?

there discussing religion
here discuss religion,
why the topic and religion of Islam always contain the sensitive?

many people kill people on earth, not just Muslims but there are also Christians who kill Muslims, but rarely have questions or statements.

why the problem of Muslims who kill Christians is getting bigger. like there is intention to pit interfaith sheep. and hopefully what I think does not happen.

and I see and read this post is not very good and will trigger interreligious conflict.

do you not want to try to make a post without religion, is not that better

as an example
"why do people kill people?"

this is a simple topic and this is a general topic, with a general topic no one is harmed and that certainly does not cause the wrong mindset for a particular religion.

I suggest to make a general post, You're new, please read the existing rules, before you post a topic like this, success for the future.
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

I don‘t try to get islam out of the conversation, but I wanted to show that other religions are not that different. Not the religions per se are the problem, but men abusing it.
Not all muslims are terrorists, but many terrorists are muslim!

So when Al-Kaida destorys the twin towers and kill 3000 people this is terrorism and when the USA bombs iraq and kills 1 Million iraqis its not? where do you put the line?

Let me put it this way... if I was an Iraqi and you bomb my hometown and kill my wife and my kids and destrory everything I have... I would go with the devil just to get revenge and if you are honest to yourself you would do so aswell...
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

In Syria Islamist kill Christians because Zionists pay them to...using my tax dollars.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

All Muslim do not kill Christians, It is noticed that Islamic religion and its people kill Christian. It's a sad news for humanity. It is thinking Islamic religions people consider without Islam any other religious people are their enemy. Christian do not believe in Islamic cultural, so generally Muslims and Christians are not same. They don't accept any Christian is their brother what they think in case of Muslim. A Muslim religious people think other Muslims as their brother. But they don't consider Christians like them. I do not agree with you All Muslim kill Christians.

Note: Christians kill Muslim, Syria  Muslim not safe. Christians kill many mislim child  Cry Cry Cry

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

The reasons Why Islam kill Christians started back in Bible when Ishmael the First son of Abraham was not given his rights as the  first child instead the rights was given to Issac the second son. The land where Israelite occupy today was the land A lot of Muslims are leaving in but they were chased out from the land to the extent that even today there is an issue of conflict going on there.
The main reason Islam are killing Christians is because of the false teachings their imam and mallam give them telling them the more they killed, the more Allah will reward them assuring that even if they died on the process of wanting to kill Christian and they were killed that they should not worried adding that 10 virgins are waiting for them in the heaven.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

BIBLE ( Bible 22 : 20 )
-YOU MUST KILL AND DESTROY WHO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD.

QURAN ( Quran 60 : 8 )
-BE RIGHTEOUS AND ACT JUSTLY TOWARDS THOSE WHO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD.

HOW COME???
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

BIBLE ( Bible 22 : 20 )
-YOU MUST KILL AND DESTROY WHO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD.

QURAN ( Quran 60 : 8 )
-BE RIGHTEOUS AND ACT JUSTLY TOWARDS THOSE WHO WORSHIP ANOTHER GOD.

HOW COME???

You do one if you are a minority.  You do the other when you get a chance.  Doesn't seem to matter which religion.

If you are a (((certain))) other third Abrahamic religion, you have a lot of money because you practice usury, and your numbers are small since you don't allow goyim blood to contaminate the pure blood.  You fund scumbags in both other religions to get fights and killing going.  Doesn't matter which side wins because you bet on both.  If engineered correctly, both other religions fight eachother to exhaustion and you gain even more power.

God chose (((this))) third Abrahamic religion to be the 'smart' people.  The 'apple of His eye' according to them.  Some suspect that their God is they guy commonly known as 'Satan', and claim that Jesus said as much.  As an atheist, I can see what Jesus was saying here and why he may have suspected as much.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

Religion is one of the leading cause of death and if you read the history most of the wars are based on religion. But I think its not that islam or muslim kill christian its that its our nature we kill each other regardless of religion.

Several of the largest genocides were undertaken by the U.S.S.R and the Communist Chinese.  Both were devoutly anti-religious (although there is some evidence to suggest that certain of the communist leadership in Russia, at least, were into certain esoteric forms of spirituality with a roots in Kabbalah.)

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

<...>
Several of the largest genocides were undertaken by the U.S.S.R and the Communist Chinese.  Both were devoutly anti-religious (although there is some evidence to suggest that certain of the communist leadership in Russia, at least, were into certain esoteric forms of spirituality with a roots in Kabbalah.)
<...>

~Nationalism is a different kind of religion~
https://www.google.com/search?q=nationalism+and+religion&pws=0

Anyway, anything that based on belief and not rationality will bring more damage than benefit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

<...>
<...>

~Nationalism is a different kind of religion~
https://www.google.com/search?q=nationalism+and+religion&pws=0

Anyway, anything that based on belief and not rationality will bring more damage than benefit.

In spite of my harsh critiques of my country (the U.S.) there are a lot of things about it which I have respect for and love dearly (and don't wish to see fade away.)  One of these is the principle of 'separation of church and state.'

Some church-centric people believe that by merging their religion into the state apparatus they will gain advantage.  Conversely, many political leaders believe that by leveraging the power of religion they can gain advantage to steer society in the direction of their choosing.

A very wise religions leader who I heard a while ago pointed out that the separation of church and state is more of a help the church defend against the state than anything else.  He seemed to see things with unusual clarity.

At this point I favor 'Christianity' over the other two Abrahamic schools because it seems the least political in it's core doctrine.  That's what my research seems to indicate at least.  I also suspect that a lot of the so-called 'Christian' churches are actually anything but.  Looks to me as though they have been infiltrated at the highest levels to turn normal 'Christians' into foot-soldiers who will do the bidding of a whole different religion.  Mostly political Zionism (and/or Lucifarianism to use the most appropriate technical term I know for it.)

emsol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

To my own belief it's really surprising seeing Muslims kill Christian bt it was written in the Bible that whenever the end is near nations would rise against nation.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

....Mostly political Zionism (and/or Lucifarianism to use the most appropriate technical term I know for it.)

I strongly disagree.

The spread of Wimpyism is the obvious threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlB2b9wOuik
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

...Mostly political Zionism (and/or Lucifarianism to use the most appropriate technical term I know for it.)

I strongly disagree.

The spread of Wimpyism is the obvious threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlB2b9wOuik

I don't really get the joke, but I enjoyed the Popeye cartoon.  Have not watched one in decades.

A hypotheses I'm working right now is we are seeing a genuine struggle of Titans:  Basically, people who want to repeat the cycle with another debt-backed monetary system (short-handed to 'Zionists') and people who want to shift to a resource-backed economic model (short-handed to 'Lucifarians'.)

I'm actually struggling to find better descriptors for both groups.  Zionists are related to Nazis.  They had a very lucrative partnership before the latter became extinct...at least under that label.  Lucifarians could also be described as 'communists' if the word did not carry so much misunderstanding  and baggage, and the U.N. is one of the most visible artifacts of their being.

A proven winner as far as strategy is to bet on both camps, and the ultra-wealthy do just that.

---

I have you (Spendulus) pegged as being firmly in the Zionist camp.  An almost clownishly obvious operation of this camp is to try to pit Christians against Muslims, and you seem to do so at every opportunity.  It is also the case that the 'global warming' hoax is plainly the work of the 'communists' who want control of the physical wealth of the earth.  This is not at all in the interest of the Zionists (who will just buy it when they wish since under their system they have unlimited 'money'.)

---

Some people such as Steve Ben-Nun who I've developed a lot of respect for recently, and IIRC the late Barry Chamish claim that 'it's the Jesuits'.  I find their arguments interesting and pay attention to them, but so far I am not terribly convinced.

adansonia

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

First of all, the number one rival (if there is anything like that in religion) of Islam is not Christianity, it is Judaism. There are more Jews than Christians in our present world. Talking about killings, Muslims have been more at the receiving end than any other religion. Where in the world have you heard/witnessed Muslims killing Christians? I really do not know of any. Look all over the world (not in the news) and you will see that the majority of victims of wars, pestilence and hunger are Muslims. Look at what Isreal is doing to Palestine, Russia/US to Syria, look at what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya? All these countries are Muslims countries and millions of Muslims were killed in these wars. Even the suicide bombings all over the world have killed more of Muslims than people of any other religion. I really do not know where you got your theory from
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

Due to lots of bad news regarding Muslims who killed lots of Christians, people thinks that all Muslims are terrorist.Most terrorist also are Muslims.So we cannot blame those people who hate and discriminate Muslim because of its bad reputation.But let us not generalize all Muslims because I am a Catholic and I had lots of Muslims neighbors and friends but they are good people.I am fully aware of whats happening especially in Middle East were I heard lots of news that Christians or any other religion was been abused and killed by Muslim but it doesnt came up to my mind that all Muslims are murderers.Its just those kind of people are evil, greedy and had a corrupted minds were they think that killing is just a game for them.Whether you are Muslims, Christian or any religion there is always be a good and evil.
varun1022

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

This is senseless, you cannot stereotype islam, people from any religion can be in a bad state of mind and conduct such a thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: