Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I usually get price predictions from the coin charts at https://coinmarketcap.com there are lots of coin and the latest information from social media that miriki so from there all you can conclude and predict the coin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

People have so many speculations and predictions about crypto. But I think they can come up predictions through observations and depends on stability of a coin and how it stands in the market cap.
Yeah you are right here. No one actually have any predictor scale that can help them to make predictions about what is going to happen in future about crypto currencies.

So yes there are some events and there are some observations people make. Then they use these predictions and analyze using their some skills. This is the way predications are made from people.
If that is how easy to predict by having a predictor scale then we are all rich now and sleeping in a bed of money, well life is not like that as well as to trading, we need perseverance, knowledge and patience in doing anything if we really want to have a good outcome in our life.
Well said, it's not that easy but if you have the determination and patience learning things that will let you take some knowledge then predicting can be done accordingly, we are inside crypto volatility is always present and its all about anticipations and trust with projects that you are engaged with, collecting all right resources and compare them will allow you to predict what will be the next movements though its not really accurate but still you have some basis.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

In the beginning it is not bad to use some help. Which you can get from some auto bots. Gunbot is a good one to rely on. But as you get more experience, that is by reading about your invested coins and stay connected to its updates (can be found on https://coinmarketcap.com) then you might be able to predict that coins price , not accurately but you'll have an idea whether or not to invest and when to sell it. It needs patience, experience and belief in that crypto too.
So good luck trading!
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Self serving is the only way to go for crypto because otherwise you are always gonna follow somebody else and they won't want you to piggyback off them. First few trades is okay but after that DYOR and figure your stuff about boi!

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

In the beginning it is not bad to use some help. Which you can get from some auto bots. Gunbot is a good one to rely on. But as you get more experience, that is by reading about your invested coins and stay connected to its updates (can be found on https://coinmarketcap.com) then you might be able to predict that coins price , not accurately but you'll have an idea whether or not to invest and when to sell it. It needs patience, experience and belief in that crypto too.
So good luck trading!
In my experience, depending on others services for our trading may not produce desired results as we cannot be sure about the accuracy of predictions calls of others all the times. We must generate our own prediction calls to sustain in trading business. Sustaining in trading field is more important into the passage of find profits from trading.

Technical analysis is not a big thing hence it will be possible for any trader to generate their own calls. But, it needs lots of lots of effort and time to learn the technical analysis. In my opinion, strong will alone will be more than enough to become a pro in trading fields.

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is very hard to predict due to its volatility. Short term volatility for the most part is unpredictable. Unlike stocks, and other speculative instruments, cryptocurrencies come with a built-in highly-reliable indicator as it relates to predictive analysis because their overall values are a product of network effect. And we know that the more people using a cryptocurrency, the more valuable it is.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

there is no any where you can get predictions , just judge the price for yourself

and do not believe others suggestion.believe yourself.
choisunam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

You could blame them later if their predictions didn't happen. Better to do research on crypto currencies , analysis and the movement of their chart
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
There is no magic recepie to know exactly when the price would change before hand , the best thing you can do is to follow the market and the news coming out carefully and when it comes to alt coins just follow the team in social media and follow their development to know when the price will increase and so on.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

There is no magic recepie to know exactly when the price would change before hand , the best thing you can do is to follow the market and the news coming out carefully and when it comes to alt coins just follow the team in social media and follow their development to know when the price will increase and so on.
That is why knowledge is more important in trading, if we have a knowledge enough then we will all have the ability to earn by not doing a panic just like those experts in trading, and for that to achieve you have to at least devote your time in studying different kinds of coins and techniques and make sure you are updated.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

Keeping the market in mind is one of the best ways to see how prices will move next. In the world no one can do well, all predictions are merely an analysis gathered from various information to produce a rationally perceived decision. We need a lot of data to get a good analysis, this is a thing that can not be eliminated when we want to read the movement of the market in the world.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

It is best to make your own method of investing in altcoins No one knows what will happen tomorrow or the next few days.First apply RSI indicator too see if the market is overbought or oversold,buy only when see oversold and sell when you see overbought. You can learn more indicators on investopedia site.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

I'm still a newbie and I try to make a prediction with some information and news that comes from many sources but often on twitter, and I also get some predictions from trading group.

More of a gut feel. From experience, you always know when you've got your gold. The difficult thing is standing by your decision afterwards.
When it comes to predicting the value of bitcoin or such items that show unpredictable behavior, I also depend upon my intuition most of the time. However, there are some indicators also like it is a common thought that bitcoin drops its value during holidays and I have noticed that this is not just a myth but happens in reality. Plus, reading articles written by experts can also help in deciding whether to sell out or hold.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

Basically, I get my predictions from current news thatvI read in the internet, from reading in this forum and watching over bitcoin's value. I gather all the news and make my own analysis also discussing it over a talk with friends who have been in cryptoworld. Predictions, although not a straight fact can guide us with what to do with our coins it helps me in deciding what to do with my btc earnings.
Blogosphere

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Predictions are all made up and are gotten from the creative side of the brain... They are not to be taken seriously and are non-factors in the actual price action of all coins.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

I dont have predictions about trading of altcoins but instead i just read announcements in telegram channel or websites of my holdings and sometimes i just read announcements in this forum.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

First thing is select a coin which you believe on it's fundamentals, i mean those coin who really means business in the cryptoworld. Learn the basics, learn to create and use telegram, slacks or any chat app used by the coin you desired. Subscribe on the websites blogs or social media. Bitcointalk ann will also do. Most likely the news being published are indicator of pumps of any coins existing here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I get the predictions on Facebook. and mainly telegram. I have joined a group. accurately predicts about 60%. That means 10 predictions will be true 6
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

base on what I'm looking like I'm reading in furom and on Google YouTube mainly news. here i'm getting my prediction ..
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

hello!

I think everyone will be looking for very accurate information from some news related to crypto currency. and from some of the many negative or positive news stories about crypto currency summarized from some of the available social media sources, of course it will be a barometer so we can find out what predictions will happen to the crypto currency. besides that of course can by joining in some crypto currency group that exist in social media like facebook, tweeter and also other social media will surely be able to add information from all people doing activity in world of crypto. and of course we as crypto currency users must have a strong enough instinct to be able to read the price movement of crypto because I think if only relying on predictions submitted by others it will not be a measure that can be completely accurate.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: