Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $11k - when do you sell  (Read 3193 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

The actual price is encouraging so many people for selling. But I will not selling my BTC now, because I believe the price is going to increase even more in the near future. So holding for few other weeks will be more profitable, especially if the price double in this time.

Really not advisable to sell bitcoin now, as we can see its pumping and it will surely make an all time high even a lot of people are taking risk now. The price of bitcoin is really unbelievable and for sure it will make us more profit in the coming year, really better to hold.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:23 AM

I'm thinking about move 80% btc to some great alts. I believe that being in alts is better than stay in fiat in order to accumulate btc
Well $11k is such a big ammounts, but eventhough the price of bitcoin is $11k now i dont wanna sell my bitcoins, because i know in the future the price of bitcoin is will totally rise more and maybe $25k next year is possible to happen so im gonna hold my bitcoin until the price of it is more than $25k.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:10:32 PM

The right answer must be: buy even more Bitcoin doesnt matter where the prize is!
For me i dont wanna sell my bitcoin even the price of it is $11k, because i believe that the price of bitcoin can do more, so i am very confident that in the future the price of bitcoin can reach or hit $30k and when im satisfied with the price of bitcoin, im gonna sell all of my bitcoins and in that way i am gonna be rich.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

Selling bitcoin right now is a very tough decision because we all know the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher and selling it may loose your money. If you really don't need your money try to hold a little more and for sure bitcoin can hit $15k this year believe on that.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

I am not in the mood to sell my bitcoin's yet. Even if it's almost 12K now. I really have this feeling of hodling it no matter what. I want something more than these because i believe bitcoin hasn't reach its  highest price yet.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Selling bitcoin right now is a very tough decision because we all know the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher and selling it may loose your money. If you really don't need your money try to hold a little more and for sure bitcoin can hit $15k this year believe on that.

Yes you are probably correct. The only point in selling bitcoin is to try to not be exposed to it's 20% market corrections. If you are successful in doing this you will be able to increase your bitcoin stack. Of course it's very hard to predict the market, and you might lose money if you think a dip will happen, and in the end all you see is a huge rise in price. These things sometimes happens in a few hours, so it's impossible to adjust our position if we did somthing wrong. The best plan is to hold until 2020 at least, because of the halve. Right now I'm holding my majority of coins, and I put aside a small % of my bitcoins, and I will try to trade them.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

I am not in the mood to sell my bitcoin's yet. Even if it's almost 12K now. I really have this feeling of hodling it no matter what. I want something more than these because i believe bitcoin hasn't reach its  highest price yet.
I also hold bitcoin for long term even if it's 11k$ or more. I dont have plan to sell my bitcoin, yes same I also believe price would be increasingly high in the upcoming months. So selling bitcoin for now is not my top priority.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a coin that has a sufficiently well capitalized to act on it classical rules of trading, namely technical analysis. It is necessary to monitor the behavior of the tape (graphics), not forgetting to follow the news. Here is the secret of a good sale and purchase.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

do you sell now in order to get a cheaper entry soon?
I am not against selling now, whenever one got hefty sum of profit is the right time to sell. Don't get caught up with your greed because if you hold for too long, then you would have to hold it for another long period of time. Do not hesitate to sell if there is a hefty sum of profit already. Just always remember to rebuy bitcoin whenever it corrects or dumps. If you have not profit big yet, then better hold that until the goal profit is reached.

wise answer, i will sell if the recent price give me some profit, not big profit its ok at least i get profit.
all is depending how is your strategy, gain much in one time or gain a little many time. if gain much in one time holding till price increase to be 12k then good time to sell.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:40 AM

if the value of the bitcoin reached to $ 11k I will still hold the bitcoin for a reason of the rising rate of the bitcoin in the market. the value is still rising it has not stopped at the value $ 11k. so if value is rising don’t use your bitcoin hold them for more time as you can hold.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:
1) yes bitcoin is the future and the price will increase on the long run, but:
2) we are currently obv. bubbling (what is not happening the first time).

So my question is - do you sell now in order to get a cheaper entry soon?

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!
It is now so very hard to chose whether we sell or not because of the afraid that how about if this will not going to drop again? So I am much more prefered on holding it now.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

2days ago I just sold my Bitcoin at 11k, and sold it at 9k. Now I am aiming for the next swing trade target, may be $12k or $15k. Some bearish people believed that Bitcoin's top would be 12k, then bear season. But as for me the next BTC Top would be $20k or higher.
Bitcoin now was fluctuate into different side, also I noticed that selling and buying bitcoin now in the market was so high differences. If I'm not wrong exchange of bitcoin in my wallet had difference of 0.0002 so it's hard for me to make a decision regarding exchanging of bitcoin  into cash and cash into bitcoin.

But I was not worries since bitcoin are starting to raising up again, maybe a little bit steps and bitcoin value are touches $15, 000 before end of this year
Yeah that’s true that price Is fluctuating these days because people demands is also trembling and some people buys and some sells that’s making little bit of difference to the values but soon the price will be moving up an the next stop will be 15000 and soon that will be achieved because people have their yearly savings in December and I am sure they will invest that money into bitcoin to earn more in the coming year,
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

The actual price is encouraging so many people for selling. But I will not selling my BTC now, because I believe the price is going to increase even more in the near future. So holding for few other weeks will be more profitable, especially if the price double in this time.
Although there is any possibilities that today's price will be double in the coming days. But, also I put in my mind that my life will stay forever maybe I should spend some of my holdings as a rewards for myself and keep 50% of it for the future purposes.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

Thanks for your input!
i remember when bitcoin price at $5000 , i sell my bitcoin i believe the price will be cheap again but my predict has wrong.
bitcoin pump more than $7000 , i confused will buy and hold or just watching forward.
but i choose to buy again and hold , then here i'm , i hold till now when i buy bitcoin at $7000 , because i believe bitcoin price can pump more than now.
i dont need money because i invest my 50% money for bitcoin , and 50% for trading altcoin , i get my money from trading altcoin and hold my bitcoin.
if i selling again and waiting cheaper entry , i think that will make me confused and stressed again see the bitcoin price more high , better i waiting and looking forward for bitcoin price will have a good potential for sell and get huge profit.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

The right answer must be: buy even more Bitcoin doesnt matter where the prize is!

Maybe some will be enticed to push the "SELL ME" button seeing bitcoin's price hit at 11,000 USD. But for crypto's sake, i will HODL it for sure if i have bitcoin in my wallet. Speculations has it that it will go 15,000 USD on March so why not buy it while it's still 11,000 USD? If we just look the price of bitcoin as the low price yet, then that'l be a good investment decision you'll ever made, at least.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:
1) yes bitcoin is the future and the price will increase on the long run, but:
2) we are currently obv. bubbling (what is not happening the first time).

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!
It is really a wise idea to wait for its value to fall since it is always expected for Bitcoin being volatile in nature. But surely, waiting for its value to fall will take time so holding is more advisable and if possible, invest more to Bitcoin. If there'll be dumps, just take advantage into it and hold. So in the end, it will just depend on the satisfactoon of a user.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

I wont sell it anyway cus it's hard to launder that money.
I'll invest my currency and have much more than a stash of fiats.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

well it depends on you contentment level if you are contented on the current higher high you can sell and buy on dips or the next lower low but if you are aiming for larger price you can still hold and sell at some point when you are contented perhaps $20,000 is a good point but bitcoin can reach even higher..
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

I'm still playing with the price now its good sideway trend on 1hour candlestick , sell if sudden up then buy again if it bounce on the resistance 12hours candlestick.
Ttrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

Sell a small portion of btc holdings every ATG, reduce exposure while still benefitting from anymore price gains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: