Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:16:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7370 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

Of course not. It is necessary to be naive enough not to identify the great upward trend that bitcoin has sustained throughout the year despite the strong corrections that have been suffered eventually. And now with the influx of new capital attracted by the large investment funds that are finding in the bitcoin an impotante store of value, I am convinced that bitcoin can reach more than $12,000 by the end of the year.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:15 AM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December

I don't think so. I have heard that it will continue to rise.  if people keep buying and holding btc as their investment then it will continue to rise as we can see it recently and until now, it is unstopable. I don't believe that just because it is rising so fast, it will fall fown.  people will continue to believe and trust in btc because it is number 1 cryptocurrency so it has a big chance to continue to rise
CryptoBeetle

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:33:43 AM

How do you support this claim? Isn't this some type of an F.U.D.?
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

I have 3 support line on my chart thats around  10k 9k and i think the strongest support is 8k if it break 8k area you may expect to go down to 5k- 6k. I do not know whats the reason of your prediction but i do not think that btc will break the 8k support line.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:38:43 AM

Your prediction is based on what, rising too fast. Cream always rises to the top
My opinion is that was very impossible to happen, because  as of now the price of bitcoin is $10980 and how it will happen that the bitcoin price will fall down, i think the price will totally increasing more by end of the december and ithink bitcoin will hit the $13 k by the end of the year.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:41:25 AM

Well i dont think that bitcoin will fall down on december, because the price of bitcoin is almost $11k and it was just dec 2, and i think by end of december or by the end of this year bitcoin price will totally pump and bitcoin will shock us when they hit the $15k.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:51:25 AM

Well i dont think that bitcoin will fall down on december, because the price of bitcoin is almost $11k and it was just dec 2, and i think by end of december or by the end of this year bitcoin price will totally pump and bitcoin will shock us when they hit the $15k.
I also think bitcoin won't fall down on december. People always want a successful year and this year is a bitcoin year. Not sure the price will increase but it will not fall.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

How could you say that bitcoin high price is not normal if all markets, trading sites and exchanges have the same market price? This is normal because bitcoin popularity is keep on increasing in which everyday new investors will exist and more people learned that bitcoin is a very promising investment in which in results making the demand of bitcoin is at a high level.
aljun107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

As of now,,(December 2 2017) bitcoin has already increased to 11,074$ and I think that it will still increase from the following days but there is also a possibility that it's value will decrease to some point.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

As of now,,(December 2 2017) bitcoin has already increased to 11,074$ and I think that it will still increase from the following days but there is also a possibility that it's value will decrease to some point.
There is a big possibility that price will drops but I think it will not that long. So I feel bitcoin price will increasingly high its value. Yes it willl still increase at the point many traders will continue to buy bitcoin.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:31:26 AM

There is a big possibility that price will drops but I think it will not that long. So I feel bitcoin price will increasingly high its value. Yes it willl still increase at the point many traders will continue to buy bitcoin.

That is what i am thinking about too. I thought there will be a correction soon and when i look at $11k drop to $9k, i would have think that there will be more to come. End up 1 day later, the price bounce all the way back to $11k and it may even break all time high. However, I do believe that the price will eventually come to a huge correction, the problem is when only.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall to $ 7000 drastically like that, maybe if bitcoin falls just up to $ 9000 only, but we can not predict the future, anything can happen with bitcoin, but that makes me wonder what which makes you think bitcoin will fall to 7000 $ in this december?

romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

I am respecting your prediction, and that was your own will, but for me and to other Bitcoin enthusiast, Bitcoin won't fall 7K USD on December, instead it will hit 13K to 14K USD or maybe more.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

I don't think so because I believe there's always a correction after hitting the high peak. But hopefully its done already because the price of bitcoin right now are starting to pump again, I still believe that $12k per bitcoin can hit this December.
bololord

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

this is a normal think dont panic buddy because bitcoin will going increase again just wait and believe and trust in bitcoins for me ? its more good for me if bitcoin is flactuating because it gives more chance for bitcoin to increase more faster and doubled.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:10:10 AM

I am respecting your prediction, and that was your own will, but for me and to other Bitcoin enthusiast, Bitcoin won't fall 7K USD on December, instead it will hit 13K to 14K USD or maybe more.

yes you are right there will always be a correction on the pump. the op say can make people misunderstand like F.U.D but I'm sure many of the bitcoin users would not immediately believe what he said is down at 7k.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:13:19 AM

I predict that bitcoin will fall down in december, but not now. probably ahead of the new year. because by the end of this year people will need money for the new year celebration, then they will sell bitcoin
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:18:17 AM

i think it can't easily bitcoin will fall in december. bitcoin has in the right amount currency and i don't think this true. but if this is true i think we need to have to switch another crypto currency.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

We all have our own opinion but I agree with you, bitcoin will continue to rise because as we can see the past few months how high the value of bitcoin went up, we really can say that this year is for bitcoin. More and more people are using bitcoin and that is good because the market is getting bigger. Even if the price goes down, it will go right back at the top.

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:36:57 AM

i think it can't easily bitcoin will fall in december. bitcoin has in the right amount currency and i don't think this true. but if this is true i think we need to have to switch another crypto currency.
Yes bitcoin cant easily drops even if it will, bitcoin price suddenly increased. It is been rapildly growing that more users trading in bitcoin. But lets see the price this year ends or this month ends.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█