Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7370 times)
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:17 AM

Bitcoin have to rise to 15.000 USD until end of April 2018, because i just ordered a new kitchen yesterday and have to pay it by that time  Grin Cheesy Wink
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

No its not, Today is december already and bitcoin is still keep on increasing, Positive speculations are true that bitcoin has the possibility to reach $10k and i also believe in that so i will just keep on holding my coins till it reach the desirable value.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?

I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December

There is very less chance of this happening with current market capitalism and how people are investing and holding the bitcoin. Its not just about the bitcoin though, because people are having investment into alt coins also and somehow they are exchanging these alt coins with bitcoin due to higher dominance of the bitcoin. Everyone gets attracted towards bitcoin very easily and thus bitcoin is having "natural" investment all the time.

The bitcoin value has to increase when the Bitcoin Futures will start applying their contracts over the bitcoin blockchain and they will ultimately have more investment into it. So you guys think, it will ultimately get more consumers into it. More demand more value as always the formula will work. 

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

I don't think so, just for the reason that bitcoin is rising so fast. It doesn't that it will fall down. If people.continue to invest and hold.thier bitcoin then it will continue to rise. As of now it keeps rising everyday and  I believe in bitcoin..I think.it will continue to fly high.
dachrist

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

I'm investing bigtime in Bitcoin. That said it's very bubbly.
This article is worth a read:

https://medium.com/@cburniske/the-crypto-j-curve-be5fdddafa26

My investment is speculative.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

Bitcoin value is really unpredictable. We all know that it suddenly rise from moment to moment but it also has the tendency to decrease at the same time as well. If ever the value of bitcoin will decrease by December, I have strong belief that it will soon recover as well where its value is much higher than before.

I am also thinking that price of bitcoin will down in December to increase liquidity and market cap of other cryptocurrencies. Most of time this happens but soon price of Bitcoin will recover back to its current floor rate.

Bitcoin definitely have great future. Price of Bitcoin can be reach beyond $100K or even more, according to its production and distribution. In the mean time altcoins have make significant improvement in market price against BTC and indirectly fiat.

Future is will come with more decentralized technologies, revolution and inventions.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

Its fascinating how people can can be predicting bitcoin fall by the end of December when others are also predicting that it could also get high with $15K by the end of the year. But for me, either way we bitcoin holders will benefit whatever the case be. If it goes down then I could buy more bitcoin because its cheaper. but I highly doubt this will happen. It might even rise up to $12-13K by December. We've seen how bitcoin moves lately, its possible.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

There are a lot of prediction regarding the fastest bubble of bitcoin price. Some are telling bitcoin will fall to 7,000 USD before ends' of December and some are bitcoin will continue increasing it price to 12,000 USD before  December ends'. The totally facts is bitcoin cannot predict what will be happen before December ends'. The only thing that we all know that we are enjoying the high price of bitcoin now and there are possibility that bitcoin will increase it value simultaneously and stable before end's of December.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

I don't think it would  go down that deep though, it might dump but not more than around 1000$. Anyways all of us have own prediction yet we really don't know what would really happen not until that day come.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

Somehow this would make sense specially if more investors sells their bitcoin after reaching the $10,000 mark. If more investors sells their bitcoin this month then bitcoin supply will increase in the market thus its price is bound to go down, but I doubt people will stop holding their btc this year.

I think what you've said is true plus Christmas is coming, many people will need money to buy for gifts and preparations for celebrations. This is probable since most of the people are not that rich to not withdraw their bitcoin for this purposes.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

I don't think that this will happen to bitcoin, Bitcoin is the strongest crypto ever and whatever happens in the market, Bitcoin always survive. Although bitcoin will go down because of the people who want to buy present this Christmas, It will not fall that low, Because many of the people are still using it for investment purposes.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin fall in this December as from the start of November it’s price were not too much high but at the end of November it’s price was higher than ever and now in the start of December it’s price fall. It is scary for us because I want to invest in bitcoin to make a profit. Since I am hopeful that may be in the mid of December again the bitcoin price may grow once again.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

Bitcoin will surely fall down on december because the demand for bitcoin will be on the side of selling because they will sell their bitcoin for the preparing process of the holiday called Christmas where they will buy things like gifts for their family, friends or even on their selves and we all know that most of the bitcoin users already made a lot of money so they will just be spending a lot of money that will result for a huge dump.
juniorour

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

This is bologna- there is no way that Bitcoin is going to fall anytime soon, it is becoming to mainstream- just gaining stamina!
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

I think not, I predict if at the end of December there will be hard fork, then I agree with you. but if hard fork happens in early December, I predict the bitcoin price will reach $ 10000.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

I doubt that it will fall down in December. In fact the value of bitcoin in the market increases since December is the peak season which has lots of special holiday.
From this many customers are joyful from the outcome they see in the management of Bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

I expect it,but the market so far does not want it.

Analyna

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Considering that it's festive season, chances are that it will continue to rise through the month of December. Expecting to fall early in 2018 but I don't think it will fall so steeply.  More persons are getting enlightened
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

I think it's hard to say that Bitcoin will surely drop in December.
However, corrective wave may come into  picture as one impulsive waves touch the high enough and pulled back.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Bitcoin is a unstable coin , either it goes up and downs , increase or even decrease , I'm shock too that it happen so fast , just 7k then suddenly 10k. So maybe it won't fall down , well maybe. But I predict too that it will surpass 10k , bitcoin is still unstable , so we don't know what will happen this december. All of us have some different perspective , prediction on what will gonna happen , but I think bitcoin will surprise us , we don't know what will really happen , let's just wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: