Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

I get predictions from social media like facebook twitter etc. You can also see the development of the coin from the first release in the market, you can see it in CMC. although it does not provide predictions but you can see its history and predict it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdshd

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

None of us can predict the rise or fall of Bitcoin prices, but we can judge market prices and speculate on price fluctuations based on some international news. So obviously, investing in this industry is a big risk thing.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

I get my "predictions" based on fundamentals and also technical analysis. Usualy I aim for safer trades with smaller profit.
It's hard to do analysis now and to earn when the market seems to be on these stage, holding may only be the option we can do , or trading a bit just to survive living if we don't have work.
If you will predict bitcoin price in a good way, or will get opinion from expert people at least it will prevent your from a big lost, so this forum is the best way of getting information about bitcoin and other altcoins, you can also get information about crypto currencies from social media and from so many other source, which can really help you to take a right decision in right time.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

All of my predictions are online. Though there are different sources and each depends on the kind of news but mostly are FUD. bots and groups exits that dish out news. There are also telegram groups where you can get news too. There are also online news sites that gives daily news based on FA. Before i forget discord groups really help and twitter also. so you can check all of them out and sees which works for you.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Sometimes i check the chart and twitter to see some predictions from other professional traders. Those professional traders is a big help in every decision that i make with my trading

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

I get my "predictions" based on fundamentals and also technical analysis. Usualy I aim for safer trades with smaller profit.
It's hard to do analysis now and to earn when the market seems to be on these stage, holding may only be the option we can do , or trading a bit just to survive living if we don't have work.
If you will predict bitcoin price in a good way, or will get opinion from expert people at least it will prevent your from a big lost, so this forum is the best way of getting information about bitcoin and other altcoins, you can also get information about crypto currencies from social media and from so many other source, which can really help you to take a right decision in right time.

There are many resources available online where we can get information about trading and it is true that this forum is one of the best source.  When I was beginning,  I allotted time to read in the Beginners and Help section because there are many helpful information there for newbies. Reading there have helped giving me basic knowledge about bitcoin,  crypto transactions,  trading and etc.

For predictions,  analysis could only be done but this does not mean that what you predicted will happen.  The market is volatile that any time it could pump or dump. Sometimes it is best to make your own analysis but sometimes it is also good to get from others.  These forum is full of bitcoin price speculations and predictions which can help or not for you to decide.  Still,  hold as long as you can because the price is at great dump now and selling is not advisable.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

First of all, I didn't get any predictions. I invested in it because I think it has a bright future and a certain amount of room for growth. It allows me to get a certain profit from it and I hope you can get the benefits you want from it.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

First of all, I didn't get any predictions. I invested in it because I think it has a bright future and a certain amount of room for growth. It allows me to get a certain profit from it and I hope you can get the benefits you want from it.
Before it was very interesting to read and analyze all the forecasts that were distributed bitcointalk, for today there is a lot of information and it is very different. Virtually no one to trust, because all these predictions are empty words.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
My advise for you is do not join in pump and dump groups. Most of the groups of pump and dump group are not giving reliable information. You can lose your money in trading if you will believe to them.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

Most of my news was obtained through some exchanges and my friends, and I would discuss some good investable currencies with my friends. This gave me a lot of experience and got some wealth.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

A prediction can be obtained from telegram information as well as social media from the project, many do research and also take appropriate steps from various media

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

for me , i join many telegram group about crypto news or prediction
even i being premium member on one of telegram trading group

but yeah i usually check first in cryptomarketcal for some events , some events can make change in price
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I get my predictions first to what is the behavior of the coins because if the successful coins drops they will surely be rising again in the market and when they are highest in the market i am sure that any moment they will always fall a huge portion of them. But i always watch a news and i always see there what will gonna be the next behavior of that coins but i can just only predict that they are gonna fall or rise any moment but i can bever tell when or how much will they fall or rise.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

hello!

I usually type "Bitcoin" in Google to find any market prediction about it. Besides, I also watch videos from crypto currency experts in Youtube. I don't take them seriously anyway because I will never take any investment advice without doing my own research.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Usually, I search the Altcoin information I am investing on their telegram. This is the best way to get the information early and determine the next decision to be able to avoid the risk as it goes down and buys it as it prepares to pump.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

you can find many speculations online, many of them contradicting each other! visit the speculation board, check the news websites, Goldman Sachs group had some good speculation in the past couple of months. there is also TradingView.com which you can visit and look for bitcoin related speculation.

but in the end you should remember that you must have your own speculation and NEVER follow what others say even if they have been right once or twice in the past.

That's where you can find most news nowadays; however, the only danger in that is believing which news are reliable and which ones are not. As for me, I don't rely much on these predictions, instead I try to check things with a more scientific and analytical approach so that I would not feel like I am doing things by only winging it. At least, even if I fail or a project goes south with which I invested in, then I have the guts to not sulk over it because I know I did my homework and prepared for it the best way I know how.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

I get predictions from social media like facebook twitter etc. You can also see the development of the coin from the first release in the market, you can see it in CMC. although it does not provide predictions but you can see its history and predict it.
I think crypto is so, unpredictable that no one can predict it what happen next. You will advise yourself at whatever point you watch something unprecedented or aggravating in rates of bitcoins. As a matter of fact when you are worried about bitcoins, at that point you at last locate the best instruments at foreseeing the costs and what will occur in future. Be that as it may, I consider best device is your brain, keep it refreshed with news and it will anticipate you much better do that.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Sometimes the pumps up and down of crytos are accompanied with news from social media. They are interrelated each other just like the issue before about banning ICO's in China last year. The value also smoothly drops down. We need also to be updated on current events in able for us to have basis of the ups and down of crypto's
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

I make my own TA's because i don't want to depend on someone else because  you don't know and i want to be independent when it comes to trading and earning money.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I get my predictions from many sources. Mainly I am using this forum and reading the community feedbacks, But I also get the news and other feedbacks from the social media platforms, especially Twitter and Telegram. I visit CoinmarketCap also, almost daily to check the chart of some coins and tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: