Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4638 times)
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

No way of stop buying Bitcoin. It high time being a part of Bitcoin for long term investment.
I am really bewildered by this, why should we stop buying bitcoin. Nowadays all are attracted towards bitcoin by seeing it's value more and more are involved in forum activities of bitcoin if this is the case why to stop the use of bitcoin, no way to stop it and it will continue.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

Bitcoin is also looks like a good 1-3 year investment. Just imagine how much it could cost 1-3 years later... Or maybe zero Smiley
Only whales know what should be

bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

No.i won't stop buying bitcoin.because the price is always rising.we cannot predict bitcoin on what happen tomorrow.but for me holding a bitcoin is like securing your future
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
now correction! and before ny there will be a strong growth, throughout the world there will be large purchases of drugs and generally high activity of the black market! and from Jan 3  there will be a strong correction
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

why should stop to buy bitcoin, at whatever price we buy bitcoin I think will still benefit by the continued increase in bitcoin prices

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

Dont stop buying bitcoin because it is now the best time to buy btc because it is now growing and growing and now btc is half a million to peso and that is very big. So dont stop buying it.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

I want to buy bitcoin very much and then sell it for $ 50,000. I think it will cost in one year. and then I can buy an apartment. my wallet is still empty.
Your wallet is still empty, i advise you should join bounties campaign in BCT forum to earn bitcoin. but you just earn a little bitcoin. The best you should invest a part of your income in bitcoin, this will help you have a lot of money in the future.
Although bitcoin price is increasing very fast but i think it can't reach $50,000 in next year, maybe bitcoin price will reach $35,000 in year 2018
somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:13:42 PM

I am on the contrary, still eager to buy bitcoin even though maybe the price looks expensive now. But unfortunately, I do not have anymore money so i am just use it for looking profit by trading.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

Haha! I thought I'll be reading all the negative things you've got to say when I read the subject. Well there are occasional dips just like earlier so there's nothing to be worried. But I still doubt that BTC price will decline lower than $10K as much as I wanted it to so that I can buy some more. The thing is, there are lots of people right now who are buying even at the highest price! Yes, most of them are newbies. I even saw someone in my fb group posted that he bought 0.02+ at $19K so he panicked when he saw that the value dipped a little. And all we can hope is for them newbies to sell in hopes of cutting their losses so the dip will continue and so we can buy at a lowest price possible. Grin

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Lol before i always keep on praying that bitcoin will go down $500 dollars even for an hr then goes up again but ofcourse it will never happen. Now i bought some and pray that it will never go down.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Haha! I thought I'll be reading all the negative things you've got to say when I read the subject. Well there are occasional dips just like earlier so there's nothing to be worried. But I still doubt that BTC price will decline lower than $10K as much as I wanted it to so that I can buy some more. The thing is, there are lots of people right now who are buying even at the highest price! Yes, most of them are newbies. I even saw someone in my fb group posted that he bought 0.02+ at $19K so he panicked when he saw that the value dipped a little. And all we can hope is for them newbies to sell in hopes of cutting their losses so the dip will continue and so we can buy at a lowest price possible. Grin

I thought the same, and I prepared my self to wrote how I plan to buy no matter what. It is nice
that someone have a good sense of humor here. We speak all the time so officially and this is nice
for a change.
   I think I can say the same for myself, I plan to buy more and with same money I buy less and less
Bitcoins, so my wallet is not filling with some big speed like I would wish to. With non-stop rising price
it is harder every day to buy big amounts of Bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liktawak

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:16 PM

Stop buying bitcoin can make market crash and cause sudden dump but those would just be took whales as advantage for buying more bitcoin and yield better profit in future and bitcoin would surge again once mass buying starts.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

If someone stopping to buy bitcoin it is like stopping to earn money, bitcoin is one of the best investment time to time value are changing but mostly value was increasing that is why if you have bitcoin it has a big chance to earn more profit.

Buying bitcoin is the way of getting income, specially if your do not have enough time to work with bitcoin. I would suggest to other users much better to save in bitcoin than saving in bank nowadays.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

Why stop buying bitcoin its a big potential to getting higher later or sooner you can profit maybe in a little bit but its ok atleast you have profit.no one cant stop buying bitcoin because this is one of top in cryptocurriencies now and i known someday its fullfill my dream to get big earning money for my family future
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

Recently we are frightened that the bitcoin is bubble and will be deflated soon. And the bitcoin price is growing and growing.
Therefore, we will buy bitcoin. I think that soon we will see the price of BTC in $ 100 000.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Bitcoin is like a magnet, it attracts a lot of investors from almost every parts of the world. So the buying will not stop unless the bitcoin losses its attraction. When the bitcoin price dips or experiencing a correction, many investors will see it as an opportunity to buy a cheaper bitcoin, its attraction will grow stronger and may lead to another price surge.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

As an average Bitcoin user, we simply can't do anything about it. There is a wave of institutional investors and they are pumping the price for unknown reasons but it should be a concrete symptom of the correction. However, it totally depends on the market behaviour based on the buy/hold or sell orders of the big whales who are playing wildly in the shore. I don't think that most of the Bitcoin users are buying at this point.

I agree. Unfortunately, that's how the market works, when something is of high value many people would want to have it, which increases the demand. On the other hand, not so many want to sell their holdings and part ways with it, which decreases the supply. This supply and demand changes affects the price, and as most can see right now, it is really affecting for bitcoin's price to continuously go up. I think there should be measures that must be done by developers of altcoins so that their coins won't be eaten up alive by bitcoin's surge. For now, many altcoins are on the verge of dying out because of what's happening and it is certainly affecting many users who hinge their earning with altcoins.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

If to speak about price of bitcoin it can be higher than now. Now we can see marketcap about 600 billion dollars and this is just begining. Just think about perspective of blockchain and all technologies that cryptocurrency bring to us

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:17:31 PM

Bitcoin will continue to dominate the market. Bitcoin price will continue to increase unless there are big bad news to cause real FUD. Everyone is expecting heavy corrections but is it not happening currently? Blockchain will become mainstream soon.
avnujfej

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

This time let people stop, this is impossible, now people are crazy buying, are afraid of missing the opportunity. Wait for a real storm. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: