Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to buy Monero?  (Read 1835 times)
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:29:22 AM

Monero is a good choice OP. If you are looking to hold for 6 month or more, this price level is still reasonable.

Can someone tell me where to buy monero ?
Thanks

You can buy Monero in Bittrex and Poloniex. But you have to first buy BTC or ETH to trade in the 2 exchanges.

Thank you for the info, much appreciated
so if i buy BTC, and then with BTC i exchange to Monero, what happens afterwards? i mean in 6 months for example i want to sell Monero, do i have to exchange it back to BTC? but BTC would have also doubled in price...
Sorry i'm a newbie..
If you will hold for over 6 months, You can download the wallet windows/IOS on monero website. That way you will have the private keys, and your coins are secured. Using the exchanges for very large amounts is not a good idea since you may have the risk of losing your tokens if the exchange goes down. By the bitter and poloniex are very trusted exchanges. But remember prevention is better than cure.

but if you are new to crypto and your investment amount is small, you can comfortable keep your coins in the exchanges.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:38:46 AM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
i think much better to buy a low price mate to get much profit when that coins go upward or when it bullish after 6months. Instead of buying today cause like you said the price is so high.  . Maybe it will fall down although  all currency is alway fluctuated . I suggest to wait what will be the result what i mean if it will continue to climb or it will collapse after 2-3 days maybe week.  Learn first the movement of coin before you buy. To gain profit.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:40:30 AM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
We can see that monero is a good value today. But it's not too late for you to buy it, because I believe that the value of this coins will continue and it will be good if you hold it for 6 months and it will give you good profit. But you should also be prepared in case your invest is lost.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:41:27 AM

Why do you want to buy Monero? Because you are an enthusiast and wanted to make sure that it's valuable when you but it or do you want to buy it because you think it's a good investment and it will continue to grow huge? I have no doubt that Monero will continue to increase further like many other interesting coins, but if you are looking for an investment with a huge winning potential I would buy new and promising coins at a lower price level.
I want to buy, because I think it's a good investment and it will continue to grow huge. For now i HOLD over 30 promising coins with low cap. Now am looking at coins with a big market cap to diversify my long term portfolio.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

Buy when the price stabilizes a little. It is too risky now because of the unstable prices in the market. You can lose a lot if you will buy at a higher price, wait for the price of monero to drop a bit.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:56:54 AM

Moreno can actually add to their own investment pre-tender estimate, I bought a $120 in 160 and 189 are all finished, if like, can continue hold, it's like the DASH, it would be nice to the second line of encrypted digital currency.If I can keep falling, I'll buy some.In fact, you should pay attention to the BTC, the price will be much stronger than moreno in 2018.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:22:39 AM

In fact, this year when the first was such a crazy growth. But I think it still florets in comparison with what will happen in the next 3 years. So don't think that later invest. I am sure that in a year or 2, monero will definitely cost more than 1000. Because coins protecting our anonymity will be a success.

High risk high payoff
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

Monero price is about $180 now. It is quitely high. I think You can wait until it falls down to about $150. That is suitable to invest.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

It is better late than never. Personally, I think Monero is always good buy even at the current price, but if you are trader in the short term, it is better to avoid buying right now because the price will drop after a big rise, but if you are longterm trader then it is worth buying. Monero is one of the best Anoncoin right now, and from what I know this altcoin is always rising because more and more people are looking for privacy.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

You answered your own question - the price is too high now. It's better to wait or consider the mining option.

How profitable is CPU mining for Monero?
You need low cost electric to get profit with mining Monero, because diff increase lots.

gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:05:49 AM

I wouldn't buy it nowadays. Actually not only monero but other coins too. Because I believe that cryptocurrency market is too high. I believe that there will be drop. So ı would wait until that time and buy whatever you wan to buy. Now cryptocurrency world looks so scary to getting into.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:07:50 AM

It's never too late to buy Monero, or any other perceived "blue chip" cryptocurrency at the moment. If you look at the numbers, we, all of us here now, are all actually early adopters because of all the people and potential users of cryptocurrency in the world, it is only us that have started using it. When most of the people learn about and start using cryptocurrencies you can expect it's value to rise drastically.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

I think its time to buy monero has great future !
still not late !
MeGaSonG

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

I don't know whether it is the time to buy XMR, but the price of Onion is great to invest now.
XMR and onion are both good at anonymous, while onion has its own feature: DeepValue & DeepSeed.
Moreover, onion has smart contract support at plan.

Personally, i buy xmr and onion both, and hold onion anyway to 2020.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:34:57 AM

Monero is not high if you consider it's history and price movement with it's development. Monero is said to be the only anoms coin right now. Price in it uses or adoption and you will realize is still dirt cheap.

Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:44:12 AM

Three things are not too late ever: to learn, to buy BTC and to buy XMR.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

If I've got the capital to buy coinnya udah sure I buy first, because the price is coinnya makin day makin good price. will definitely be good thing
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:12:10 AM

It's never too late to buy Monero, or any other perceived "blue chip" cryptocurrency at the moment. ...
Agree - there is still a bunch of potential...just now it will take longer for most altcoins to realize it as they need to grow the value behind first...not just driven by crazy demand
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.

This eth based currency really shows more growth in the chart. We will find the more growth in monero I think because there are many turns to GPU mining with the XMR side I think. People are suggesting me to mine also asks to me go with the monero mining to making the profit with that.
One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: