Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitbond – Bitcoin P2P loans  (Read 24772 times)
Fugger (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:57:51 PM

I just signed up and tested it and ... just stuck, probably not a lot of people will be able to borrow because there is that proove of income how someone is supposed to proove his income if he make it online , He screen his Paypal or his Bitcoin wallet or how this works exactly ?
or Online income aren't taken seriously ?
We definitely take online income seriously but it's important to provide a proper documentation of it.

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
■ Twitter ■ Join Telegram
Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:59:26 PM

What happens if I borrow ten bitcoins, and then the price shoots up to $1,000 per coin?  Am I sunk?

If you've denominated it in BTC, then I would assume, yes, you are pretty screwed. But as far as I'm aware there's also an option on Bitbond to denominate it in USD so you pay back the USD value. Obviously that also means you lose out if the price of Bitcoin drops and you have the loan denominated in USD, but if you're really susceptible to changes in Bitcoin price that might be worth it.

What the hell , so people borrow Bitcoins but basically the USD value ? if I borrow 1 BTC and the price is not 220$ and tomorow I should give refund and the price is 110$ per BTC , I should give back 2 BTC instead of 1 BTC ? isn't that kind ascrewed up ?
Also what's the difference between this website and BTCjam they look the same (Iguess the rates changes only and also the borrowing method in BTCjam you can choose USD or BTC )

Like I said, there's two denomination values. I don't use Bitbond myself, I just had a quick look and it seems people can choose what "Base Currency" for their loan to be denominated in. Someone who doesn't mind risk probably won't care about denominating their loan in Bitcoin. Someone who knows they have a fair salary and wants to avoid risk can equally opt to have the loan be denominated in USD.
Well said, thank you. You can also find our more here http://blog.bitbond.com/exchange-rate-pegged-loans/

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
Bitbond-support

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:24:56 PM

Bringing you the latest interview with Featured Borrower Anil, from India. Don't miss it!
https://www.bitbond.com/resources/interview-anils-first-bitbond-loan/
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:00:24 PM

The English / Español choice on the bottom of the pages at
https://blog.bitbond.com/ and http://blog.bitbond.com/

is not properly switching languages.

no sign of a signature
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:02:07 PM

A blog needs a timestamp for the articles.

E.g. "The Weekly Financial News Digest"
https://www.bitbond.com/resources/the-weekly-financial-news-digest/

- which week is it?

no sign of a signature
Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:00:17 AM

A blog needs a timestamp for the articles.

E.g. "The Weekly Financial News Digest"
https://www.bitbond.com/resources/the-weekly-financial-news-digest/

- which week is it?

Thank you! We are adding the date on the weekly digest and fix the language selector.

Token Tool by Bitbond
Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 10:08:35 PM

Bitbond is proud to announce its new

Bitcoin Affiliate Program https://www.bitbond.com/affiliate

Earn up to 50% commission of our origination fee!

Start earning bitcoins today and help getting small businesses financing.

Token Tool by Bitbond
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:16:06 AM

good news Smiley
https://www.zapchain.com/a/l/im-founder-of-bitbond-we-let-people-borrow-up-to-10000-with-rates-as-low-as-77-investors-can-/GmSruNx7EM#

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:36:33 AM

thank you  Smiley

Token Tool by Bitbond
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

nice fake review there

nice try.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:33:41 PM

nice fake review there

nice try.

That's sad; I'm sure that the website itself is legit but I guess they were trying to boost registrations. Unfortunately, 99% of reviews with a personal picture in them are fake.

To the OP, trying avoiding any deceptions when it comes to your site. Maybe favdesu will remove the rating in the far future.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

nice fake review there

nice try.

That's sad; I'm sure that the website itself is legit but I guess they were trying to boost registrations. Unfortunately, 99% of reviews with a personal picture in them are fake.

To the OP, trying avoiding any deceptions when it comes to your site. Maybe favdesu will remove the rating in the far future.

I know it's common business for many services to show fake reviews to boost it. doesn't mean they're shady.

However, you don't do this in bitcoin. we're way too paranoid to fall for this type of false advertisement

Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 10:40:17 PM

nice fake review there

nice try.

what makes you think this is a fake review? that's a pretty strong accusation. yes, we are using a stock image. we care about the privacy of our users and if they don't want to have a head-shot of them publicized on our homepage we don't do it. however, that doesn't make the review itself fake.

a lot of eBay PowerSellers got a loan through Bitbond. believe it or not, some of them were female and had something positive to say about Bitbond. the fact we don't publicly show information about gender, ethnicity or other factors that could be used to discriminate against is a huge advantage of our platform versus banks. using a stock photo on a review doesn't make the review fake.

have you ever gone through the humiliating process of an in-person loan application at a bank?

I would appreciate it if you removed the trust entry on my profile. nobody of Bitbond has been misleading anyone.

Token Tool by Bitbond
Bitbond-support

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:59:09 PM

What happens if I borrow ten bitcoins, and then the price shoots up to $1,000 per coin?  Am I sunk?

If you've denominated it in BTC, then I would assume, yes, you are pretty screwed. But as far as I'm aware there's also an option on Bitbond to denominate it in USD so you pay back the USD value. Obviously that also means you lose out if the price of Bitcoin drops and you have the loan denominated in USD, but if you're really susceptible to changes in Bitcoin price that might be worth it.

What the hell , so people borrow Bitcoins but basically the USD value ? if I borrow 1 BTC and the price is not 220$ and tomorow I should give refund and the price is 110$ per BTC , I should give back 2 BTC instead of 1 BTC ? isn't that kind ascrewed up ?
Also what's the difference between this website and BTCjam they look the same (Iguess the rates changes only and also the borrowing method in BTCjam you can choose USD or BTC )

Like I said, there's two denomination values. I don't use Bitbond myself, I just had a quick look and it seems people can choose what "Base Currency" for their loan to be denominated in. Someone who doesn't mind risk probably won't care about denominating their loan in Bitcoin. Someone who knows they have a fair salary and wants to avoid risk can equally opt to have the loan be denominated in USD.
Well said, thank you. You can also find our more here http://blog.bitbond.com/exchange-rate-pegged-loans/

The blog post has been updated to this one https://www.bitbond.com/resources/exchange-rate-pegged-loans/  Cool Grin
SignificantOtter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

Looks like someone is investing on Bitbond and documenting the whole thing. Looking forward to it Smiley  Grin  Cool http://peersociallending.com/portfolio/placing-my-first-p2p-bitcoin-loan-on-bitbond-2/
Vilkates

Activity: 109

Selling Bitcoin project: Decicoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 10:24:18 AM

Hi,

I invest on Bitbond.
Waiting for first loan repay. How I understand this site is from Europe.
And google tranlsate can read about founder bitbond http://crowdstreet.de/2013/11/28/bitbond-net/
http://bitcoin-konferenz.de/portfolio-item/radoslav-albrecht/

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:29:37 AM

Hi there Bitbond Community,

i`ve invested about 0.1 BTC on Bitbond on an 6W Loan.
Iam really exicted gettin it paid BAck. This is my first Investment on Bitbond.

I think the rates for the Investors are pretty good and therefore it comes with you if you go high or low. Otherwise, of course its recommended normally to set more smaller Ammounts on differents loans to get it paid back.... Otherwise no risk no Fun Smiley

What are your experiences with Bintbond guys? Would be my pleasure to hear about - Let me know Wink

regards
lama-hunter
jsmithwac

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:32:10 AM

activated AutoInvest with 1 BTC in July 15

now i have 1 defaulted (0.5BTC) and a few which are late 30 days / 90 days.
Some are fully paid and some others seem paying.

now deactivated AutoInvest to see what is happening....

It looks like this system is working but there are some (getting more?) thieves who won't pay you back.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:54:09 AM

activated AutoInvest with 1 BTC in July 15

now i have 1 defaulted (0.5BTC) and a few which are late 30 days / 90 days.
Some are fully paid and some others seem paying.

now deactivated AutoInvest to see what is happening....

It looks like this system is working but there are some (getting more?) thieves who won't pay you back.

You don't do autoinvest in loans! It's a must that you read backgrounds and examine previous proof of payments. Although still, there's no bulletproof way of making sure the loan always gets repaid. I've had a lot of experience with these forms of investment and no matter how you scrutinize every detail, you'll always get defaults. The best way to minimize losses is investing in smaller increments, with high interests.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitbond-support

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:02:53 AM

Building on the work of The Economist, bitcoinppi.com offers a bank agnostic value of bitcoin. Precisely, BitcoinPPI shows users how many Big Mac hamburgers they can buy with one bitcoin.

The project is open source and naturally allows users to target their bitcoin Purchasing Power locally. You can visit it here http://bitcoinppi.com/ BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: