Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28387 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

Sorry for disturbing you, can you tell me the exact dates of the project? I will be rather grateful Smiley
No problems))
Starting:
00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

I have one more question)) I wonder if the price is going to rise with the time? And how it can rise? I need the numbers, if it is possible?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:

-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC

Why should I participate only in your project? What is your main difference? What are your advantages?
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Sorry for disturbing you, can you tell me the exact dates of the project? I will be rather grateful Smiley
No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

I have one more question)) I wonder if the price is going to rise with the time? And how it can rise? I need the numbers, if it is possible?

Why should I participate only in your project? What is your main difference? What are your advantages?
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds.
Guys, what are the 4 major products to boost XRPC?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

•   A wallet to keep your money in a safe place
•   A decentralized dashboard to lend XRPC
•   A decentralized exchange to manage all your ERC20 tokens
•   A special bot to trade XRPC and grow its value
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Clear! Does Android support the platform?
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
Online/Offline wallet available on your browser & Android, IOS devices.
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley
You know, this is very good for me))
What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley

Yes, they have limits! Total Supply: 10,000,000
 Smiley
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley

Smiley
Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?)
elrugrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley

Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley

Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project)))
elrugrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Smiley

Smiley
Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project)))
Contact us again and join us without doubt)) We are waiting for you)
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

The information was said that many investors bought tokens without sufficient knowledge. Tell me, what kind of knowledge is needed?) What is important to know in order not only to participate in the project, but also to earn money? Huh

Perhaps you need to become familiar with the risks first? Risks must always be envisaged. I would advise you to learn more about what to do with tokens within the project, if you don't know about it at all.

oh, thank you) about the risks exactly where it is mentioned? or are these common risks at the level of Internet servers? I would certainly like to know the feedback from those who are already participating in the project, it would be interesting))

I don't remember if I wrote about the risks in this thread. Yes, the risks are greater at a more global level, such as the bitcoin rate, which is constantly changing. And recently fell, as you know. But I think these risks are rather an exception than the exact event that will happen to you)))

You're right. For investors in general, there are many risks, nevertheless they are successful and they are doing well with profit))) ahah, while we think about something and reason, they earn money. In this project, it's worth investing.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Tell me, if a project participant has an opportunity of profit, then some percentage of it is deducted to the project itself or am I mistaken? If the percentage is, what kind? And what percentage will the participant have?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Participate in the project can any country? Or is there a limit? Specially I ask, because I heard such version, that not all countries could exchange tokens))) it is true or not - I do not know Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
contactmike1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Participate in the project can any country? Or is there a limit? Specially I ask, because I heard such version, that not all countries could exchange tokens))) it is true or not - I do not know Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol))) I wish I knew, to which countries have not yet reached blockchain technology and the ability to exchange tokens)) if you know, please share)) ok?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Has anyone been interested in the marketing campaigns of the project? On what target audience was targeted advertising, I would like to know)) And in what resources it was. By the way, it is very convenient to learn the news of the project on their official Facebook page.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Has anyone been interested in the marketing campaigns of the project? On what target audience was targeted advertising, I would like to know)) And in what resources it was. By the way, it is very convenient to learn the news of the project on their official Facebook page.

oh, I agree with you))) subscribed to facebook))) and on Twitter. Recently on Twitter I read that the preliminary registration of the platform was opened. Registered? Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

I've been waiting for such a project for a long time, which would be based on blockchain technology, which would be connected with crypto currency and where you can invest to create an independent financial system)) Such a project significantly increases my interest in investments.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

By the way, it seems to me, or the Facebook page of the project is blocked? I wrote on the link that the content is temporarily unavailable. Very much I ask to unblock, as it's very convenient to receive news there. Sad
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Tell me, if you look at the information, a limited number of tokens was released. When the tokens run out, will the project close or not? What will happen next? Or will the participation of many people make it a cycle? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: