Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28392 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?

I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!Yes this is true!
They plan to build their system in such a way that it works with partner banks
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?
Yes this is true!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!I read that they will cooperate with banks? Is this really so?

Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case.And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

Yes this is true!
And which ones will they cooperate with banks?
Which options will be available?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case.And which ones will they cooperate with banks? Which options will be available?

This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages.They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

Yes this is true!
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages.They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.

What are the advantages you say about?It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

Yes this is true!
They conclude partnership agreements with many banks, this will allow the transfer of money between the networks quickly and without any commission.
It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

What are the advantages you say about?It is already known which banks will support cooperation with this project?

This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about.I do not know about this, I have not heard the information. Most likely this will be known a little later
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Yes this is true!
I do not know about this, I have not heard the information.
Most likely this will be known a little later
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about.I do not know about this, I have not heard the information. Most likely this will be known a little later

And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Yes this is true!
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need

this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Yes this is true!
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances

And the sale of tokens is already on?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

Yes this is true!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

And the sale of tokens is already on?

Yes, now it's the first week of ICO, you can buy tokens at a very favorable price XRPC = $ 0.23
Seidr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

Yes this is true!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
lordmick

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: