Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

Predictions are usually coming from my own instincts. If I feel that it is a good time to buy, I would usually buy because that is my own decision. The same thing goes when I want to sell based on my own predictions. Analysts are predicting based on their own instincts as well, but yet again, the market is so unpredictable.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dab000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

I mostly get my predictions from the market price movement
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

Trading is very risky, you can't predict the market. Don't trade if you just predict, you should learn the basics of trading. You should have a reason, why are you buying that coin, you should know also some technical analysis on reading charts, it may help you.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

My Daily routine

1. Make a watch list of coins. Spend some time, read about popular and new coins. Make your mind, which of them could have a place in future. On most exchanges, you could mark coins as favorite. You can make a watchlist on Tradingview; it is free and great service, I use it by myself.

2. Subscribe on twitter/reddit/bitcointalk to the chosen coins to keep abreast of the latest news.

3. At the beginning of each day, I look for the growth leaders and leaders by volume. Reading most recent news on each growth leader coin and draw technical analyzes.

4. I look for the trend continuation patterns and if I see one - open a buy order on the coin. Trying to get 2-5% from the trade.
It would be great to find some tool that will work as a trailing stop for the orders. Still, did not find anything simple and cheap Smiley
If you know something - I'll appreciate it.

Of course, you could find a Telegram channel, which will do all the routine for you.
I am subscribed on the https://t.me/destination_moon_signals; it seems that they are doing something similar to my routine. The channel is free. There is a commercial version too, but I do not use it.
Nonetheless, I prefer to do an analyze by myself. Channel is a third-party opinion which could be helpful sometimes.  Grin

it will take time to study at least the different kinds of coins and technologies, and to ensure that you update.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

B{o}T

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Forums related to cryptocurrency, YouTube bloggers. The main thing is to find a source that will be profitable for a long time, and such sources of information is not enough.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I get all my predictions from my friends and myself, i specially didn't trust experts because if they're truely experts they already get rich in this market and in reality they're not and they're giving the predictions to us? Really ?
That doesn't make sense at all, so trust yourself only because you will give yourself the best things not like others.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

hello!

people makes there own research then they predict.Expert traders predict by researching Graph. Many people give predict from news.You can predict market if you make your own research but you need more experience also need to read there update and roadmaps
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Everytime i trade, i don't based it on my predictions but i based it on the announcements that i see on some telegram channels where they are discuss what coin will be pump or dump.
This is insane if you follow those groups, they are extremely full of shit. Mostly these groups are owned by some group of investors and they create a small pump whose span is really short that you can't sell your coins during that time and end up losing instead of profit.
I will advice you to learn the market and make your own decisions instead of relying on these type of pump announcement groups.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

hello!

I get my predictions through monitoring the price of bitcoin. I see then that bitcoin will rise up soon. Everybody's is waiting for the pump and we all know that high volatility of bitcoin is the most important thing to receive.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Well, I do make my own analysis based on the news that I research or heard about. I have sites in which I used to confirm rumors and whereabouts. Technically speaking, I do use tradingview to read trends along with it is tha I do study the crypto that I would like to engage with. I normally don't based my decisions on what other said, I'd prefer that it would based on my own information in hand.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

hello!

I got it from the channel telegram and some of my analytical techniques.
Looking at the charts and previous prices are also needed because with it we can know the highest price of a coin in a certain period.

Try to learn Bollinger Band then you can know at what price and when you should buy or sell your coin.
In my honest opinion, the best way to make predictions is to look at the predictions of crypto experts and go with the one having more logic's and support. That way a person understands the market better. Reading charts and looking at the stats is somehow cumbersome. Besides, the predictions are always on the mark, never wrong or at least not so far. Easy way to do the job.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

Sometimes, I really just trust my instincts and make a risk like if I see that this altcoin has upcoming few announcements. News are the best way to predict if it will rise or not but it  still depends in the community and the coin itself.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

Technical analysis is the coolest thing, but it works only for those, who can do it without any mistakes. As for me, I never trust one, two or even 3 sources of information. I try to collect all news and come to my personal conclusions.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

There are plenty of Discord/Telegram signal groups out there to join for cryptocurrency prediction. Cryptocurrency prices are hard to predict, and most of the time the prediction went inaccurate sometimes a few predictions can go right that doesn't mean you should follow that Group/Channel blindly.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

There are plenty of Discord/Telegram signal groups out there to join for cryptocurrency prediction. Cryptocurrency prices are hard to predict, and most of the time the prediction went inaccurate sometimes a few predictions can go right that doesn't mean you should follow that Group/Channel blindly.
I also became convinced that the groups in Telegram speak eloquently about the prospects of projects. If there are very few participants, then I immediately make negative conclusions about the company.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

You have to make your own careful research to get the most exact predictions about any crypto currency chart. Persoanlly I am using many sources, mainly bitcointalk forum of course, but also I check the news in some social media like Twitter and Telegram, and I check the charts in CoinMarketCap too.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

I do trading sometimes, Usually when there is bull run then that's the best time to join trading, Predictions are risky because you don't even know if its going to happen or not, Your putting your capital at risk, Mostly I get info from telegram, bitcointalk and group chat,

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

hello!

I usually check the chart the present price and the previous one,  sometimes my predictions are correct but for some instances like news and other information the price becomes more unpredictable the chart information becomes useless. Bitcoin and altcoin price is very unpredictable, we cannot predict the future price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

hello!

I got it from the channel telegram and some of my analytical techniques.
Looking at the charts and previous prices are also needed because with it we can know the highest price of a coin in a certain period.

Try to learn Bollinger Band then you can know at what price and when you should buy or sell your coin.
In my honest opinion, the best way to make predictions is to look at the predictions of crypto experts and go with the one having more logic's and support. That way a person understands the market better. Reading charts and looking at the stats is somehow cumbersome. Besides, the predictions are always on the mark, never wrong or at least not so far. Easy way to do the job.
I will suggest you never believe on prediction about bitcoin price because all the prediction in the previous year was false and no prediction became true. The best option to make money in bitcoin or any other Altcoin is to buy and hold for some time. The price is increasing gradually and when you realize that now it is time to sell you can sell then and collect your profit.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: