Print  
Author Topic: Ripple?  (Read 926 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

worldtraveller
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Yes, you can buy ripple in exchange but becareful with it, it's could be a profitable coin but you could lose much with it.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

yes why not ripple have an stable place in the market price but i suggest with you need to go your own decision to play in the trading investment follow your strategy do not relay to other people for your investment always analyst before make a decision to avoid risk.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Cool.
I have Ripple and I am not planning to sell it.

Probably
I ll sell it if triple at least Smiley

And you can buy it almost anywhere even using paypal Smiley

They are cool
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

Here is the link to the official website: https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
there you will find the list of the most reputable exchanges where you can buy it using the other crypto or loading your exchange account straight from your bank card.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

There's not much of a P2P market if that's what you're getting at. There's no LocalBitcoins for XRP. There's a marketplace subforum for altcoins, but I did a quick search and didn't see anything of interest.

If you're trying to exchange USD (i.e. from your bank account), then the most reputable place to buy Ripple XRP is on Bitstamp. Keep in mind, you'll need to fully verify your identity to trade there. You can also deposit USD to Kraken to get XRP. Other options are Bitfinex, Poloniex and Bittrex, but you'll probably need to buy BTC first so you can send it there and trade on the XRP/BTC markets.

Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:15:19 PM

Personally I would recommend waiting for Ripple to drop in price again. But its upto you, take a look at its trend and also when the prices move (as its normally around media coverage). I would expect it to drop to 19c again in the near future.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

I think you can only buy ripple inside exchange I'm not sure though but that's how I deal with  it, I bought mine inside polo  still hoping that it will reach 1$ a piece, I'm willing to wait and keep it inside my wallet, its an rollercoaster journey for this project and there's still big chances that this value will be achieved.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

I fell that it would be better to buy ripples because I don't know why it comes under top Cryotocurrencies in the Ethereum app. This one thing makes me feel that ripple has a future. After that I was just searching on YouTube about Cryotocurrencies like basically underated Cryotocurrencies and o heard that doge coin I'd widely used in some part of the world. I don't remember exactly . If I recollect I'll just update this .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:15:44 PM

I think it's not worth to expect serious rises from Ripple in the near future. In the long term, Ripple is certainly a very promising asset. But for short-term and medium-term investments I would buy something else.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

Not good to expect much from ripple since I bought ripple the price have been dumping
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:49:58 PM

Not good to expect much from ripple since I bought ripple the price have been dumping

Other would argue that it is a good time to buy, sorry for your misfortune of buying at a higher price. 
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

There's not much of a P2P market if that's what you're getting at. There's no LocalBitcoins for XRP. There's a marketplace subforum for altcoins, but I did a quick search and didn't see anything of interest.

If you're trying to exchange USD (i.e. from your bank account), then the most reputable place to buy Ripple XRP is on Bitstamp. Keep in mind, you'll need to fully verify your identity to trade there. You can also deposit USD to Kraken to get XRP. Other options are Bitfinex, Poloniex and Bittrex, but you'll probably need to buy BTC first so you can send it there and trade on the XRP/BTC markets.
There is really not much of a P2P market for most altcoins for now anyway and the best shot is just what you have stated. Most altcoins these days can only be gotten either directly from some of the altcoins website, or straight up from exchange.

Exchanges are the best and I have always made use of bittrex in getting some of my altcoins and storing them on a wallet that accepts it. I have never really been a fan of leaving assets in an exchange unless I want to trade. BTC/ETH/USDT can be a good option to use to buy on bittrex. I believe it is the OP's decision, but why XRP though ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

You can check their official website or just go directly to bittrex or poloniex, if you have some BTC or ETH to exchange with. Any altcoin can be bought from any exchange as long as it is available on the exchange and I believe ripple is available on almost all exchanges.

Although, I really wonder why you are really bent on buying a manipulated centralized banker's coin when there are better alternatives. I would not hold this coin if I were you but it is your choice.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

if like that I still do not know but see mareket that has been occupied ripple itself, in my opinion could be in the long run although the rise is not as fast as other altcoin.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

Ripple's glory is deteriorating. Some banks had already quit and removed Ripple's blockchain to their system. Lets see if Ripple would rise again this coming summer , the true month of altcoins.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

for now ripple is better for the future  Sad . but to see this coin movement I see is not too regular and I am sure for this ripple alone I guarantee will not die.  Wink
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:55 PM

Ripple is very strange coin . I think in 2018 it will cost the same price as now ). He donnot depends on news )
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

ripple tend to have a stable price it took so long to see it grow and fall. If you are going to buy a ripple then you should be prepared to invest in a relatively long time, or long term investment.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

You can do fiat to Ripple using an Exchange, but as always depositing fiat to and exchange can be a pain. I would just buy BTC and trade from that, more choice of exchanges then.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: