Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitbond – Bitcoin P2P loans  (Read 24777 times)
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:27:58 PM

Seems interesting. Is it similar to what TF had going on?

From what I can see this is a legitimate company in germany.

Registrant Name: CreditSix Marketplace GmbH
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Pappelallee 78/79
Registrant City: Berlin
Registrant State/Province: Berlin
Registrant Postal Code: 10437
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.30120764180
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +49.30120764189
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

From what I can see this is a legitimate company in germany.

Registrant Name: CreditSix Marketplace GmbH
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Pappelallee 78/79
Registrant City: Berlin
Registrant State/Province: Berlin
Registrant Postal Code: 10437
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.30120764180
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +49.30120764189
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:

Wow, I might actually go on there and lend out some BTC.

wdl1908

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:44:32 PM

I loaned out 1BTC for short term loans. (6 weeks) lets see what happens.

The minimum is 0.01BTC but what the hell I got some spares.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 10:45:30 PM

I loaned out 1BTC for short term loans. (6 weeks) lets see what happens.

The minimum is 0.01BTC but what the hell I got some spares.

Signing up right now.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:44:29 AM

No, I believe this was (is) supposed to be a peer-to-peer method of lending like BTCJam, but we all know the problems that arise with that.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Fugger (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

The application is down
If you are the owner please check the logs

I do not like the sign of this

Thanks for your message.

This was a temporary timeout of a few minutes. The site is back up.

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
■ Twitter ■ Join Telegram
leancuisine

Activity: 980

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:26:54 PM

I have lent a loan of 0.1BTC but I would like to repay it back early. I deposited the required payment into my account, but there is no repayment button (at least from what I could see). How can I make an early repayment of my loan?

Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

I have lent a loan of 0.1BTC but I would like to repay it back early. I deposited the required payment into my account, but there is no repayment button (at least from what I could see). How can I make an early repayment of my loan?

The best thing to do is to send a support request. On bitbond.net there is a Feedback & Support widget where you can do this. Please send your request from the email you signed up with. State which loan you would like to repay and we will take care of it.

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:30:57 PM

The best thing to do is to send a support request. On bitbond.net there is a Feedback & Support widget where you can do this. Please send your request from the email you signed up with. State which loan you would like to repay and we will take care of it.
Thank you, I have submitted a support ticket.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:01:27 AM

Welcome to Bitbond.net (Beta) - the first Huh Huh platform for Bitcoin debt instruments

Seems kinda sketchy to be claiming to be the first when we have already in this thread pointed out one other example, BTCjam, you could also argue that "platform for Bitcoin debt instruments" is also applicable to GLBSE (now defunct), MPEx (now basically defunct), BTCT (now defunct), BitFunder (now defunct), coinlenders (now defunct), bitfinex, ripple (defunct from day one), and the lending section of this forum (now defunct), just to name a few examples.

Updated!
001sonkit

Activity: 784

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

Welcome to Bitbond.net (Beta) - the first Huh Huh platform for Bitcoin debt instruments

Seems kinda sketchy to be claiming to be the first when we have already in this thread pointed out one other example, BTCjam, you could also argue that "platform for Bitcoin debt instruments" is also applicable to GLBSE (now defunct), MPEx (now basically defunct), BTCT (now defunct), BitFunder (now defunct), coinlenders (now defunct), bitfinex, ripple (defunct from day one), and the lending section of this forum (now defunct), just to name a few examples.

Updated!
hey TF, please at least reply to your mail. Is Coinlender's status bad debt, "i will try to pay back some", or other thing like "go fuck yourself". Please friggin reply

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:43:44 PM

Updated!
hey TF, please at least reply to your mail. Is Coinlender's status bad debt, "i will try to pay back some", or other thing like "go fuck yourself". Please friggin reply

♥ hugs ♥
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

Updated!

♥ hugs ♥

Please tell me that TradeFortress at least has a hidden scammer tag so he can't remove his posts? This is just ridiculous, to be fair. Also, Peter Lambert is right. BitBond isn't the first platform for Bitcoin debt instruments.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:18:02 PM

TF spent more BTC on bitcointalk for ads and donations than you would guess... no way he'd get a scammer tag (in fact: most scammers with tags are going to loose them very soon).

Edit:
I also suspect he sold his account, this one is likely NOT the same person as the "TradeFortress" we know...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
bitswipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:00:31 AM

I have majority of my bitcoins invested in local loans
Usually the Australian loans payout (experiences of mine) as well as Italian and German ones
Defaulted loans usually from USA and Canada...as well as late payments from Israel

Hopefully this site gets bigger than btcjam, I've not once made a profit there
leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:26:55 AM

I can't find a way to change the phone number that I entered, and I have contacted support 4 days ago with no response yet. Any help please?

bitswipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:01:51 AM

I can't find a way to change the phone number that I entered, and I have contacted support 4 days ago with no response yet. Any help please?

contact@bitbond.net is their support email
Don't bother with the creditsix email I never get responses from that

The contact email usually takes within 24 hours
Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:54:58 AM

Sorry about the delay. We'll get in touch with you soon.

Token Tool by Bitbond
wdl1908

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

I tried to withdraw an amount in the transaction list it sais failed. I never received it in my wallet and my balance is 0

2014-06-19 13:16    withdraw_amount    failed    -0.90472158

Please fix ASAP.

What is your support contact Or ticket system for problems I can't find anything on the site.

I don't want to discuss problems like this in public.
Fugger (OP)

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:33:01 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 10:30:53 PM by Fugger

I tried to withdraw an amount in the transaction list it sais failed. I never received it in my wallet and my balance is 0

2014-06-19 13:16    withdraw_amount    failed    -0.90472158

Please fix ASAP.

What is your support contact Or ticket system for problems I can't find anything on the site.

I don't want to discuss problems like this in public.

We will look into that.

Otherwise you can always send an email to 'service at bitbond.com'

There should also be a Uservoice widget on the left hand side in your browser from where you can open a support ticket. Depending on your browser settings there is a possibility that you don't see this.

Token Tool by Bitbond
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: