Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4640 times)
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

the more you buy, the more money you can get when it go up, so i won't stop
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
Now that would be ideal... 😉 If that happens and BTC price falls, lots will surely benefit. But what is the possibility that this will happen? See the trend today is x10 every two years. So I'd say Bitcoin would be at $100K by 2019. So the price goin down is unlikely.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

If you wanna fatten up your wallet, maybe you should start buying more bitcoins. People will just continue to buy more bitcoin as time passes by, and that is because they know that their wallets will be filled with money, and if you wanna earn big, then you should do what they are doing, and that is buying and holding bitcoins.
No way i wont stop buying bitcoin even it is so expensive right now, because having a lot of bitcoin can help me in many aspect and i make it as my source of income that can help me in financially. Then if im not buying bitcoin i can have earning in my campaign.
I believe that buying bitcoin is really depend on the price if the price is high then we have the right to stop buying it is only depend on tbe persons decision or limitation.Maybe we  need to calm down on doing such thing because it is really panicable but it is also exciting way of gaining.All of your gainigs really depen on you on how you act in a different kind of situation.
Lamantine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Why stop?) Suddenly, heard that MCdonalds is going to accept btc payment. so it is time to buy more and more bitcoins)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

you just want tot get bitcoin on its lowest possible thiis year on in a month to buy some coins, laughing out loud, well you are on the bad luck as the bitcoin is on many segwits coming and also theres a lot of new comers on bitcoin community as they are all buying bitcoin now so expect low supplies with high demands that keep bitcoin rising on the market..

kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

why would you stop buying bitcoin if you said that its price is rocketing up! I think what you should do is to buy now while its price is rocketing up! in that case you will earn more money. I myself is still buying butcoin and just go with the flow of bitcoin which is to go up!

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

why would you stop buying bitcoin if you said that its price is rocketing up! I think what you should do is to buy now while its price is rocketing up! in that case you will earn more money. I myself is still buying butcoin and just go with the flow of bitcoin which is to go up!
buying bitcoin really depend on the price and on your own decission i believe that people really know that buying bitcoin in  a high price is really a  risky decission some of us here is already know  that buying bitcoin is an strategy to make more profit buy waiting to the next price status but we need to put it in our mind that this things is really depend on the price.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

Haha you made me laugh man, if you saw that it keeps rocketing then anytime is a good time to buy.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:21 AM

Stopping now! Just cause you asked me to do so. Smiley)))

Why would that parity be a problem? Lots of people re gonna be rich and even more re gonna want their piece of the pie.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

Now buying Bitcoin = investing in the future. I think that Bicoin can make our life independent of the states, it seems good. One step towards a society of the future.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

Made my day, this is what I keep thinking. Just stop already and let it go down again so I can buy some. Not willing to buy at this price, its insane. Period.
The best factor that will make bitcoin price goes down is that miners should switch to other altcoins so that the fees of bitcoin transaction would go high. In this way, investors will sell their bitcoin and make the price of it goes lower, an opportunity for others to buy more bitcoins.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Made my day, this is what I keep thinking. Just stop already and let it go down again so I can buy some. Not willing to buy at this price, its insane. Period.
The best factor that will make bitcoin price goes down is that miners should switch to other altcoins so that the fees of bitcoin transaction would go high. In this way, investors will sell their bitcoin and make the price of it goes lower, an opportunity for others to buy more bitcoins.
There is no possibility that the miners will transfer into another coin because it is really profitable for them to mine bitcoin and to support the network and that will be the reason for them to continue putting some machine to support bitcoin because of the profit that they can get. The price of bitcoin will not go down unless there is a huge bad news.
BitNoLimit

Activity: 55
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Shocked
youghten

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

crazy grow of bitcoin price make all buy more bitcoin even bitcoin expensive.
may back and read how bitcoin was cheap in 2017
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

buying bitcoin is the most insane idea at the moment with the price of 11k$ per 1 bitcoin?
no way....ill just wait for it to drop before buying bitcoin again.rather stock some eth or ltc at the moment.
i wont stop buying,ill just wait for the right time to buy.
Cyberczar

Activity: 369

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

There's nothing anyone can do about this. Bitcoin has already caught peoples fancy and the desire for it will keep increasing and the price will naturally increase with demand.

Who doesn't want to make more money. The poor are hearing about it and are buying to change their circumstances. The rich hear about it and buy to get richer. Even big corporations are looking for ways to cash in on it.

It's a massive market out there for Bitcoin and the bandwagon effect is real. It's sure not bad to wish the price comes down a little for the sake of fold who want to buy, but the truth is that hoping on that is a tough call. What we are likely going to see is higher prices. So I'd advise anyone who wants to buy not to wait and hope next day will come with lower Bitcoin price.

No time is late as far as I can see. It's a long ride.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
fangyongigi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

im divesting from btc to other coins
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

If I have so much money I will still buy bitcoin, for my future, bitcoin offers me a great opportunity to become a millionaire in the future.
Renr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

You're right, honestly. I was a huge skeptic of BTC for a long time but am slowly realizing just how influential it may be. I have this odd feeling that in 10-20 years owning even .1 BTC will be incredibly valuable.
The way I see it:
If there are major wars, BTC will go up
If there are problems with countries currency, BTC will go up
More investing firms are adopting Bitcoin (finally)
There is a finite amount of the currency
Usine

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

You're right, honestly. I was a huge skeptic of BTC for a long time but am slowly realizing just how influential it may be. I have this odd feeling that in 10-20 years owning even .1 BTC will be incredibly valuable.
The way I see it:
If there are major wars, BTC will go up
If there are problems with countries currency, BTC will go up
More investing firms are adopting Bitcoin (finally)
There is a finite amount of the currency

Internationalism is growing, which is reducing powers of national governments. That should also reduce their power to control national currencies. So btc and other neutral international solutions will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: