Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28388 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:20 PM

interested investors?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out who needs a platform to a greater extent?
Well for the most part for banks!
What do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that the platform helps to improve the transactions of banks, conduct them faster and cheaper.
And how can the platform help them in this?
Banks generally need security, speed and low translation costs, XRPconnect provides all of these items
And what are the advantages compared to competitors?
For example:
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitkoyn. Banks take all the work, you only need to specify the address and meaning of the transfer.
2. Speed. How to claim the developers: the processing speed will be several times higher than that of bitokoyn.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.
costgranda

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say about?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
costgranda

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:53:55 PM

I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more, if the product is successful, everyone will tell about it.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out who needs a platform to a greater extent?
What do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that the platform helps to improve the transactions of banks, conduct them faster and cheaper.
Banks generally need security, speed and low translation costs, XRPconnect provides all of these items
For example:
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitkoyn. Banks take all the work, you only need to specify the address and meaning of the transfer.
2. Speed. How to claim the developers: the processing speed will be several times higher than that of bitokoyn.

Yes, thank you, now I finally figured out. The project really seems to me promising.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
I agree with you, there must be a distinction, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

What do you mean?
For example:

Yes, thank you, now I finally figured out. The project really seems to me promising.
not at all, ready to answer all your questions Wink
costgranda

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

And the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now it's the first week of ICO, you can buy tokens at a very favorable price XRPC = $ 0.33
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Why do you think so?
I agree with you, there must be a distinction, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in the work!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:49:19 PM

Apple still needs advertising!
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
costgranda

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

The fact is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys, I hope, will be at the highest level!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

interested investors?
can't you see it on the forum?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:44:48 PM

interested investors?
of course this is one of the main indicators but not the main

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

interested investors?
for example, the number of already invested money to count?
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

interested investors?
is this information public?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

interested investors?
is this information public?
in General the site has data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: