Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units  (Read 48985 times)
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:03:30 PM

Your calculations are still wrong  Roll Eyes
I have the largest systems for each category, price being
10*1099=10990
16*999=15984

Maybe I'm being dense, I really am not seeing where I went wrong.  Just want to make sure everything is in the right place.

In one of the xCrowd topics it was established that each blade is 75GH/s, which might not be the case, but it looks like it.
According to your calculations each blade is 150GH/s

Maybe you should wait until more information is presented and then include them in your table.
At the moment there are 2 sets of prices and it is unclear which one is for what.

But one this is sure: there is no way 2400GH/s would cost 16K USD Wink

All blades for our larger two models will hash at a minimum of 150GH/s per blade at stock clock rates. The past prices per GH is set by the market; not the actual production costs.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:08:26 PM

10*1099=10990
16*999=15984

Maybe I'm being dense, I really am not seeing where I went wrong.  Just want to make sure everything is in the right place.

In one of the xCrowd topics it was established that each blade is 75GH/s, which might not be the case, but it looks like it.

Maybe you should wait until more information is presented and then include them in your table.
At the moment there are 2 sets of prices and it is unclear which one is for what.

All blades for our larger two models will hash at a minimum of 150GH/s per blade at stock clock rates. The past prices per GH is set by the market; not the actual production costs.

So an Olympus with 8 blades will hash at 1200Ghs and will cost 7992USD if paid upfront?
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:11:35 PM

10*1099=10990
16*999=15984

So an Olympus with 8 blades will hash at 1200Ghs and will cost 7992USD if paid upfront?

Yes, excluding shipping and PSU option prices; which will be announced on our launch and on our website.
fiktionist

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:44:49 PM

10*1099=10990
16*999=15984

Yes, excluding shipping and PSU option prices; which will be announced on our launch and on our website.

And that launch is tomorrow?

liked that post? Official BeerAdress: 12Q9d7tntiQXARjpVSRKnQhzJy4MoAaonL
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:54:40 PM

10*1099=10990
16*999=15984

And that launch is tomorrow?

We were hoping to launch it today (sat). However it has been delayed so that we would be able to get rid of all the vulnerabilities that some script kids were trying to exploit. We will be keeping everyone up to date through twitter and on this forum.
eve

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:58:40 PM

if your prizes can go much lower the better. i mean lower than what was stated.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 08:13:45 PM

Wow..   very interested in what you will be offering.    Sounds like you are going to blow away current pricing models which will get you serious attention.

Hopefully the hashing rate will spike and start to level off (grow at 10-15% and not 25-35%) by the time you release.

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:06:12 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 01:12:19 AM by xcrowd

CYPER

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:31:12 AM

I've always found it very unprofessional to have serious grammatical mistakes in official correspondence.

"We do appreciate your patients" - Really?

Get someone who can write proper english and make him proofread your website Wink

And the contrast on that image is horrible, makes it very hard to read.

Little details, but they kind of create the initial impression.

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:35:36 AM

Received the email however it was extremely hard to read because of the font/color choice.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll use a different colour/font for future updates. Where you reading it on your mobile or a larger screen (tablet/laptop etc)? Thanks in advance.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:39:14 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 01:24:39 AM by xcrowd

I've always found it very unprofessional to have serious grammatical mistakes in official correspondence.

"We do appreciate your patients" - Really?

Get someone who can write proper english and make him proofread your website Wink

And the contrast on that image is horrible, makes it very hard to read.

Little details, but they kind of create the initial impression.

Patients...

We have to apologise for contrast and it seems like we dropped the ball on this one.

Definitely not something we would have wanted published.  We will be sending out a clearer copy asap.
CYPER

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:43:36 AM

Patients...

Roll Eyes

Patients = People receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.
Patience = The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
bitcoinarnold

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:12:41 AM

this is going to be xScam.

Everyone have patients
eve

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:37:17 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 01:49:06 AM by eve

way to expensive per gh/s. no proper office and contact numbers. no prototype or demo unit to show. If you have the funding go produce a working unit to show rather than collecting pre order money through escrow.

in the 1st place you have the funds to produced the units why need to collect pre order money through escrow? if you collect  partial deposits and the rest when payments is due that may be more acceptable. who wants all of our funds to be tied up for 3 months.?
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:45:33 AM

Received the email however it was extremely hard to read because of the font/color choice.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll use a different colour/font for future updates. Where you reading it on your mobile or a larger screen (tablet/laptop etc)? Thanks in advance.

21" Monitor through Gmail.

Even the new one is hard to read via Gmail. However it comes up fairly clear on this forum post.

Screenshot

Cheers. It came out quite readable on our test but we'll be looking into how to resolve this for future updates. Thanks for the screenshot.

way to expensive per gh/s. no proper office and contact numbers. no prototype or demo unit to show. If you have the funding go produce a working unit to show rather than collecting pre order money through escrow.

Getting a working ASIC takes quite a while unfortunately. New startups such as KNC have just demonstrated a FPGA and neither have any of the other newcomers. You are more than welcome in waiting until we have the first test batch before considering us over the other pre-order options.
Anenome5

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:51:38 AM

Cheers. It came out quite readable on our test but we'll be looking into how to resolve this for future updates.
Who is 'we'? Who even are you? What's your name and position in the company? What's your Skype number? Who in the community has talked to you? What's your bona fides?

I know who Josh/BFL, Yifu/Avalon was and even Sam/KNC, who are you?

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
eve

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:53:47 AM

In a way we thought yours has the lowest face value, but on the contrary we are wrong others in this time frame got much lower prices than yours. we think below 5 but above 3 Smiley  
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:03:21 AM

Cheers. It came out quite readable on our test but we'll be looking into how to resolve this for future updates.
Who is 'we'? Who even are you? What's your name and position in the company? What's your Skype number? Who in the community has talked to you? What's your bona fides?

I know who Josh/BFL, Yifu/Avalon was and even Sam/KNC, who are you?

We haven't published anything on the company for the same reason we have limited the released details on our line-up. Since we aren't taking direct payments from the public we reserve the right to disclose (& avoid getting doxed) what we want and when we deem it necessary.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:26:27 AM

You have a launch date. What are you launching? Website? Preorder? Order?
Can orders be collected from you uk office?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eve

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:32:29 AM

You have a launch date. What are you launching? Website? Preorder? Order?
Can orders be collected from you uk office?

They don't have an office only a postal address for receiving mails. A lot of secrets hasn't been reveal ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: