Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:52:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit  (Read 2991 times)
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?
such good news triggers market reaction for the price to go up and capitalize and when it is bad news the market will trigger a price reduction that puts the charts to retrace and corrects mostly based on how strong and weak the news or rumors was.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

yes of course, if bitcoin is not profitable definitely demands against bitcoin will never go up. the fall of the bitcoin price is only part of the bitcoin fluctuation that will make it pump again and demands on the bitcoin will increase.
Yes of course price of bitcoin never remain the same, it rises and it falls but it is too much beneficiate if you know how to use the opportunity, we often get scared of falling price of bitcoin but no need to be worry just have patience and you will see bitcoin growing so early.  Bitcoin gets down because of some whales who manipulate the market place, but now again bitcoin is at high demand so price will be high soon.

You are only speculating on bitcoin prices for some time to come even if you say growth and improvement will happen in the immediate future. I prefer to enjoy this price movement and have to believe in some speculation from some people because the speculation is not entirely possible in the future, it needs some analysis to determine the predicted bitcoin price in the future, without an analysis of the speculation could jeopardize people who are just starting to invest bitcoin.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I agree with you, it was because of the new popularity Bitcoin was experiencing last year that the price exploded. All the new people came to know about Bitcoin and just thought that its a money-making thing and just started riding the crypto frenzy and as soon as the price started going down all these people just started selling off and hence the price went down.

kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

As it high and became phenomenal everyone is curious is getting interested and everyone wants to try to invest if what they hear about bitcoin is really true and sometimes the condition seems the higher the demands the greater the price and so is the stock chances for investor to make a profit and the stronger the bitcoin may become
Jackulero

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

yes of course, if bitcoin is not profitable definitely demands against bitcoin will never go up. the fall of the bitcoin price is only part of the bitcoin fluctuation that will make it pump again and demands on the bitcoin will increase.
True, there will be no user and it will be not that popular if it's not profitable. And yes I agree that the fall of bitcoin price will make it pump again, because when the price becomes low a lot of investors and traders will buy more bitcoin resulting to the skyrocketing of the bitcoin price.

The increase of demand of bitcoin will dictates the current value of that coin, because of its low supply the value will increase by the numbers of users.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

The effect of increasing of bitcoin is more people will be attract to invest in bitcoin and many people will have a chance to sold their bitcoin when they see that bitcoin is on the highest price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Grayy

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Undoubtedly, popularity affects bitcoin in so many ways, especially getting new people to be interested in investing in bitcoin. Popularity also makes governments scared of bitcoin in some way and start launching unnecessary attacks at bitcoin.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

I have been in a cafe in my country which is called satoshi cafe and I have seen so many uneducated middle age man come there and want to buy btc with their savings just because they have heard it in the news, which increases the price too much with demand as well.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

One of those really affecting the sky rocket of bitcoin is the demand! So the price of bitcoin is rising. And the other is the whales that are still taking advantage of price increases to pump more. And of course when they reach their target price then they sell their tokens reasoning for the panic selling of people and dropped the demand of Bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

The valuation flactuation is very very common in every kind of investment so there is nothing new about bitcoin also. Bitcoin is supposed to be very volatile crypto currency and thus its valuation are more susceptible to flactuation and the more important thing is that this valuation doesn’t depends on single factor only , there are multiple factors governing the valuation of bitcoin like the market demand of bitcoin, higher the demand, higher will be the valuation and then the second thing the amount of capital people invests into bitcoin.
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

Yes, it is right but it is not the situation happening at the moment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Situation currently can still be considered as good as before or for the past years. But comparing it with what bitcoin has reached before during it's prime all time high's yeah it wasn't happening today.  Undecided
But I doubt that the popularity is decreasing, there are whales/traders/investors that are becoming wiser as the day goes by. They intend to sell whenever bitcoin moves an inch and waiting for it's tail to go back and will eventually buy more.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

Situation currently can still be considered as good as before or for the past years. But comparing it with what bitcoin has reached before during it's prime all time high's yeah it wasn't happening today.  Undecided
But I doubt that the popularity is decreasing, there are whales/traders/investors that are becoming wiser as the day goes by. They intend to sell whenever bitcoin moves an inch and waiting for it's tail to go back and will eventually buy more.

Current situation still better than last year. If we compare on market cap, right now market cap crypto more higher than previous year. I am agree that popularity crypto still high because with lower price right now, many investor will come and buying cheap coin/token
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

Well, time has decided on this. More popularity means more adoption and doesn't necessarily lead to more profit.
pulkames

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

This old thread needs to be locked as members are answering with present context. Op already got his answer for the past time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

Current situation still better than last year. If we compare on market cap, right now market cap crypto more higher than previous year. I am agree that popularity crypto still high because with lower price right now, many investor will come and buying cheap coin/token
The market cap of bitcoin right now is falling down since the price of bitcoin is falling too and as well as the altcoins, it just mean that the market of the cryptocurrency is facing a huge problem this year and i am hoping just like the other people in the cryptocurrency market that the market will recover and reverse its trend to an uptrend.
PIR

Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Yes I think so, as the popularity of bitcoin goes up the demands gets higher as well..if investor buy bitcoin at the higher price and then when it gets low their profit would be gone too, so others wait instead and hold what they have in hope that in the end they will have profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

It's more of supply floating un the market that dictates the price. Now the supply itself has alot of factors i it, but the serious one would be publicity. If crypto currencies are hyped or trolled then normal people would hesitate to invest. Then again, whether good or bad, publicity is still a publicity.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

Yes I think so, as the popularity of bitcoin goes up the demands gets higher as well..if investor buy bitcoin at the higher price and then when it gets low their profit would be gone too, so others wait instead and hold what they have in hope that in the end they will have profit.
Yeah it is directly proportional to the existing demand. because basically the rising popularity of bitcoin inthe world will bring many
potnetial users into the bitcoin world. and certainly will automatically increase the demand and bring the price of bitcoin upwards
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

The Price revenge or transformation of value  that's really the good chances for investor and traders or some other users that going to invest in bitcoin, because of that low price we have a chance to start to invest while waiting for the said transformation more profit would be there so grab the opportunity/ "popularity of bitcoin dictates demand it means more profit? no! TRANSFORMATION OR REVENGE of PRICE VALUE means more profit that's my perception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: