Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4636 times)
Mahadi24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

Hahaha it was funny. But people are buying Bitcoin like crazy. The magic Bitcoin have shown is the reasin people are investing lot in Bitcoin. Hope a bright future of Bitcoin holder
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

you must buy now do not waste your time. At the moment the bitcoin amount is playing at 15,000 USD upwards and my estimate of the new year is getting even more expensive. I think everybody needs to slow down the bitcoin price will move slightly in this way we will not be surprised at the height and lowering of its price. I just think it.Stop buying Bitcoin? I'm not stopping to buy it just as you know the right strategy in this system you will not be able to lose big money and your capital will not be immediately lost.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

Then we will just to live with it.
In case a satoshi will equal to dollar then we will have to buy at that price.

Although it is expensive, we just have to count it with bitcoin and also the future it holds. The hope that someday it will be more valuable than any other currency.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

If the value of the bitcoin continues to increase I think I will continue to buy it. I want to have as much bitcoin as possible. Since its quantity is limited, the more you buy, the better. I think the price in the future is quite large.

ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley

It's really difficult to control people's desire to buy bitcoin. All of us want to earn money, that is why most people keep buying bitcoin and holding them for a long-time. Maybe, you should just wait, because I am sure that bitcoin price will drop some time soon.
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

Hi, No one can specifically say that one should stop buying bitcoin for just a random and not supported reason. Please state or prove that the alleged problem is true. If so this is true, maybe we could just build some improvements on how we should earn bitcoin and be ready for the worst. Bitcoin is not stable, be ready for the possibilities
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
Some bitcoin users keep on buying bitcoin and they prefer to hold than to sell it after buy. In addition to thatn, I think if I have a lot of money I guess will also do not stop on buying bitcoin because having a lot of bitcoin will really help you to gain a lot of money and will help you to become rich.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

the popularity of bitcoin is on the rise, I think it will be a fun thing. I do not want to regret in the future, for that I buy bitcoin.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:55:42 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:53:29 PM by Carmen01

Buy a little month by month or day by day because it's continue to grow then stop if the price is not moving.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

No, But you should purchase now don't squander your chance. Right now the bitcoin sum is playing at 18,000 USD upwards and my gauge of the new year is getting much more costly. I think everyone necessities to back off the bitcoin cost will move somewhat along these lines we won't be amazed at the stature and bringing down of its cost. I simply think it.Stop purchasing Bitcoin? I'm not ceasing to get it similarly as you probably are aware the correct procedure in this framework you won't have the capacity to lose enormous cash and your capital won't be promptly lost
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Bitcoin will continue to dominate the market. Bitcoin price will continue to increase unless there are big bad news to cause real FUD. Everyone is expecting heavy corrections but is it not happening currently? Blockchain will become mainstream soon.

Yeah, I suppose that BTC price will be increased every year for 10-20 k $. At the same time it will be a lot of BTC corrections - criptocurrency exchanges need to earn money Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
spasmadness

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

Stop buying Bitcoin is the bad ideal i've seen. Do you know the fact that bitcoin seller sell Bitcoin just because they're in need of money? The truth is they really don't want to sell Bitcoin at all, i am an example.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Stop buying Bitcoin is the bad ideal i've seen. Do you know the fact that bitcoin seller sell Bitcoin just because they're in need of money? The truth is they really don't want to sell Bitcoin at all, i am an example.
Indeed, we don't care for those who doesn't want bitcoin to enter their life, those are negative people who does not want to change their life or contented with what they have already or they are rich enough that they don't need bitcoin. If you don't like bitcoin then just keep quite and we will just continue here.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

you should expect the price to go skyrocket more because the popularity of bitcoin still haven't reach mainstream if it would reach into the mainstream the price would go skyrocket more so better to hold more bitcoins. why not invest into altcoin instead of bitcoin if you want fatter wallet.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

don't waste your time. you must buy now!!!
buy a bitcoin now or you will regret it later on. many people regret not buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great future and will increase greatly next year
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:50 PM

I guess i will buy a bitcoin now. And the next one when i can afford myself. Its a profitable invesment.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

I had thought of stopping to buy bitcoin, but right then I felt something special when bitcoin crawled up, fantastic price. And I decided to keep buying bitcoins.

vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:20 PM

I think you should stop buying bitcoin now, and wait for new year to come because the value of bitcoin know is so high and continuously rising, this time buying bitcoin is not profitable i think you must go for some altcoin like ripple, ethereum or some other altcoin, many coins available in the market nowadays with the cheapest price.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

We suggest that we should be retaining the bitcoin until really the price increased again and already bitcoin stopped to buy a bitcoin if in the trading market is being obstreperous priced bitcoin is being ridden and I really hope price bitcoin will rise steadily over the month by bringing the good news

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

I don't know why you against Bitcoin buying.But still i am continue buying Bitcoin because my big plan with BTC investment.BTC is the biggest platform just i believe that.BTC is now very crazy coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: