Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4640 times)
Kesecer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

You're right, honestly. I was a huge skeptic of BTC for a long time but am slowly realizing just how influential it may be. I have this odd feeling that in 10-20 years owning even .1 BTC will be incredibly valuable.
The way I see it:
If there are major wars, BTC will go up
If there are problems with countries currency, BTC will go up
More investing firms are adopting Bitcoin (finally)
There is a finite amount of the currency

Internationalism is growing, which is reducing powers of national governments. That should also reduce their power to control national currencies. So btc and other neutral international solutions will grow.

Exaactly. Countries print money every day. But that's not possible with BTC. It's going up in value and every other currency is going down in value.
Yahanat

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:00:25 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

You're right, honestly. I was a huge skeptic of BTC for a long time but am slowly realizing just how influential it may be. I have this odd feeling that in 10-20 years owning even .1 BTC will be incredibly valuable.
The way I see it:

Internationalism is growing, which is reducing powers of national governments. That should also reduce their power to control national currencies. So btc and other neutral international solutions will grow.

Exaactly. Countries print money every day. But that's not possible with BTC. It's going up in value and every other currency is going down in value.

Good points. I also think its going to be referenced A LOT more in popular culture which will be cementing its ubiquity as the name/source of cryptocurrency.
The hype is just getting started.
Amial

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

The way I see it:

Good points. I also think its going to be referenced A LOT more in popular culture which will be cementing its ubiquity as the name/source of cryptocurrency.

Within the next two years? Pf. Make that by January Cheesy
Bamel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

The way I see it:

Within the next two years? Pf. Make that by January Cheesy

Fingers crossed. But would you keep buying in January if it hit 15k?
Rludd

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

The way I see it:

I will always keep buying on dips and try selling on pumps while holding some
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

i think no one can't stop the high bitcoin demand, because right now all people want to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is high, and right now bitcoin price is still increasing slowly but sure, i dont know why the price of bitcoinincreasing significant, but it will be a great newss for us

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
evaelblackwinds

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

i think this is not a good time to buy bitcoin rightnow, we have seen bitcoin is rising unuasully in this month due to the pumping of big whales, so if we buy bitcoin now we may take the risk that big whales may dump bitcoin in next time, then a good idea is invest in some altcoins, like ethereum or dash, and wait until bitcoin drop to buy.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

You must stop buying bitcoin if you can afford to buy it because having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the near future. You must never stop bitcoin and I think you must continue in buying bitcoin because if you have a lot of bitcoin you could have better life.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

No one could stop people buying bitcoins they are quite in demand as it's price is rising like anything and bitcoins are great for investment and by holding them one can earn lots of profit.Bitcoins would be quite valuable in 10-15 years if the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing like it is now as it is limited in number.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

Bitcoin will rocket up its price because of its popularity is rising and more people are investing and buying bitcoins. But don't worry I'm not one of them  Grin Grin though I am working here to earn some bitcoins. But yeah I was also thinking about buying bitcoins before but everytime I see the exchange rate, I just instantly give up.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

As you know CBOE announced than next Monday it would begin trading bitcoin futures. That can push the BTC price even higher, so even the price is quite high now, it can be profitable to buy some BTC for a short term. I expect the price go much above 12k during this week.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:43:33 AM

Well I gave in and took my last domain payment in Bitcoin, so I'm afraid that in my small way, I'm contributing to the price rise. However, I still see it as a store of wealth rather than a currency for trading.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

Hi there Jet Cash! Do you really want people to stop buying bitcoin? If that happen the price will drop which is what you wish for, but did you know that when people stop buying and the price will dramatically drop that your own investment will also drop its value thus you will ended up thinning your wallet. I think the good thing to do is to buy bitcoin even the price is high hold it for a while like a month or so, by then it could generate 10-25% of its value. When it reaches parity with dollar, it will continue to raise its value.  Wink
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

if you already have a lot of bitcoin, it's natural that you no longer buy bitcoin, especially the price of bitcoin is currently going up high, of course it will be at risk. but, if you want to take risks, it could be that the bitcoin price will be higher after you buy it. but of course it's risky.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:06:43 AM

no one can really stop someone from buying bitcoin if they want to.
bitcoin is gaining more popularity as day passes by and this only means new investors coming in.
more investors = more demands = higher price.
everyone now wants to grab a bitcoin for themselves.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:19 AM

at least the OP have some humor in his veins  Cheesy
I guess we can't do anything about it but wait for its price to go down Sad
Me too i am waiting for the chance the price will go down significantly but i think it will take some time since most people now are turning their money into bitcoin  Cheesy

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:12:21 AM

I've just checked the value of the $20 balance that I withdrew from a dollar account, the withdrawal was in Bitcoin. I requested the withdrawal yesterday, and the value of the Bitcoin according to XE.com is $1 more than the amount I withdrew. There were no transaction charges or costs. Why would anybody choose any other method to receive payment?

The other question is - Why would anybody spend their Bitcoin? I suspect we will see a price drop soon, but I don't think it will be significant.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

On the off chance that that happen the cost will drop which is the thing that you wish for, yet did you realize that when individuals quit purchasing and the cost will drastically drop that your own speculation will likewise drop its esteem in this way you will wound up diminishing your wallet. I think the good activity is to purchase bitcoin even the cost is high hold it for some time like a month or somewhere in the vicinity, by then it could create 10-25% of its esteem. When it achieves equality with dollar, it will keep on raising its esteem.
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:37 AM

At the beginning of this year, I though it was kinda late to buy bitcoins for investing. However, time has proved that it wasn't at all. It has moved around 18x since January.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Never accuse people who want to enjoy their wealth on something they never experience, we might also going there within a hard work,perspiration,passion,etc....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: