Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple?  (Read 926 times)
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

For the question Yes of course you can buy straight up and also  you can trade Ripple.

Ripple is very strange coin . I think in 2018 it will cost the same price as now ). He donnot depends on news )

I think XRP is good for  long term holding but i'm with you i do not see any breakaway  from the current price right now.

crypto233

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:29:01 PM

Personally I would recommend waiting for Ripple to drop in price again. But its upto you, take a look at its trend and also when the prices move (as its normally around media coverage). I would expect it to drop to 19c again in the near future.

This is what I am waiting for!
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

Exchanges provide with the direct buying access for ripple. Here one thing need to be considered is the price difference between exchanges. Find the one with the lowest price and buy if plan is for a large volume.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

Ripple is the good coin having great team and good concept, Ripple is used for banking purposes and that is why maximum holders are holding Xrp coin,
Ripple coin have great market capitalization and this coin is made on good technology and their price is down at this time but it is good coin and its price will go up and it will recover the losses.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

Yes, you can buy ripple in exchange but becareful with it, it's could be a profitable coin but you could lose much with it.
Profitable for trading but when it comes to holding, this is one coin I can never ever try to hold. I really wonder what people are always looking for in this coin.

I see no huge prospect for it and except that I can make some quick bucks with it while trading on any of the exchanges, it is not a coin I would consider a long term investment. The ocean is huge with a lot of golden fishes, why will I go for a lesser one?
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

As a decentralized supporter, instinct can be disgusted with XRP's central thinking. But have to say, XRP's marketing and promotion capabilities are really powerful. XRP unit price increase this year has more than 1000%, sincerely admire.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Ripple! Investing into this coin you will not lose at least anything. This alt is the perfect intermediary between banks and crypto market, and it is very convenient to deal with this coin. Additionally, it has a great dynamics now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

you can buy xrp on bitstamp directly with fiat
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

Cool.
I have Ripple and I am not planning to sell it.

Probably
I ll sell it if triple at least Smiley

And you can buy it almost anywhere even using paypal Smiley

They are cool
I am still looking forward to what the long term of ripple is going to be like. I hope you are able to get at least the triple you are looking for.

I trade the coin though every now and then that I get the chance to trade for profit, but when it comes to holding, I really do not know why I am never comfortable with it, may be because of the fact that it is centralized or because it is one coin that can just burst anytime. I guess time will tell right ?
Debtor

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

You can buy it on Kraken.
I'd hold it for long-term investment.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

Ripple is one of my long term investment coin,has a good community,developers and it is made for the banks if this will be accepted by the centralized banks its value will go pump or even moon in the future.

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

What does it mean to buy a ripple up? You can buy and down. This is how you are lucky and it all depends on your ability to trade.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:48:34 PM

Ripple is one of my long term investment coin,has a good community,developers and it is made for the banks if this will be accepted by the centralized banks its value will go pump or even moon in the future.

Really? you must be joking if you think this is a good investment, they just create more coins whenever they feel like it. It reminds me of the central bank doing as it pleases.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:50:46 PM

Yes it might be possible but we need to be really.careful in terms of investment I mean if you are buying it using Fiat currency or bitcoin then do not investment huge amount but if you can earn it through any bounty campaigns then you can hold on to it and if banks starts to accept tipple which will eventually happen in future as it is designed for bank then it will give tough competition to bitcoin .

Am I spamming? Report me!
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

Welcome to Poloniex my friend!
abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

yES YOU CAN BUY
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Guys, technology Ripple and Ripple coin are 2 different things. If ever Banks will be interested in buying and investing in Ripple technology, they can do that independently of using Ripple coin. They can use Ripple tech and fiat. Why should Ripple coin increase? I agree that in the future the price will raise a bit, but don't expect something spectacular.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

it was originally intended for use in banking transactions, not a cryptocurrency, could be used to buy bitcoin on the first output. ripple is a puzzle that is pumped up by its own news and agreements, more than 60% of the investors have the right supply, so it needs to be avoided. Periodically, the pumps will become blood and ripple do not take them. A ton of twitter vs. 16 october conference. did the news results? Do not take it for granted that the price has bottomed almost 40%. Do not be deceived by CoinMarketCap because it is the 3rd floor coin. this coin has got a lot of coins in the first 100 in the marketcap project, you have to be a researcher, you never get a coin x lol, good luck.
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

yes of course you can buy a ripple but must be careful, especially if people who have not really understood about the ripple, so basically have to remain vigilant what we do in the future so that we can minimize the worst possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:34 PM

Yes, you definitely buy Rippe by your BTC in the exchange, https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xrp is an example. However, I think XRP is not good now. In last 3 months, Bitcoin price did not have a development like other altcoins such as ETH, Litecoin or Monero.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: