Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28392 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

I’m wondering about the main mission of the project. Ypu know what I’m speaking about, couse all the projects are inspired by something.
The mission is to provide our investors with long-term sustainable profits with our revolutionary Arbitrage trading platform. We aim to change the future of crypto investment platforms by replacing all short term Multi level Marketing/Ponzi schemes and provide investors with safe, stable, transparent alternative.
Maybe also you have a slogan for all of this? Something that you can use in commercials as an example)
Yes. We have. It sounds like: Control your own money- Make your own profits- Be your own boss.
Great! Tell me in details about products, that you can propose to me. Maybe also you have special offers for something?
 Huh
Ok. We have 4 major products: A wallet to keep your money in a safe place; a decentralized dashboard to invest XRPC; a decentralized exchange to manage your XRPC; a custom arbitrage bot software to generate sustainable daily profits.
Oh. I want to know more about the last options. Can you describe me a little bit more the last point?
We have customized our software to work on more blockchain pairs and we will continue to add pairs in the future. We feel that our bespoke software will be one of the best arbitrage systems in the world.
Ok, thank you very much dear friends, everything is clear for me. I’m thinking now about participating.
It was a pleasure to help you! We are waiting for you. Join us!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

Hi, I read on your web-side the phrase: trade like a pro, win like a champion. Can you explain to me what does it mean?
 Huh
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Hi, I read on your web-side the phrase: trade like a pro, win like a champion. Can you explain to me what does it mean?
 Huh
First of all we will use civic as an auth system, than fast decentralized exchange, after that exchange will read balances on your mew.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

This is a promising project. Also it is good alternative for beginners who start work with arbitrage operations. I think the idea of stable token is ambitious
Maybe you are right. Do you think the limiting of token number is a very good solution for modern crypto market?
Why not? Many companies release millions of tokens and their actual price doesn’t get higher than 5$. Big part of those tokens doesn’t have volatility. If you buy those tokens, you buy just crypto- trash
You are so sure about it. What do you meant about the alternative for beginners?
I was talking about arbitrage transactions. The arbitrage vbot gives you an opportunity to participate in arbitrage operations without difficulty and get profit. Beginners work alone and lose money if they aren’t too fast.
Can you tell more about arbitrage operations? I don’t quite understand.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

This is a promising project. Also it is good alternative for beginners who start work with arbitrage operations. I think the idea of stable token is ambitious
Maybe you are right. Do you think the limiting of token number is a very good solution for modern crypto market?
Why not? Many companies release millions of tokens and their actual price doesn’t get higher than 5$. Big part of those tokens doesn’t have volatility. If you buy those tokens, you buy just crypto- trash
You are so sure about it. What do you meant about the alternative for beginners?
I was talking about arbitrage transactions. The arbitrage vbot gives you an opportunity to participate in arbitrage operations without difficulty and get profit. Beginners work alone and lose money if they aren’t too fast.
You can google it Smiley It is simple. It means that you get profit for buying tokens with lower price and selling them whit higher price.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

Huh
First of all we will use civic as an auth system, than fast decentralized exchange, after that exchange will read balances on your mew.
Is it possible to chair the details with me about fast decentralized exchange? I want to understand the process.
nrvkush

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

Huh
Is it possible to chair the details with me about fast decentralized exchange? I want to understand the process.
We expect at least 4 major exchange partnerships trading with high demands to pass the cap of 50$ in the first 4 months. Also our wallet and decentralized exchange will be available.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Huh
We expect at least 4 major exchange partnerships trading with high demands to pass the cap of 50$ in the first 4 months. Also our wallet and decentralized exchange will be available.
Wonderful! Are there any advantages for token owners?
 Huh
What I mean are special conditions that might be.
nrvkush

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

Huh
 Huh
From our side we can propose free membership to use vbot. Vbot is the visual bot which will work to constantly find you profitable arbitrage trades 24 hours a day. Vbot can identify which coins can be bought and sold in different exchanges around the world.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

You can google it Smiley It is simple. It means that you get profit for buying tokens with lower price and selling them whit higher price.
Wow. It is clear for my now. Thanks. It is a really simple way to get some crypto.
Tobius

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Wow. It is clear for my now. Thanks. It is a really simple way to get some crypto.
Yes, especially using such bots.  Grin
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

Great. Finally I find something new and unique. I hope developers will put their plans in motion. In particular the token price of 200$
elrugrim

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Huh
 Huh
From our side we can propose free membership to use vbot. Vbot is the visual bot which will work to constantly find you profitable arbitrage trades 24 hours a day. Vbot can identify which coins can be bought and sold in different exchanges around the world.
It is very interesting idea to have a bot for helping people. But how many bots do you have in your platform?
 Huh
nrvkush

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

Huh
 Huh
It is very interesting idea to have a bot for helping people. But how many bots do you have in your platform?
 Huh
We also introduce our custom mbot. It is the manual bot which will allow XRPC token holders the ability to perform arbitrage traders and keep all profits produced. Token holders will have free access to mbot to start generating profits.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
We also introduce our custom mbot. It is the manual bot which will allow XRPC token holders the ability to perform arbitrage traders and keep all profits produced. Token holders will have free access to mbot to start generating profits.
Well, it is very convenient! I’m ready to join the project. To be honest I believe into the future of the project.
nrvkush

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Well, it is very convenient! I’m ready to join the project. To be honest I believe into the future of the project.
Oh! Thank you very much! We are happy to see you and to help any moment you need! 
Tobius

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Great. Finally I find something new and unique. I hope developers will put their plans in motion. In particular the token price of 200$
I agree with you. XRPC inspires confidence. They conclude agreements with several banks to develop the system.
hobopete

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

I agree with you. XRPC inspires confidence. They conclude agreements with several banks to develop the system.
I’m glad that I found this project. Time goes by so fast! The 4th stage of sales is almost finished. I need to hurry up
Tobius

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

I’m glad that I found this project. Time goes by so fast! The 4th stage of sales is almost finished. I need to hurry up
How much time is left?
hobopete

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

How much time is left?
It will be finished in 20 hours. I think the price will rise after it ends.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: