Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before 2017 ends?  (Read 6655 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

Not suprised if that really happened though. Bitcoin price sure increases quickly. I rarely check the price but if i'm not wrong, not long ago the price is only $7000? And now you say it's already $10000? Wow!
It's only a month left until 2017 ends, a month is kinda a long time, looking bitcoin growth is so great right now.
So yeah, i think it will happen. Even if it isn't exactly $15000, it'll be something near that number. I believe in bitcoin strenght and popularity.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Dickhead

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

It would be a massive achievement and I'm positive it'd cause a large sale dip immediately afterwards.

I hope so regardless.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

Everything is possible, on cryptolandia... Bitcoin is very close to breaking a new record. In some Asian crypto brokers, this price of US $ 10,000 has already been reached, but the global weighted average of brokerage firms such as Bitstamp, GDAX. Bitcoin's trading volume is extremely high, in the last 24 hours it has been more than $ 5.9 billion traded worldwide. Data sites and crypto-currency reviews say that "Bitcoin typically struggles to surpass round numbers, as we've seen in the $ 3,000, $ 5,000, and $ 7,500." "CME futures as well as ETF prospects will continue to stimulate demand for Bitcoin.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

The price oscillates between 10.000$ and 11.000$, but i don't think that before the end of 2017 can reach 15.000$
Maybe in the 1Q of 2018 can reach 15.000$, but it is not a certainty, however is a cryptocurrency with unstable price

This kind of growth is insane if you compare it to the stock market one, which, in turn, is more volatile than the bond market one.

However, bitcoin is a new kind of asset in a field with exponential growth, so I won’t be surprised if it reaches that mark before 2018. Part of the rise in price can be explained because most people expect bitcoin to keep going higher and fear of missing out, so when price drops people buy, because current price (which is equal to last week/month ath) seems cheap.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?

The price of bitcoin now is almost $10k , so probably some of us too just predicted the price of it at the end of the year , or 2017. The bitcoin price is now growing and increasing though , but yep , I think so , maybe it will surpass 15k , we don't know we can only just predict , not to say. Because we don't know what will be the price of it , the bitcoin is still unstable.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Magic of Bitcoin is on for ever. We all expected the 10000 USD mark will be achieved as soon as possible and it is achieved and had correction at this level has been done. I believe from this level the journey of success and next target 15000USD will be achieved very shortly but end of 2017 is we have to wait and see only because the correction of previous 10k mark is on.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

The price oscillates between 10.000$ and 11.000$, but i don't think that before the end of 2017 can reach 15.000$
Maybe in the 1Q of 2018 can reach 15.000$, but it is not a certainty, however is a cryptocurrency with unstable price

There is a positive news today, CME has officially announced bitcoin futures so I guess this will contribute to the price hitting $15,000 at the end of the year. I'm seeing this a good way for bitcoin to really become mainstream thus its value gaining overtime. But I wouldn't mind bitcoin not breaking $15,000. I think above $10-11,000 would be a good price for me. No one has really thought that bitcoin can reach this price at the beginning of the year, so any price above what we got this January will be a welcoming for all of us. I'm still in for many surprises though, so expect the unexpected at the end of 2017. We may hit above $15,000 who knows. Grin

Including CME news there are many positive speculation to support bitcoin. If I know only one thing is that bitcoin is full of surprises so we can easily see 15K level in this year Smiley

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Magic of Bitcoin is on for ever. We all expected the 10000 USD mark will be achieved as soon as possible and it is achieved and had correction at this level has been done. I believe from this level the journey of success and next target 15000USD will be achieved very shortly but end of 2017 is we have to wait and see only because the correction of previous 10k mark is on.
bitcoin always gives an unexpected surprise, although many people think it is very difficult for bitcoin to have a $ 15k price especially this year but all of that could happen in bitcoin market, fluctuations could make bitcoin prices out of your estimation, so $ 15k in this year may happen,,
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?
Bitcoin does not go down, it just fell a little in price. This is a temporary correction. Soon it will grow and will conquer new peaks. I think it could well reach $ 15,000.
meida

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Within a month rose 5K. I think it is still very difficult. The potential of bitcoin is huge, and I think bitcoin can rise to 13K by 2018. More and more people are investing in bitcoin now. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Alphredis

Activity: 201
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

Yes why not...
Now its Christmas time and this is also the shopping time.
Compared to the mostly previous years in this time the Bitcoin gets an new ATH.
So its time to Buy some Bits at the momentary "low" price of Bitcoin. Wink
So it is possible that it can be rise the 15k USD.

Greetings
Alphredis

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

It's not really realistic, but with this crazy year who knows  Smiley

I would say it will finish around 12K $

weishao

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:59:38 PM

It is entirely possible. Bitcoin is now up quickly. Bitcoin started to explode The price of bitcoin will get higher and higher. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I am glad I have bitcoin. I will continue to invest bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Nah. It is very hard to reach it. Maybe next year? It can reach $20K maybe on March or May.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

What do you think?
Yes, I think bitcoin has all the chances to reach this amount in dollars. Given its growth rates in recent weeks. But more interesting is what will happen to bitcoin in 2018.
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

No, Although Bitcoin has a quick development now, I dont that it can reach $15000 before 2018.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

It is entirely possible. Bitcoin is now up quickly. Bitcoin started to explode The price of bitcoin will get higher and higher. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I am glad I have bitcoin. I will continue to invest bitcoin. Smiley
Absolutely Right, I also agree with you on this issue, If we compare to the recent statistics then we can easily make an assumption about the price of Bitcoin. Day by day Bitcoin price is getting higher and this price will reach a peak point within this year. So anyone can say that the price of Bitcoin will touch $15000 before the end of this year. I also happy to say that my cousin has some Bitcoin and he is going to be a very rich person very soon.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

Everything is possible, on cryptolandia... Bitcoin is very close to breaking a new record. In some Asian crypto brokers, this price of US $ 10,000 has already been reached, but the global weighted average of brokerage firms such as Bitstamp, GDAX. Bitcoin's trading volume is extremely high, in the last 24 hours it has been more than $ 5.9 billion traded worldwide. Data sites and crypto-currency reviews say that "Bitcoin typically struggles to surpass round numbers, as we've seen in the $ 3,000, $ 5,000, and $ 7,500." "CME futures as well as ETF prospects will continue to stimulate demand for Bitcoin.
I am sure about that bitcoin will reaches to $15000 because bitcoin is volatile and didn’t expected, I means before some months bitcoin price was $6000 and after some time surprise everybody by reaches to $8000 and then $9000 so the price of bitcoin is unexpected thing and I hope that it will reaches to $15000 at the end of 2017.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

This kind of growth is insane if you compare it to the stock market one, which, in turn, is more volatile than the bond market one.

However, bitcoin is a new kind of asset in a field with exponential growth, so I won’t be surprised if it reaches that mark before 2018. Part of the rise in price can be explained because most people expect bitcoin to keep going higher and fear of missing out, so when price drops people buy, because current price (which is equal to last week/month ath) seems cheap.

You are right bitcoin is the most beneficial and popular digital currency in the world because of its price increases, bitcoin price reaches to $9200 which is the most important thing happens in the history of bitcoin and which make people attractive towards itself, due to this change in the history of bitcoin increases the possibility of bitcoin to grow more and reaches to $15000 in 2017.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Pretty sure the bitcoin value will reach 15k before 2017 ends, 2017 has seen a significant boost in the rise of bitcoin rate , and looking at the increasing demand and awareness among the people, the rate of bitcoin is definately going to boom in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: