Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] HYBRID BETTING BOUNTY PROGRAM AND BETA TEST  (Read 7036 times)
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Hello dev, you do not specify the number of tweet and retweet we are going to work on per week and the minimum or maximum per day, or can we do as many as possible per day?
Thanks and Good luck
hybridbetting (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Our goal is to rewrite the betting rules

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

Got a question: why there are no bet option instead of handicap? I mean that I don't want to bet on a correct score for example sometimes but only on the result. What's the idea?
We want to keep a challenging approach so every bet is important, if you want to do the highest score you need to bet the smartes way based on the match result: sometimes you need to push and sometimes you need to be prudent, we think this is the beautiful of this game! Don't you think?
Hyb team.t

It a controversial subject. Fair arguments you say. On the other hand it makes rather impossible to make a correct prediction as there are too many variable values in the match. It's more like a lottery in this case. What do you think?

Well no, we don't think is like a lottery because we are playing on a football match not on a number pull off.
Some matches are more difficult to predict and sometime there are surprises: this is the tricky part of the game.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

Got a question: why there are no bet option instead of handicap? I mean that I don't want to bet on a correct score for example sometimes but only on the result. What's the idea?

Thats why there is leverage , if you are not sure on the correct score use leverage 1 , that way you will lose less points . When you are confident use leverage 3 for maximum points and at the end of the game you will have positive points and thats how you win Smiley Hope it helps
CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

Thats why there is leverage , if you are not sure on the correct score use leverage 1 , that way you will lose less points . When you are confident use leverage 3 for maximum points and at the end of the game you will have positive points and thats how you win Smiley Hope it helps

Fair enough! Good idea I didn't get. Thanks for you advice Smiley
CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

We want to keep a challenging approach so every bet is important, if you want to do the highest score you need to bet the smartes way based on the match result: sometimes you need to push and sometimes you need to be prudent, we think this is the beautiful of this game! Don't you think?
Hyb team.t

It a controversial subject. Fair arguments you say. On the other hand it makes rather impossible to make a correct prediction as there are too many variable values in the match. It's more like a lottery in this case. What do you think?

Well no, we don't think is like a lottery because we are playing on a football match not on a number pull off.
Some matches are more difficult to predict and sometime there are surprises: this is the tricky part of the game.

Sure we play on football. My words are an exaggerated comparison. Though you could actually predict a correct score, a winner or loser, half-time result, total goals but you literally couldn't PREDICT first-half goals or cards, just for example. You could only GUESS in such a cases. There is the difference.

P.S. Please consider my word as a constructive argument, not just critics Smiley
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

Hyb team.t

Sure we play on football. My words are an exaggerated comparison. Though you could actually predict a correct score, a winner or loser, half-time result, total goals but you literally couldn't PREDICT first-half goals or cards, just for example. You could only GUESS in such a cases. There is the difference.

P.S. Please consider my word as a constructive argument, not just critics Smiley

Yes we understand that, we belive that the game will evolve and change time after time, so scores, bets and handicaps will probably change:
we can think some different tables type in the future, goals tables, results tables, first half tables... there is no limit to Hybrid Betting possible combinations!

For the moment Therhslv answer is suitable, a proper approach to the match is the key for us.

You are absolutely welcome we are happy to see constructive arguments, tell us everything you want we like debate on this.
HYB Team

CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Hyb team.t

Yes we understand that, we belive that the game will evolve and change time after time, so scores, bets and handicaps will probably change:
we can think some different tables type in the future, goals tables, results tables, first half tables... there is no limit to Hybrid Betting possible combinations!

For the moment Therhslv answer is suitable, a proper approach to the match is the key for us.

You are absolutely welcome we are happy to see constructive arguments, tell us everything you want we like debate on this.
HYB Team

Fair point of view! Progress, thinking, flexibility and development Smiley
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Score is the most unpredictable part of every match. I think that this must be rewarded especially.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Score is the most unpredictable part of every match. I think that this must be rewarded especially.

You mean exact score? Is the highest paied bet, all the bets have different scores and of course we will adjust them
time after time if needed.
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

You mean exact score? Is the highest paied bet, all the bets have different scores and of course we will adjust them
HYB Team

yes, exact score. it's a good desicion about adjustment because it's quite difficult to predict exact score.

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

HYB Team

yes, exact score. it's a good desicion about adjustment because it's quite difficult to predict exact score.

The exact score is paied 6, is the double respect 1x2 and the triple respect under/over (for example).
Is paied lot more. You mean to raise that more? We don't want to give too much importance to one bet
because we are afraid that it would become too much and the only bet to take in order to win: we think
we have to find the right balance.
What do you think about that?
HYB Team

CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

HYB Team

The exact score is paied 6, is the double respect 1x2 and the triple respect under/over (for example).
Is paied lot more. You mean to raise that more? We don't want to give too much importance to one bet
because we are afraid that it would become too much and the only bet to take in order to win: we think
HYB Team

It's ok for correct score I think. This is more predictable than half-time goal, for example. Maybe you'll make those more payed and less handicaped then?
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

HYB Team

HYB Team

We are considering to reduce handicaps, maybe the half of the loss (so if a loss is -8, handicap would be -4)
can be a good change. What do you think about that?
HYB Team

It's ok for correct score I think. This is more predictable than half-time goal, for example. Maybe you'll make those more payed and less handicaped then?

nikola22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

HYB Team

Bookmakers give on exact score in most cases k=6.0 and more and not much people bet on this. I think you should rise bonus a little. k=8-9 will be good.

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

HYB Team

Bookmakers give on exact score in most cases k=6.0 and more and not much people bet on this. I think you should rise bonus a little. k=8-9 will be good.

Don't you think this could give too much importance to the bet? After all, the score is the same for all players no?
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Don't you think this could give too much importance to the bet? After all, the score is the same for all players no?
HYB Team

but it must have such importance. tell me did someone make x2 or x3 on this bet? I think no because the chance to predict correct score is minimal.

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

HYB Team

but it must have such importance. tell me did someone make x2 or x3 on this bet? I think no because the chance to predict correct score is minimal.

Yes it's happened, x2 and x3 but we have to consider that we are in a beta test: we are sure about that bets will change a lot with the table cost, the higher the cost the prudent will be the bet. We organized that like a poker table: we are sure that players attitude will change accordingly to the price, just like in poker, be so agressive on a 1000 euros table can be complicated no?
We like to know your thoughts on that.
HYB Team

CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

HYB Team

Yes it's happened, x2 and x3 but we have to consider that we are in a beta test: we are sure about that bets will change a lot with the table cost, the higher the cost the prudent will be the bet. We organized that like a poker table: we are sure that players attitude will change accordingly to the price, just like in poker, be so agressive on a 1000 euros table can be complicated no?
HYB Team

It's an interesting point of view to compare with a poker table. It's a different strategy to standard betting indeed. You need to adjust your betting habits to bee successful then Smiley
CaptainSaint

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

By the way, how do you calculate the total score in the beta bounty? Do you count minus results or not?
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

HYB Team

HYB Team

It's an interesting point of view to compare with a poker table. It's a different strategy to standard betting indeed. You need to adjust your betting habits to bee successful then Smiley
Absolutely yes: the approach is upside/down, is opposite as you say. The "betting/poker table" is a new approach we are the first offering that.
Hyb team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: