Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitbond – Bitcoin P2P loans  (Read 24771 times)
Bitbond-support

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:06:59 PM

Check out this KYC chain newsletter, including an interview with the General Counselor at Bitbond: Henning Franken

http://balboai.eomail3.com/web-version?lc=45470a0e-3f51-11e9-a3c9-06b79b628af2&p=c8486331-7833-11e9-9307-06b4694bee2a&pt=campaign&t=1558344947&s=4fcfbb1f87f85e640014328ccd13da841dfd5919a1479d0fc9f1a5d84a7e0d85
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

I just knew this project was built since 2013, and why you just launched token sale on this year? What happened in 6 years ago?
Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:21:43 PM

I just knew this project was built since 2013, and why you just launched token sale on this year? What happened in 6 years ago?

Thanks a lot for your question!

During the last 6 years, Bitbond has worked hard establishing itself as one of the main players in the industry of SME lending.

Some numbers:
- funded in 2013
- 13 million of € disbursed
- 3K loans funded
- 2K unique SME supported
- 86 countries involved

Not enough?
- We have a talented team of 26 people from 13 countries.
- Our automatic credit score system is now able to get decisions in few hours thanks to a proprietary machine learning model.
- We are collaborating with the biggest African ecommerce marketplace.
- This has only been possible through an intensive number of partnerships (Stellar, Stripe, SolarisBank to name a few...)

Last point, we are launching our STO (Security Token Offering) in 2019  because now the industry is ready and mature, especially from a technological point of view.
As a reminder:
- 2017 --> the crypto bubble
- 2018 --> the rise of ICOs
- 2019 --> tokenized assets

Hope this clarifies  Smiley
Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:05:03 PM

Check out this new article where Bitbond's CEO talks about STOs, ICOs and Crypto Mass Adoption. It is worth the read!

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/bitbond-ceo-radoslav-albrecht-talks-stos-icos-and-crypto-mass-adoption/
Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:57:43 AM

Complete procedure for b2b loan. How much loan I can apply.

Hi! For loan procedures and questions, you can get in touch with us sending an email here: service@bitbond.com
If you completed the loan application, one of our account managers will get in touch with you shortly.
Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:46:02 PM

Do you want to know more about platform and product? Do not hesitate to ask any question in this thread or move out to other channels that the Bitbond team is managing, like Telegram, for example.
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:58:58 PM

Do you want to know more about platform and product? Do not hesitate to ask any question in this thread or move out to other channels that the Bitbond team is managing, like Telegram, for example.
Yes and now I realize that you have had a long time to work. Hope you have documents about you guys, I am really curious about you guys.
Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:36:26 AM

Yes and now I realize that you have had a long time to work. Hope you have documents about you guys, I am really curious about you guys.

Thank you for your support! If you feel curious about the P2P lending platform, you can visit our website https://bitbond.com
And also, if you want to be aware of the Security Token Offering (STO) that we launched on the last March, feel free to learn about it in here, as well: https://bitbondsto.com

Hope this information helps you to get a better perspective of what are we trying to achieve as a company   Cool
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:40:53 AM

Thank you for your support! If you feel curious about the P2P lending platform, you can visit our website https://bitbond.com
And also, if you want to be aware of the Security Token Offering (STO) that we launched on the last March, feel free to learn about it in here, as well: https://bitbondsto.com

Hope this information helps you to get a better perspective of what are we trying to achieve as a company   Cool
I am looking to learn more about project , thanks for your sharing.

Bitbond-support

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:49:20 PM

I am looking to learn more about project , thanks for your sharing.

If you need more information, check the sites I wrote down in the previous comment or drop us a message on invest@bitbondsto.com
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:50:22 PM

Don't miss this read if you want to understand how crypto regulations work in Europe:

https://decrypt.co/7314/why-germany-holds-the-key-to-crypto-regulation-in-europe

Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:21:07 PM

4 percent interest annually is a low amount as compared to banks. And buyback also takes place only after a long 10 years. Most importantly, BB1 token is stable as you have said. It means price of this coin will not exceed the face price of Euro 1 despite there is high demands for tokens. If you increase your annual interest rate, you can attract investors or if you let BB1 tokens fluctuate in price according to market demand, it would be better. You have any of these plan?
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:34:54 PM

4 percent interest annually is a low amount as compared to banks. And buyback also takes place only after a long 10 years. Most importantly, BB1 token is stable as you have said. It means price of this coin will not exceed the face price of Euro 1 despite there is high demands for tokens. If you increase your annual interest rate, you can attract investors or if you let BB1 tokens fluctuate in price according to market demand, it would be better. You have any of these plan?

Hi! Thanks for expressing your concerns. Regarding the price of the issued BB1 tokens: is not a stable coin. Its price will be formed via supply and demand. However, if the market is somewhat rational, then the price should always be a little bit above 1 EUR, otherwise there will be an arbitrage opportunity, of course. The 4% annual fixed coupon is outlined in our prospectus and therefore cannot be changed. What can change though, is our variable coupon which will depend on the performance of the underlying assets, i.e. business loans provided by the company Bitbond GmbH.

Hope this helps to make your understanding of how the STO works, better. Feel free to email us if you need some more advice or guidance, as well.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:02:49 PM

Hi! Thanks for expressing your concerns. Regarding the price of the issued BB1 tokens: is not a stable coin. Its price will be formed via supply and demand. However, if the market is somewhat rational, then the price should always be a little bit above 1 EUR, otherwise there will be an arbitrage opportunity, of course. The 4% annual fixed coupon is outlined in our prospectus and therefore cannot be changed. What can change though, is our variable coupon which will depend on the performance of the underlying assets, i.e. business loans provided by the company Bitbond GmbH.

Hope this helps to make your understanding of how the STO works, better. Feel free to email us if you need some more advice or guidance, as well.

Thank you so much for this information. It means if the market is rational, price of BB1 will not go down beyond Euro 1, and if there is high demand, its price will go up limitlessly? I am asking this question just because I find your project very much promising and thinking about investing in it. I have found this project has attracted many investors so far.
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:35:31 AM

Thank you so much for this information. It means if the market is rational, price of BB1 will not go down beyond Euro 1, and if there is high demand, its price will go up limitlessly? I am asking this question just because I find your project very much promising and thinking about investing in it. I have found this project has attracted many investors so far.

Hi again, regarding this topic:

1. it can't go up limitlessly (it could but that situation would be higlhy irrational)
2. looking at the economics of the token and that's it's being paid fixed 1% per quarter, the price could not go up a lot
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:47:37 AM

UPDATE:

We are delighted to have more than 600 Hunters who joined the fast-growing Bounty community of Bitbond STO. Thanks to all amazing campaign contributions, Bitbond STO has reached 2.1 Million Euros as updated on the platform today. To facilitate the success of our current and upcoming Bounty participants, the new minimum goal to activate program rewards is set to 2.5 Million Euros.

So let's make this a highly rewarding success together and keep up with the great engagement in our 5 Bounty activities!
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

Do you want to learn more about the update?
Check the Telegram channels about the Bounty Program - it is in English: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BitbondSTObounty
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:32:01 AM

Want a loan? Listen to this  Cool

This is the opening line for this podcast in which Craig (Trader Cobb) and Bitbond's CEO and founder, Radko Albrecht, talk about trading, blockchain technology, and about how Bitbond allows you to make loans from your crypto.

https://tradercobb.com/free-subscription/
Bitbond-support

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:23:56 PM

Here is the video speech of Bitbond's CEO and founder, Radko Albrecht speaking at the NOAH Conference in Berlin a couple of days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbu3CQUWnOc
Bitbond-support

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:18:55 AM

Want to find out more about Bitbond?

Check out this short interview with the CEO: https://www.disruptordaily.com/blockchain-lending-use-case-bitbond/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: