Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28387 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:16 AM

A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:19 AM

I do not understand a little, why does this platform come in handy?
is a module that processes international payments for banks!
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
How difficult can you explain more clearly?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:42:24 AM

What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
Simply put, this is a platform that greatly helps banks to make transactions with other banks.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!
hikky22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

What does this mean?
Simply put, this is a platform that greatly helps banks to make transactions with other banks.
But such projects certainly already exist, is it really the only one?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:55:25 AM

I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!
and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
Fritz93

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:55 AM

What does this mean?
Of course not the only one, but I think that at the moment XRPconnect simply does not have competitors, so much quality product that soon all banks in the world will use this platform to make transactions!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
hikky22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:09:16 AM

What does this mean?
Of course not the only one, but I think that at the moment XRPconnect simply does not have competitors, so much quality product that soon all banks in the world will use this platform to make transactions!
Are you so sure of that? Why?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
In any case, while it's too early to talk about something, you need to wait and see what will really be convenient!
Fritz93

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

What does this mean?
There are a lot of advantages, honest work on the part of developers, and many other advantages simply do not give doubts about their success! I advise you to join and become part of something really great!
hikky22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

What does this mean?
There are a lot of advantages, honest work on the part of developers, and many other advantages simply do not give doubts about their success! I advise you to join and become part of something really great!
Well, thank you! But I still need to think again.
blipBlop

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:47:12 AM

Just saw this on their twitter page. Seems like a easy way to get XRPC with out paying for it.

"Join the promoter network now & EARN up to 10% in XRPC on each affiliate sale! XRPC automatically to your address! Awesome !

🔗http://xrpconnect.co/network.php
coinsmife

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

How to join airdrop or bounty program
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

a very promising project and I love that

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:03:52 PM

the site is absolutely not bulk
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

the very basic information on it what more do you need?

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
hidden2209

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:15 PM

a very promising project and I love that
I agree with you looks very cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: