Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:00:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7370 times)
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

I’ve been saying for two weeks, when the CME Group (Wall Street) introduces its Futures market on Dec. 11, 2017 for Bitcoin. That is when the correction may take place. Anytime Wall Street gets involved with a commodity, or a mineral, or a coin, government interference takes place, and whether you or I like it or not, Wall Street owns Government.
I think ordinary people and perhaps the Wales will pull back on investing, in a wait and see kinda observation, as this Futures market takes place, there are some stories out the, and soon, they will start pushing these Futures much like they push Gold in commercials. I know it scares the hell out of me.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:16:11 AM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December
this is not a normal because imagine just in a day ? so we need to expect that this december bitcoin will going decrease again so thats why some rich people try to buy bitcoin again if the value of bitcoin goes down again and the value of bitcoin will going to increase again in 2018.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:20:06 AM

Bitcoin will fall down the price in December; you don’t have any evidence that will happen nobody can say that. We can't predict the future of the amount of the bitcoin.  I believe that bitcoin is going up again. That only my  believes , but I am not sure.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:22:42 AM

I was not even expecting the level of $6K  to be honest. I think that institutional investors joined the game and pouring more and more capital, these efforts are pushing the price upwards day by day. However, it is unclear that why they are pushing the price and do they have any long terms plans with it or they want to earn a quick profit and vanish from the market. I believe that correction is unavoidable at this stage and it is coming in our way where price will fall by at least 20% but at the end, it will be more than that of two months ago.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

Bitcoin will fall down the price in December; you don’t have any evidence that will happen nobody can say that. We can't predict the future of the amount of the bitcoin.  I believe that bitcoin is going up again. That only my  believes , but I am not sure.

One thing I'm sure about this that bitcoin and its technology is really our future. I doesn't affect me if the price of bitcoin will dump on December, instead I will buy more bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin will continue to pump higher no matter what, correction will always be there but the trend is really to up higher.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Yes because many holders will sell because of the free tokens already received. So let us be careful because instead we have a profit that we may lose. It is better to wait to set a sell price and to be happy with the increase in bitcoins.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:09 AM

The up and down will come in bitcoin it is not necessary that the expectation which we are doing. The best thing is when the market price of bitcoin are high then some of the investors will shift to the altcoins. The altcoins are good for investment I think that bitcoin will not fall in December but may in the new year start.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:45:48 AM

Since the day bitcoin release, the price always up and down till now. For me, this is not a big problem. Because what? Because if the price down, there's sure for their up again. The same way the price of gold right? The difference just if the bitcoin up and down for the big value, the gold just a little bit.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

That seems way overboard on the $7000 drop level. Maybe high $8k-ish. It's probable that it will go down this december but it will surely go up again if it did.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

all can, all can happen whatever it is. maybe i still doubt it
but I guess my prediction for the beginning of the year bitcoin tends to be stable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:40 AM

Actually you cant predict about bitcoin.....I think it will keep rising

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:53:34 AM

At least give a link or something to read regarding your claims. Bitcoin won't just go back to $7000 just because it wants to. And why so? Why would you predict that it'll go back to $7000? Why not $5000? Anyway, bitcoins are a powerhouse now and I doubt it'll go even lower than $10000 on December.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:36 AM

no one can predict with certainty. I think all can happen, but I doubt it, investors are so strong to buy and that the hike is so awesome. this is a scourge that is quite scary if there is a decline. I guess at the moment I'm just being an audience and paying attention to every move
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

You have very bad predictions, haha ​​do not be mad I just joked. In fact bitcoin is now worth $ 10,689, I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize or rise in December. You need to learn more about bitcoin price developments and anything that affects bitcoin prices.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

Bitcoin is not likely to be 7k in December.Bitcoin prices are rising very fast and it will rise. Bitcoin can be 11k in December, there is no doubt. Therefore, Bitcoin can now buy and hold it.
igybadger

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:24:46 AM

Bitcoin is hard to predict. I doubt it will fall.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:27:54 AM

you cant predict the fall or rise of cryptocurrency because tey are so confusing sometimes it keeps higher and higher

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

Everything in the crypto world is actually uncertain and all we can do is hope for the best. We will never know when this coin will rise or go down but we can observe the trend. Chances for bitcoin to fall is quite possible but hopefuly it won't and will just continue to rise.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:21 AM

Bitcoin is really not normal since it was created. So many speculations about it that many says it is a ponzi scheme but how come until now it becomes more popular and many investor interested in btc. And it keeps rising over the years and breaking all the records of gold and silver about the market cap.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

You have very bad predictions, haha ​​do not be mad I just joked. In fact bitcoin is now worth $ 10,689, I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize or rise in December. You need to learn more about bitcoin price developments and anything that affects bitcoin prices.
Just by monitoring the current events I guess we can assess which way bitcoin may go, after hitting another new height it seems that correction followed or we can say that those early holders are cashing out their money, but if we remember what happen its just only a matter of weeks or months and still bitcoin keep rising up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: