Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:39:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28392 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:14:12 PM

Did the sale of tokens already end?
Not yet, you will have time to become a part of the company, congratulations!
And at what rate can I change coins now?
Now unfortunately the rate is already 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.64, because now it's already 3 weeks, the rate is growing. I advise you not to hesitate, soon the price will rise again!
The expensive entrance, I need to think about it. And can I get some free tokens?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:23 PM

Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Do you mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:27 PM

Help please, I can not go into my office, what should I do?
It's strange, maybe some technical work!
I can not 3-4 hours already, I can not even imagine what to do now
Try to report the problem to the developers, should help!
Well, thanks, be sure to write!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Now unfortunately the rate is already 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.64, because now it's already 3 weeks, the rate is growing. I advise you not to hesitate, soon the price will rise again!
The expensive entrance, I need to think about it. And can I get some free tokens?
Yes, tokens maybe a little higher than they were a few weeks ago, but just imagine how much they can grow in six months. I am confident in telling you that this project will prove itself at a high level!
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:46 PM

Yes, tokens maybe a little higher than they were a few weeks ago, but just imagine how much they can grow in six months. I am confident in telling you that this project will prove itself at a high level!
Why are you so sure of this?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

Why do you think so?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

Why are you so sure of this?
I support the team from the very start, and I saw how people react, uniquely the demand for their services will be sky-high!
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

Why do you think so?
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

These days, all lending coins are going crazy. I got burned in several lending coins. Not going to invest in this unless I see a clear roadmap execution, Team behind it, and in multiple exchanges. Last time Credence coin looked so real. But lost a good amount of money there as that turned out to be a scam. So, I'm refraining myself for now. This is just personal opinion. Not encouraging or discouraging other people for this.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:21:30 PM

Thanks! i have received airdrop and i wants to join bounty program, if you have any link please send me for joining of bounty?

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:49:59 PM

Thanks! i have received airdrop and i wants to join bounty program, if you have any link please send me for joining of bounty?
And you do not know with whom the XRPC is currently cooperating? Whom do they consider their customers?
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

And you do not know with whom the XRPC is currently cooperating? Whom do they consider their customers?
They try to cooperate with banks, enterprises, individuals
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

And what about money transfer? How long to wait for transactions?
end_tomorow

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Money can be sent anywhere, anytime and anywhere for a few second
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

There are conditions for banks and enterprises. And what about the individuals. How does the project fight inflation?
end_tomorow

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

There are conditions for banks and enterprises. And what about the individuals. How does the project fight inflation?
XRPConnect will solve the problem that customer savings do not keep up inflation by creating
the account helps to automatically adjust according to inflation.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

XRPConnect will solve the problem that customer savings do not keep up inflation by creating
the account helps to automatically adjust according to inflation.
It is very cool. And what products do the project have in general and in what form?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: