Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

I do not have the knowledge to predict scientifically with accurate analysis. But I suppose, any downstream process has its signs and there is a time lag for large trading volumes. Derived from the Mtgox discharge into the market a huge volume of bitcoin. I predict that the landing of mining companies will continue to spill onto the mass market. And I have the right plan in time. I was blessed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

There are so much available, and some people rely on bot, but i think it's make you can't develop.

Yeah even though i ever did that but i'll be determined to learn and always dig for knowledge.

Until finally i brave to rely on myself in analyze, to get more belief more than the prediction result. I usually will find new news about crypto.

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I get my predictions based on my techincal analysis and also fundamentals. I don;t really trust other people.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

I get my predictions based on my techincal analysis and also fundamentals. I don;t really trust other people.
Yeah, you are right, we should have our own assumption, I trust people but not what they are predicting about, I am just relying to the experts in predicting the amount but not totally as I am sticking with what I am aiming and that is to live 10 years from now as a financially free and I can only do that when I do have enough bitcoin holding.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I usually get predictions from the signal given in some groups that are on the telegram or if you do not want to follow their signal then you can examine the condition of the existing graph to determine where the coin will go.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Very good question! I actually wonder where do these people get their predictions and how come all of a sudden there are too many experts on this field? Makes me wonder if they are just into commenting so as to earn a living, if they are really knowledgeable about the subject matter, or whatnot. But as for me, I get my predictions based on the data I have gathered throughout the years with Bitcoin. I do not just get it from thin air, like some of the people do just for the sake of it. I make sure I have a solid ground to rely on because it is my money that is at stake. 
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

I got my prediction by myself. I look at the opinion from other people here in the forum and on telegram groups. But mostly i do it by myself. So you have to do a lot of work. You have to sit in front of the pc for some hours and do some researches. You have to ask other people who are familiar with these kind of projects. When you do all those, you get the best prediction, and when its wrong you cant be mad on someone else because it was all your fault. And then you learn a important lesson, you cant see what will come in the future!
It is really a good thing to get some predictions first and then use those predictions for making the right plan to handle the things. However, it is always a suitable idea to make a prediction using some statistical analysis and chart analysis because in that case only, you will be able to rely on your prediction and that you can then really expect that you have made the right prediction.
Market analysis is the best thing to do to make the right prediction and that this is something which can give you some fair idea of the future market value of any of the crypto coin. However, you can’t rely entirely on your prediction as anything can happen in the world of the crypto currencies and that you need to be well prepared to face any kind of situation.plan the things according to the situation.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

I got my prediction by myself. I look at the opinion from other people here in the forum and on telegram groups. But mostly i do it by myself. So you have to do a lot of work. You have to sit in front of the pc for some hours and do some researches. You have to ask other people who are familiar with these kind of projects. When you do all those, you get the best prediction, and when its wrong you cant be mad on someone else because it was all your fault. And then you learn a important lesson, you cant see what will come in the future!
It is really a good thing to get some predictions first and then use those predictions for making the right plan to handle the things. However, it is always a suitable idea to make a prediction using some statistical analysis and chart analysis because in that case only, you will be able to rely on your prediction and that you can then really expect that you have made the right prediction.
Market analysis is the best thing to do to make the right prediction and that this is something which can give you some fair idea of the future market value of any of the crypto coin. However, you can’t rely entirely on your prediction as anything can happen in the world of the crypto currencies and that you need to be well prepared to face any kind of situation.plan the things according to the situation.

Well even experts and experienced traders aren't able to make accurate predictions these days. The market movement made a lot of predictions crash as well. I consider some from telegram groups but only for observation. I make my own decisions based on how i see things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

I make my careful research about the coin to get some helpful predictions about its coming price. I check the coin community platforms (bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegram..) and read the people's feedbacks, I also visit the coin's website, and finally visiting its Coinmarket Cap chart. This helped me to make my predictions more exacts.
afridi90

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

pick some coin on your exchange which you want to trade in then serch fb and twitter read news about that coins and trade them twitter is best option for market serch
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

Predict the price by yourself that is the best way, because no one really know that the future price of cryotocurrency so everyone is doing and predicting the prices by some ways which they believe so you also go and do your own research and hope that it will be possible.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

I get my "predictions" based on fundamentals and also technical analysis. Usualy I aim for safer trades with smaller profit.
It's hard to do analysis now and to earn when the market seems to be on these stage, holding may only be the option we can do , or trading a bit just to survive living if we don't have work.
If you will predict bitcoin price in a good way, or will get opinion from expert people at least it will prevent your from a big lost, so this forum is the best way of getting information about bitcoin and other altcoins, you can also get information about crypto currencies from social media and from so many other source, which can really help you to take a right decision in right time.

There are many resources available online where we can get information about trading and it is true that this forum is one of the best source.  When I was beginning,  I allotted time to read in the Beginners and Help section because there are many helpful information there for newbies. Reading there have helped giving me basic knowledge about bitcoin,  crypto transactions,  trading and etc.

For predictions,  analysis could only be done but this does not mean that what you predicted will happen.  The market is volatile that any time it could pump or dump. Sometimes it is best to make your own analysis but sometimes it is also good to get from others.  These forum is full of bitcoin price speculations and predictions which can help or not for you to decide.  Still,  hold as long as you can because the price is at great dump now and selling is not advisable.
I was finding out any prediction tool in your comment Cheesy but yes you are absolutely right that all those people who are newcomers and want to learn something about trading and investing and signature campaigning, this source would be best for them. They must be coming here again and again and as far as prediction is concerned, dude that is just about your experience and market trends.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
I usually don't trust predictions via media or so but after seeing some news i tend to get more active than normal and see what the market does and if the market change drastically(%50 accurate) as what the news what predicted then i make the move not making the move before it was a reality.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

First of all, I didn't get any predictions. I invested in it because I think it has a bright future and a certain amount of room for growth. It allows me to get a certain profit from it and I hope you can get the benefits you want from it.
Before it was very interesting to read and analyze all the forecasts that were distributed bitcointalk, for today there is a lot of information and it is very different. Virtually no one to trust, because all these predictions are empty words.
We must always take predictions with a grain of salt, in fact it is very easy to see a person may say that the price is going to go down for a long time because some factors that he's able to see where the second person thinks the opposite and it uses a different analysis to support his prediction, this is why I have always thought that day trading is just a waste of time for most people.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

First of all, I didn't get any predictions. I invested in it because I think it has a bright future and a certain amount of room for growth. It allows me to get a certain profit from it and I hope you can get the benefits you want from it.
Before it was very interesting to read and analyze all the forecasts that were distributed bitcointalk, for today there is a lot of information and it is very different. Virtually no one to trust, because all these predictions are empty words.
We must always take predictions with a grain of salt, in fact it is very easy to see a person may say that the price is going to go down for a long time because some factors that he's able to see where the second person thinks the opposite and it uses a different analysis to support his prediction, this is why I have always thought that day trading is just a waste of time for most people.
for what i also been observe for the most common thing that are safe and not just a waste of time is long term trading but in this case you have to choose what are some of the good choice that you have to take for thin wise of it.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

All of my predictions are online. Though there are different sources and each depends on the kind of news but mostly are FUD. bots and groups exits that dish out news. There are also telegram groups where you can get news too. There are also online news sites that gives daily news based on FA. Before i forget discord groups really help and twitter also. so you can check all of them out and sees which works for you.

You can learn more about how market research can get you to do a deeper analysis. In addition I joined several technical analysis groups on social networking. I know there are many newsgroups that provide pump coin information, usually this group is very good at providing information about the currency crypto
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

hello!

to predict a price, it is not easy. if now say that the price of bitcoin or other crypto soared the price, and then you buy it. not necessarily the coins you have bought, the price will be high, as you have predicted before. then it is not easy to predict.
each person predicts individually in accordance with the knowledge they have, maybe it can help a little in knowing the market price. although the prediction is not maximal.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

I have seen a lot of query but still don't know about its well pls explain the best ways in brief with links if possible
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

hello!

there are many groups that provide free signal that can help you to buy coin but you should not be too confident with some of the signal given by some groups you better learn to be able to predict their own price by trying the price line or price charts that can help you .
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

hello!

there are many groups that provide free signal that can help you to buy coin but you should not be too confident with some of the signal given by some groups you better learn to be able to predict their own price by trying the price line or price charts that can help you .
I am not good in reading the market but I am trying too, I am comparing my prediction to the prediction of the experts, and I can say that it is not that easy to predict those prices, and since I cannot predict it then almost 80% of my decision came from the experts so far no regret at all whether I lose or gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: