Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $11k - when do you sell  (Read 3193 times)
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:
1) yes bitcoin is the future and the price will increase on the long run, but:
2) we are currently obv. bubbling (what is not happening the first time).

So my question is - do you sell now in order to get a cheaper entry soon?

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!

The price of bitcoins already has already grow up to $19k dollars, bitcoins is already profitable today but if you are interested on earning more profit then i prefer that you should have more patience and wait for the highest price to come out just like what happened last year.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

I bought bitcoin at around $6000 a few months ago and if ever it reaches $10K-11K within a year,I will surely sell it to get back my previous losses and wait for another dip to buy alternate coins aside from bitcoin then set another target price when to sell it and vice versa.
rasu_pa

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

See now bitcoin is hanging around 6k althoughit reached about 20k last December. It better to cash out at high and keep on buying while low.
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:57 AM

I wouldn't sell now. I've tried doing that before, sell a coin to try to get in cheaper, and then it boomed.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

$ 11,000 is good for me. You can sell it when the bitcoin price from $ 6000 to $ 11000 is nearly double. When it goes up to $ 11,000 I'll sell it to find me profit i will sell
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

Well selling at $11k would have been good and buying back in now, but with crypto you never know whats going to happen next. No crystal balls in this business. I think crypto will stay depressed for the rest of the year whilst it irons itself out. But be ready for the next bull run, it will surely come at some point.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

That is actually a smart way to do it. Setting a price so you won't be too greedy and actually lose profit when the market experienced a huge dip. I myself has that in mind and it's been working out for me. I sell high and buy low then whatever profit i make i buy more coins for it. The challenge is nit looking back when you actually sold off your coins.

GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!

In my case if I will experience that kind of problem, I'll better sell it than it will take too long to wait when is the right time that the bitcoin value will grown up again. It's so hard to think what to do because you lost your money already and you think always that you will recover you lost as soon as possible.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

Thanks for your input!

Selling and holding at the right time will always give you a huge amount of profit but in the situation of the market today, the best thing to do is hold your coins in order to avoid losing your investments.

Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

It is too late to sell any cryptocurrency assets, now the price is at a very low level. As it seems to me, now it is necessary either to store cryptocurrency or buy even more at a low price.
Surely we should buy when bitcoin is at ~ $ 6000. As far as I know, this is the bottom of Bitcoin this year. Thus bitcoin and crypto markets will increase from July until December
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

Thanks for your input!

The price of bitcoins already has already grow up to $19k dollars, bitcoins is already profitable today but if you are interested on earning more profit then i prefer that you should have more patience and wait for the highest price to come out just like what happened last year.
The price will be very difficult to recover like at the end of 2017, everyone is hoping for bitcoin will increase from April, but it seems that everyone has predicted wrong bitcoin price because at present bitcoin prices are dropping a lot
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

Thanks for your input!

Selling and holding at the right time will always give you a huge amount of profit but in the situation of the market today, the best thing to do is hold your coins in order to avoid losing your investments.
I don’t think that the price will increase in this year. Almost half year has gone and the price is about $6000. I am very keen to see the price growing in this year but I think it is very hard. If the price reaches $10000 till the end of this year it will be enough but to reach this level bitcoin will to cross the difference of $4000 and till date it is on the way down.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

If the bitcoin value is 11k then I will sell it as soon as I hear the price of it, what do you think will happen if they do happen I hope they will come to us soon good news. and how about you??
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

I bought bitcoin at an expensive price and still do not sell it, because I do not care about the small fluctuations in prices, I'm sure that we will see very strong growth.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

See now bitcoin is hanging around 6k althoughit reached about 20k last December. It better to cash out at high and keep on buying while low.
Yeah, The better things to do right now is to hold and used this opportunity to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because if bitcoin soars high again for sure we will regret it if we not take this chance.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

definitely not now you should not sell now since crypto is bubbling you have to wait aliitle bit until the price is going to its back normal priceand even more high..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

As i am into a long term hold of my cryptocurrencies (for a year or two) and one of those is bitcoin, i don't exactly really know what will be the price of bitcoin during that time. If only i can resist not to check bitcoin's market price almost everyday until the time when i like to sell it, them that will be much better because i might be tempted to sell it at higher price now but will be much higher in the future.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Yeah, The better things to do right now is to hold and used this opportunity to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because if bitcoin soars high again for sure we will regret it if we not take this chance.
maybe this is the last chance to buy bitcoin at below $6000 some weeks ago.perhaps we wont see again this price in future.bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will run bull and people accumulate their stock.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

When I started investing bitcoin I targeted a price where I would sell it by comparison of the price I bought at the beginning. So I will only sell it when the target is reached, for example if I buy bitcoin for $ 5000 then I will target a sale at $ 10,000- $ 20,000
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

I determined to keep in the long term the coins that I bought in the past because it is working well. I do not spend much time to trade so the volatility of the market does not affect my psychology too much. I think if the investor does not have much time can use this way to invest with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: