Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
DARFChain Project

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
/
dandreark1

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

out here

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

palm beach confidential
tahady

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

I don't look on predictions. You could blame them later if their predictions didn't happen. Better to do research on crypto currencies , analysis and the movement of their chart. Reading a lot here in our forum will help you a lot.
giannisf

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:46:29 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:14:38 PM by giannisf

Read in general; trust your sense.
"Tell me the future, I will make you rich."

Noone can tell you the future. If anyone could do it, would already be rich.  Grin Grin
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

you are new in cripyto world but you directly want to trade, I think you should add knowledge first about your new crypto currency trading, because prediction is not always accurate, so learn first try, hope you get profit after studying crypto currency,
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:59 AM

hello!

Using technical or fundamental are two ways to predict prices. Either you use both or concentrate using one it's up to you.

You could used the two technique to predict the prices in all market whether cryptomarket, stocks, and forex. It's still effective.

Since you are a newbie you should start reading article about the techinque online.
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

there so many trading signal fly over social media that you can joined, but dont use one reference, use more than 4 reference to make you sure about the price, basically you can get info from this forum, but dont forget to be confident. trust yourself if you have any reference, then compare the result between your reference one by one. may it help you.
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

News sites, YouTube channels, CoinMarketCap and of course here
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

hello!

Honestly, i get my prediction in a news of social media like twitter and telegram.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:16:08 PM

hello!

Read all the news about cryprtocurrency and this thing can help you decide. But always make your own study about the coin, know how to read the charts and always trade with your strategy don't just depend on any hype.
Reading and do your own analysis in trading never that easy. You might could suffering huge and streaks lost during that process , giving up aren't a good choice but a lot of people did it due can't survive to learn slowly and carefully as time goes by. Do analysis and practice, then repeat it until you find yourself good enough.

From past 6 months all the bitcoin and altcoins investors will be happy about price movement. Even speculation been assume in the altcoin and bitcoin speculation section most probably won't become a true factor in the price chart.
You can understand that price gonna bump in the chart by finding the any news which is good like any updation or implementation on bitcoin. If you loose any company who was working in the bitcoin platform and left means we usually find the dump in the chart.
Yeah that's why I said to keep learning and do it repeatedly with careful way. You can't just hear and see everything in front of you , the news should be filtered and pick which one the legit one based your own point of view. Things could run smoothly when you have get used to it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

Bitcointalk! To be honest, I usually believe in these prediction but i do enjoy reading peoples' assumptions and prediction. Now almost 90% of prediction I read as come to pass. I really wish i took them serious.

didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

When we are talking about trading we can not mention the predictions word because simply we are talking about a real sience wich is based on studies and logic. So you have just to watch the market and study the consumer trend and make some conclusions.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:59:01 AM

hello!

you are new in cripyto world but you directly want to trade, I think you should add knowledge first about your new crypto currency trading, because prediction is not always accurate, so learn first try, hope you get profit after studying crypto currency,

It is too risky for a newbie to step up on trading already. I also made a mistake on this first landing of mine in this digital currency that's why I told it.  Regarding on prices I didn't made any predictions because it is hard to predict and the changes to get hurt and get wrong is 100%, and I bet no one can't predict the next pump and dump of bitcoins price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:14 AM

TA
Technical Analysis is the best
COINTRADINGTIPS

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:12 AM

I use to follow events calendar. It really works. You will get 20-200% return in a very shorter duration. Don't be greedy try to exit when you feel good.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

Read in general; trust your sense.
"Tell me the future, I will make you rich."

Noone can tell you the future. If anyone could do it, would already be rich.  Grin Grin
Of course it was, no one could tell what our future will be, no one can tell what you gonna become on future even you, you cannot tell that your dreams will come true unless you truly working it out to happen but I still believe in destiny. If your truly destined to become wealthy in future and your also a hardworking man then it will happen.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:59:44 AM

hello!

i suggest you join on bitcoin channel on telegram and altcoin channels , they give you update news about Cryptocurenccy so you can predict yourself about what makes the price rise , fall or buble. And actively check coindesk and your region forum because sometimes local markets have different price
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

I don't look on predictions. You could blame them later if their predictions didn't happen. Better to do research on crypto currencies , analysis and the movement of their chart. Reading a lot here in our forum will help you a lot.
Its really hard to make any predictions regarding market of bitcoins price. It's truly is because no one ever make an appropriate predictions whether when the next pump or dump. All you can do is to rely on block folio and male a wise decision when your about to try to trade. And also read a lot of tips that one of our co-members shared here in this forum.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

I have joined a number of tradecoin groups and I often get information from those groups. After receiving the information, I conducted a thorough technical analysis and analysis to invest. I think tradecoin should be very careful.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

I have joined a number of tradecoin groups and I often get information from those groups. After receiving the information, I conducted a thorough technical analysis and analysis to invest. I think tradecoin should be very careful.
This kind of groups will give correct information or else they can just predict like how we do? Even I also join some groups in my local place but each person can give different predictions, so I am confused to whom I have to believe. I only do some research before buying any new coins this is actually good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: